Brampton, ON Tournament at Mount Pleasent Village Square Interested?

*Approved by OldSchool™ ^_^

Hey guys!

I am posting this thread regarding a new area that can be used for hosting tournaments. This place is Mount Pleasent Village Square, Brampton ON. (Link below, IT LEADS TO GOOGLE MAPS TO SHOW YOU WHERE IT IS LOCATED) If any of you guys would be interested in attending a tournament there write it down in the replies below.

Heres the link:https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mount+...-79.823821
Heads up people, don't click links on forums from people you don't really know.

Are you attempting to host a WBO tournament there (I'm guessing at Mount Pleasant South Carolina? I didn't click your link)? If so, don't make a new thread, please post in an existing South Carolina thread, of which there are several. Or at least edit the thread to indicate the location of tournament in the title.

If you Are intending to host a tournament there, please say so, and give a timeframe for when you're planning on holding a tournament there, as these will be needed for your organizer's quiz.

If you're not intending on hosting a tournament there yourself, then it's kind of silly to even mention it.
Dude, I'm doing this with Oldschool
He wants to know if you guys are interested only then he will host it

Plus its a link to google maps to show you where it is
(Jul. 25, 2019  5:22 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: Dude, I'm doing this with Oldschool
He wants to know if you guys are interested only then he will host it

Well, all that information belongs in the original post then. And the title! Don't forget a timeframe.
DeceasedCrab Yes, I know about this. I was the one who told StrikersThunder to make this thread and see how many are interested. I'll edit in my approval in the topic.

Also, he wasn't posting to start an event, only pointing out a potential hosting area. Wink