Boy/girl friend Thread

I hate valentines day, not because of loneliness, but I do always end up single on valentines day, and I actually want to do something special for someone. Meh.
... There is literally no-one I could give roses to amongst my female friends, I've either dated them, almost dated them, asked them out unsuccessfully, or they're taken. I don't really date friends that often tbh, going back to being friends is something I've always been horrible at, ahah. And I don't get out enough to meet anyone right now, because I'm busy being a mess or whatever. Trying to get that 'tortured artist' feel down, ya' know?
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:55 AM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: well i had one last year and we were realy good frined we were like neck and neck. And she was hot too. But i lost my chance and we slowly stop even talkin to each other
im 12 but trust me you will never survive in my school unless u are popular and havein a gf is half the way to be ppular in my town

exactly your alive and surviving. u dont date someone cuz it makes u popular. if thats why u want to get a gf i personaly hope u dont get one. if u want a girl because u really like her than i hope u do get one. but from what your saying u just want a girlfriend to be popular and thats not how it works.
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:55 AM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: well i had one last year and we were realy good frined we were like neck and neck. And she was hot too. But i lost my chance and we slowly stop even talkin to each other
im 12 but trust me you will never survive in my school unless u are popular and havein a gf is half the way to be ppular in my town

I survived high school being very unpopular (my fault). I had girlfriends once I left. I had one relationship in early high school, and in retrospect it was a horrible mistake. Don't do it.
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: ... There is literally no-one I could give roses to amongst my female friends, I've either dated them, almost dated them, asked them out unsuccessfully, or they're taken. I don't really date friends that often tbh, going back to being friends is something I've always been horrible at, ahah. And I don't get out enough to meet anyone right now, because I'm busy being a mess or whatever. Trying to get that 'tortured artist' feel down, ya' know?

oh i'm sure there's someone; and whoever that person will be more than likely their reaction would be positive if the pre-existing relationship is good enough

it's not a "give roses, instant win" formula though. if it's out of the box, has some thoughtfulness, and is not cliche then you can get additional bonus points. for some girls, simply making a homemade card isn't good enough (one of my friends said that her boyfriend just made her a card and looked "crappy")

> bugturtles makes chocolate rose for someone on valentine's day
> gives chocolate rose to said someone
> reaction is quite good (surprise, appreciation, overflowing happiness, etc)
> additional note: other girls who knew about this plan of mine got jealous that their boyfriends didn't do what i did Wink

best decision i have ever made that required huge amounts of balls EVER (i'm normally not ballsy at all)

which i could have taken a picture of it though Unhappy
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: I hate valentines day, not because of loneliness, but I do always end up single on valentines day, and I actually want to do something special for someone. Meh.

I've been the opposite for the past 4 years...

It's not too hard, just ask someone out, can't be that hard is it? Or get a "singles night" together and run off with someone later on in the night haha.
Nah, as I said, like no female friends who are remotely interested, because I'm carp.

I don't need advice though, when I get out I do well enough. Plus I need a break, methinks. It's just valentines days that annoy me. Maybe next year, ahah.
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:56 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: ... There is literally no-one I could give roses to amongst my female friends, I've either dated them, almost dated them, asked them out unsuccessfully, or they're taken. I don't really date friends that often tbh, going back to being friends is something I've always been horrible at, ahah. And I don't get out enough to meet anyone right now, because I'm busy being a mess or whatever. Trying to get that 'tortured artist' feel down, ya' know?

oh i'm sure there's someone; and whoever that person will be more than likely their reaction would be positive if the pre-existing relationship is good enough

it's not a "give roses, instant win" formula though. if it's out of the box, has some thoughtfulness, and is not cliche then you can get additional bonus points. for some girls, simply making a homemade card isn't good enough (one of my friends said that her boyfriend just made her a card and looked "crappy")

> bugturtles makes chocolate rose for someone on valentine's day
> gives chocolate rose to said someone
> reaction is quite good (surprise, appreciation, overflowing happiness, etc)
> additional note: other girls who knew about this plan of mine got jealous that their boyfriends didn't do what i did Wink

best decision i have ever made that required huge amounts of balls EVER (i'm normally not ballsy at all)

which i could have taken a picture of it though Unhappy

(my reaction after reading that) CARP CARP CAPITTY CARP! WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT! anyways, with school starting in less than a month for me and my b day is soon, i think my confadence will finally come back up and i will probably get a girlfriend before i move this year(my moms boyfriend works out of town) and then my other friends will hate me(dont ask). perfect.
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nah, as I said, like no female friends who are remotely interested, because I'm carp.

