Boca Raton any Beyblader fans?

Any one want a tournament here leave a reply!
(Oct. 18, 2019  8:41 PM)DarkDoomsizer Wrote: Any one want a tournament here leave a reply!

I’m an organizer in Plantation, FL. Not too far at all. Always looking for other South Florida bladers to battle with. Just did an event last weekend that had like 12 competitors. Did prizes for the top 3 and raffled off a bey as well. I’m looking to host again soon if you’d be interested.
Yeah I might be able to come but my mom will have to take me
(Oct. 19, 2019  5:26 PM)DarkDoomsizer Wrote: Yeah I might be able to come but my mom will have to take me

Ok. Sounds good. Usually do the events on a Saturday or Sunday morning. Do you have any fellow Bladers in Boca?
(Oct. 18, 2019  8:41 PM)DarkDoomsizer Wrote: Any one want a tournament here leave a reply!

I could host in Boca but I’d need to know there are others who would attend. I’ve got 8-10 locally in plantation. Would have to be worth the travel.
Yeah o have one friend she might be able to come... what sounds like a good day for you?
(Oct. 23, 2019  12:40 AM)DarkDoomsizer Wrote: Yeah o have one friend she might be able to come... what sounds like a good day for you?

I’m thinking of hosting an event on Sunday, Nov 17th. Would you be interested in attending? I’ve hosted 1 event before and we had about 10 participants. I’ll have prizes for the top 3 finishers and a prize to raffle off. Will probably be a round robin, burst standard format.
(Oct. 27, 2019  5:26 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  12:40 AM)DarkDoomsizer Wrote: Yeah o have one friend she might be able to come... what sounds like a good day for you?

I’m thinking of hosting an event on Sunday, Nov 17th. Would you be interested in attending? I’ve hosted 1 event before and we had about 10 participants. I’ll have prizes for the top 3 finishers and a prize to raffle off. Will probably be a round robin, burst standard format.

Hi! I just joined so not sure how this all works but I have an almost 8 year old who would love to play and be part of a tournament! Please let me know, we live in Parkland (close to Boca).

I have an 8 yr old in Parkland (next to boca) please let me know if you’re interested in playing or doing a tournament!
(Nov. 26, 2019  7:32 PM)Masonblade Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  5:26 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m thinking of hosting an event on Sunday, Nov 17th. Would you be interested in attending? I’ve hosted 1 event before and we had about 10 participants. I’ll have prizes for the top 3 finishers and a prize to raffle off. Will probably be a round robin, burst standard format.

Hi! I just joined so not sure how this all works but I have an almost 8 year old who would love to play and be part of a tournament! Please let me know, we live in Parkland (close to Boca).

I have an 8 yr old in Parkland (next to boca) please let me know if you’re interested in playing or doing a tournament!

I am not too far from you, located in Plantation. My next WBO tournament will likely be after the holiday season in January. I would love for you and your 8 yr old up attend.
(Nov. 26, 2019  8:48 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  7:32 PM)Masonblade Wrote: Hi! I just joined so not sure how this all works but I have an almost 8 year old who would love to play and be part of a tournament! Please let me know, we live in Parkland (close to Boca).

I am not too far from you, located in Plantation. My next WBO tournament will likely be after the holiday season in January. I would love for you and your 8 yr old up attend.

ok great! We are gone 2nd weekend in Jan but other than that we will be around! How can I keep updated on when/where? 
My 9 year old son and all his friends are big bladers in Miami and would love to join a tournament asap! Just let us know!
(Nov. 30, 2019  11:47 PM)IBeyBladeDad76 Wrote: My 9 year old son and all his friends are big bladers in Miami and would love to join a tournament asap! Just let us know!

I’ll be hosting a tournament in South Florida after the holidays. Likely mid-January
Just would like to gage the interest of the south Florida community. If you think you could come to a tournament in Plantation, FL the weekend of Jan. 25th-26th let me know. If there is interest I’ll submit a post for an official event.

Myself and 3 others (my kids) would be there. So that’s 4 to start. Need at least 6 to make it an official event.

I will provide the stadiums and prizes.
(Dec. 06, 2019  7:47 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just would like to gage the interest of the south Florida community. If you think you could come to a tournament in Plantation, FL the weekend of Jan. 25th-26th let me know. If there is interest I’ll submit a post for an official event.

Myself and 3 others (my kids) would be there. So that’s 4 to start. Need at least 6 to make it an official event.

(Dec. 06, 2019  7:47 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just would like to gage the interest of the south Florida community. If you think you could come to a tournament in Plantation, FL the weekend of Jan. 25th-26th let me know. If there is interest I’ll submit a post for an official event.

Not sure if you got my message but you can count my son in. Let us know if this will be official!
(Dec. 19, 2019  3:47 AM)Masonblade Wrote:

Not sure if you got my message but you can count my son in. Let us know if this will be official!

Awesome. I look forward to having you guys attend. I’ve got some prizes ready to go. The tournament will be capped at 16 participants so make sure to register for the event once it goes live.