Brad Day III Face Contest: Brad Fanart!

I know, but "fanart" has a very specific meaning on Internet ...
I cant really draw people, but i tried at least, here's mine Grin
The picture relates to how everyday, Brad still thinks about the Beyb Spirit, WBO and how hard he worked to make the WBO grow.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434...radday.png

Please, if you think its carp, dont say anything.
I don't really think it would be fair to allow a song as it's impossible to compare drawings to music, IMO
Wait... I cant understand this:
Can i Edit Brad's pic (with permission of course!) and GFX it? Or it has to be purely out of pen, pencils, sketch, and other stuff?

I am so gonna enter! Not for the prize, But for the awesomeness of BRAD!
Read the OP please before asking questions. Thanks.
(Dec. 06, 2011  3:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't really think it would be fair to allow a song as it's impossible to compare drawings to music, IMO
Fair enough. I'll just use my mediocre drawing skills Tongue_out_wink

I am going to enter this big time! Brad you are the coolest looking guy ever! but can I draw you...
~X-Saber
I'll enter with a drawing that will be an epic fail
So you drew Ginga to make a Brad fanart ?
looks just like me
[Image: bradfanart.png]

My entry! Please give feedback!

Extra part:

I did this because I knew how stylish and fashionable Brad is. And some of you may remember this picture from the Pictures of Yourself thread. I edited that.
That is simply a photo-manipulation ... You did not draw that, did you ?
It says we don't have to illustrate it. Do we have to make it up ourselves?
I just wanted to make it clear to everybody that it was not a drawing, because your manipulation makes it seem like a drawing, and you said you "copied it", which is an action that can often be associated with drawings, so it was just confusing.
Ok,that did look like a drawing.Yes,Brad,Tajador's belt is complete.There's 1% of chance I won't enter this.
Count me in I can draw a lttle but dont expect much
OMG...my scanner got crushed..i hope it will be ok soon so that i can post my work... T.T
in case the scanner did not get well soon.... Uncertain
man..i will miss this chance...
You could always just take a photograph of your drawing.
it looks horrible for me to take pictures.. XD
it would be decreasing the quality of the my work..
if i happen to take picture for my work..can i post many picture for my entry in a single post..?
because i scared that i did wrongly on taking photos...
Sure, it is not a problem.

Take it like this : if you take a photograph of a dog with a poor camera, the photograph will be bad but we can still recognise that the dog is beautiful.
Must we be passport holders? I've got awesome ideas, but too bad I mostly likely can't produce them into any form of media or picture ,etc. Good luck to everyone though
Everyone is free to join.Left arm of Tajador doned.
Here is my entry.. :

B for Beyblades
B for Brad

Brad is going to Henshin!!! with his favourite HMS.. Eee
here it goes...

the pics are kinda blurry...is it possible that i edit this post to include the scan picture for my entry..only if my scanner happen to be fixed in time...
oh man this is awesome