I don't need advice though, when I get out I do well enough. Plus I need a break, methinks. It's just valentines days that annoy me. Maybe next year, ahah.

Thats exactly how i feel but i have female friends and still no budge all they keep telling me is that theres someone out there for me Pinching_eyes 18yrs later
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:59 AM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: trust me where i live most get GF's at 12 and sometimes even before 10 years my friend is 10 and he has a gf

wtf is your problem. you are too young to have a REAL relationship. seriously. time to tell someone off again. not me. THE EXPERTS. but they arready did most likely and you got ticked off
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:40 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nah, as I said, like no female friends who are remotely interested, because I'm carp.

Thats exactly how i feel but i have female friends and still no budge all they keep telling me is that theres someone out there for me Pinching_eyes 18yrs later

For me it's more the sort of girls I'm friends with. I'm not their type, hence why we're friends. I'm only mildly irked by this in a couple of cases. Life goes on. I meet new people.
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:44 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:40 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:

For me it's more the sort of girls I'm friends with. I'm not their type, hence why we're friends. I'm only mildly irked by this in a couple of cases. Life goes on. I meet new people.
I say again these are my exact feelings
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:45 AM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: I WISH I HAD A GF. ID LITERALY DO ANYTHING
(Jul. 26, 2011  3:02 AM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: trust me ive been ready

These posts say otherwise to me. Both in age and maturity. The fact that you ignore us and claim that "Popularity" is essential is just plain dumb. I am the LEAST popular guy to ever throw a football, and I don't care. Geez, why do people teach others that having a girlfriend ASAP is good?

Hah, I spent today teaching my girlfriend how to build a proper sideboard in MTG. Alas, my Angel deck got the floor mopped with it's face. I think I taught her TOO well. (Or I need to quit using that deck. She's beaten it with four different decks...) Geez, we're more alike than I thought, but it's cool. (Never thought a 'date' would entail a MTG tournament...)
anyways, i have a wierd feeling that i will be asked out on a dare next school year. dont know why. it is ethier that, or after i make my parody for youtube and get a lot of hits. but, i dont care. relly, i have more important things right now. but, i am still a male
I hate valentines day. Its a bummer if I can't get a date and its a bummer if I have to spend money on a date. I can't win.
That's not a good way to think about it. I spent Valentine's Day this year with my girlfriend (Was just a friend at the time), and I avoided spending too much money. Things go two ways. (Plus, school was still in session, so I couldn't do much.)
i want a girl to kiss and hug but im nine and no one at my school likes boys and girls kissing even the students but me and my best bud want 1
(Jul. 26, 2011  7:04 AM)JINX Wrote: i want a girl to kiss and hug but im nine and no one at my school likes boys and girls kissing even the students but me and my best bud want 1

nine? that seems a little young i didnt get my first gf till i was 13
Jinx is nine.... get out
Im 12 and im going out with a girl called amy...
Mind you we haved kissed like twice so yeah...
its not just about making out and carp you've gotta have a good relationship IMO
my girl friends name is stpehione and shes 15 and im 14 and it was a funny story on how we met i was 13 and i asked out her friend and she said yea but when i went to her house to pick her up she stood me up and so i was walking home and i saw her friend and i noticed how cute she was and i asked if she wanted to go with me and she said yeah and me and my stephione have bin together ever since =P
@Bunniii: way to be harsh on a 9 year old kid. Jesus man, try and be decent?

JINX: Yeah, I'm afraid they won't be ready for that for a few more years, but for what it's worth, I've been there too, so you have my sympathy.
i didn't mean get out of the thread i mean like "get out! Jinx is nine?" its because i just assume everyone on this forum is like 11 to 20 so yeah sorry if you misunderstood...
(Jul. 26, 2011  7:20 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: its not just about making out and carp you've gotta have a good relationship IMO

You're 12, what do you know about a "good relationship"?
well i know how to be a nice guy to her...