Brad Day III Giveaway Results!

(Dec. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Nice I'll have a facebooster yellow please =D

You quietly ponder what could be inside your [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png] - impatience over taking you, you tear it open to reveal...

..A Phoenix Face! [Image: PhoenixFace.png] Well deserved, it's Uncommon!
Wow? I won ?

I would like to have a Face Booster Orange please Smile

Thanks!
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:36 AM)Relic Wrote: Wow? I won ?

I would like to have a Face Booster Orange please Smile

Thanks!

You nervously ponder what could be within your [Image: faceboosterorange.png], anxiously pulling it open to reveal...

...an Escolpio Face! [Image: escolpioface.png]
Lol I just laughed when my name hooray another Beat Lynx to my Beat Lynx collection! Tongue_out
I'd like blue face booster please
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:42 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: Lol I just laughed when my name hooray another Beat Lynx to my Beat Lynx collection! Tongue_out
I'd like blue face booster please

You quietly contemplate waiting until Christmas to open your [Image: faceboosterblue.png]... but decide better of it, and tear it open, revealing...

..a Leone Face! [Image: leoneface.png] Congratulations, it's Uncommon!
That is well lol Thanks
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: You nervously ponder what could be within your [Image: faceboosterorange.png], anxiously pulling it open to reveal...

...an Escolpio Face! [Image: escolpioface.png]

Aww Yeah! The Escolpio Face is one my favorite faces!
I was hoping for a Brad Face or a Quetzalcoatl Face but this is awesome too, and I'm even getting a Beat Lynx, which makes the deal even sweeter !
Thanks Wink

And again, Happy Brad Day everyone Smile
"sigh" i didnt win but anyway, congrats to all
Congrats Relic and everyone else who won!!...And a Happy Brad Day again!!
Relic- Congrats man! You are SO lucky!
You are already a threat in tournaments, as I have heard, and this bey will not only be a nice addition to your collection, but also add more terror to the life of your opponents!
Congrats everyone!
And Cookies, lucky to get that Brad Face!
(Dec. 10, 2011  9:56 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Relic- Congrats man! You are SO lucky!
You are already a threat in tournaments, as I have heard, and this bey will not only be a nice addition to your collection, but also add more terror to the life of your opponents!

Not really. Just that I tend to use Attack types a lot.
Anyway, thanks Smile .

Now all I need is VariAres to complete my Top-Tier Attack Collection.

By the way, I have a question. Are the Beat Lynx Sonokong or TAKARA ?
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:33 PM)Poseidon Wrote: My luck is incredible lol XD.
Nice one guys !
Ill choose FB purple, thanks !!!
Please be a brad face !!!!
sorry but could the face booster please Smile !

EDIT: Doesn't matter.
(Dec. 10, 2011  11:54 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Just wondering is there only 1 brad face that can be given out ?

No, everyone has a chance to get it.
I win..?? YESSSSSSSS I WINNNNNNNNN xD I pink the Green face booster please Wink
(Dec. 10, 2011  11:54 AM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:33 PM)Poseidon Wrote: My luck is incredible lol XD.
Nice one guys !
Ill choose FB purple, thanks !!!
Please be a brad face !!!!
sorry but could the face booster please Smile !

EDIT: Doesn't matter.

Your palms sweat as you apprehensively shake your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png], until you shake too hard and...

out pops a Brad Face! [Image: bface.png] Happy Brad Day!

(Dec. 10, 2011  12:48 PM)darkwocher Wrote: I win..?? YESSSSSSSS I WINNNNNNNNN xD I pink the Green face booster please Wink

You sniff your [Image: faceboostergreen.png], wondering if each face gives off an individual smell - deciding not, you simply open it and...

..you find an Aquario Face! [Image: aquarioface.png] Congratulations!
I love the way they get opened !!
Thanks Hazel, I love it ! I really am lucky !
Wow, both the people who chose Face Booster Purple got the Brad Face! Coincidence ?
Yes, coincidence. The Brad Face has precisely the same statistical chance of appearing in all color face boosters available here.
Super! Congrats Poseidon on the Brad Face!
I was just going to post about the co-incidence I noticed, but looks like someone already mentioned it. Grin
Hm, most of 'em have got good pulls! I can't wait for more!
quick question, i am i too late to choose a booster?
inb4 he pulls a sagittario

Nice pulls so far, with 2 Brads a Quetz II being the most impressive IMO. Hope to see some more Brad Faces! Grin
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:11 PM)The Assassin Wrote: quick question, i am i too late to choose a booster?

We do not skip over people for quite a very long time, so you have a while to choose a booster.
Nice job for getting the Brad face Cookies! Also have fun with that beat lynx!
~X-Saber
Hah, I didn't win. But that doesn't matter, I got a Beat Lynx yesterday, (and a BB-10! Eee ) so I'm good! ^^
Congrats to everyone that won! Happy Brad Day!
Hurrah for the winners!
COOKIES ESPECIALLY!
i LOVE COOKIES!
MY sig says it.