Brad Day III Giveaway: Passport Holders only!

I'd like to enter please Grin
i would like to enter
If I win ill eat my hat and all my broken bey parts, if I dont win ill eat my hat and all my broken bey parts...
another givaway in such a short time, you bet im in it!
I would like to enter.....and i bought a passport last month
__F____M____
_________E__
brad your awsome!!!!Joyful_2
I'm so in this! Happy Brad day!
Thank you Brad for everything you have done to beyblade.
Tanks for this giveaway as well! Now for a Poem I guess or something since that has been my post for the last 2 Giveaways.
(Meant to write tanks.)

BeyBrad is Awesome.
He make.... MADE Beyblade fun.
Now that guy doesn't have to smell Possum. (NOT ME)
People think this is better than a bunch of COD guns. ( I always thought that.)
So let's stop and think about amazing Brad.
He helped us all go Beyblade MAD! (In the good sense of course.)

Also WBO I'm not sure I could have done the Placard, nor am I skilled in the arts of Art. So this is only giveaway i can do thank you for that. (Not being sarcastic I'm glad to get the opportunity to get a Beat Lynx TH170WD!)
Yo I'm in, thanks again committee.
Enter me plz!
enter me please
I am is in
I'm in too! Happy Brad Day!!! Smile
This is my first Brad Day! Shame on me, because until now, I had no idea who created this organization. Enter me in, please!
Yay, Brad!
ENTER ME.. try to get some good beys here because in INDIA we don't get even COMMON BEYS
will the first winner get all the 3 beat lynx beyz ??
(Dec. 06, 2011  4:41 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: ENTER ME.. try to get some good beys here because in INDIA we don't get even COMMON BEYS

No, there will be three top winners with one Beat Lynx each, and ten additional winners.
Enter me! Seriously a Blader Passport is really useful. Smile
(Dec. 06, 2011  4:41 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: ENTER ME.. try to get some good beys here because in INDIA we don't get even COMMON BEYS

Metal master beys are available in India so you cant say we dont have common beys...well anyways

Happy Brad Day...and I am in!!
I'm in as well, though I had totally forgotten I had a Passport to begin with XD