Bob's Game

no i did not because i did not care enough

this game isn't anything special and bob wasted all of his goodwill by jerking people around
I hope it turns out better than the demo too. Just a couple months then we will know what 5 years of religious work on a game will do.
From what I read, he doesn't even have a source of constant income. He "has stock" which I assume means banked cash, and he does other things like give plasma, etc.
sigh
can we just delete this topic and forget about him forever
(Jun. 16, 2009  10:51 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: sigh
can we just delete this topic and forget about him forever

I second this notion.
If you don't like him, don't come to the thread.
(Jun. 16, 2009  11:03 PM)fragbait Wrote: If you don't like him, don't come to the thread.

that's not how this works backseat moderator Grin
(Jun. 16, 2009  11:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's not how this works backseat moderator Grin

I don't mean to come off that way, but it seems simpler to me to just pass a thread up if the topic is something you don't like than to call for it to be locked because of it. But I'll leave that one alone.
Well, I'm not going to lock the thread, and I sincerely doubt they were being serious. They're expressing their distaste for this project and you don't get to tell them to not express it.
My apologies if I offended anyone, I misunderstood your intentions. To you also, Brad, for acting like a mod.

Off topic ends here (hopefully)
It'll be on the iPod Touch, and iPhone, since Apple doesn't really care what does, and what doesn't go up. Dunno about the legalities of the references in the game.
(Jun. 17, 2009  12:11 AM)To Wrote: It'll be on the iPod Touch, and iPhone, since Apple doesn't really care what does, and what doesn't go up. Dunno about the legalities of the references in the game.

Under Parody laws in the US, he can get away with it.
Well he walks a pretty dangerous line when all he is changing is a single letter in words. And can he get away with Tetrid?
(Jun. 17, 2009  12:22 AM)To Wrote: Well he walks a pretty dangerous line when all he is changing is a single letter in words. And can he get away with Tetrid?

Dude, there are SOOO many total ripoffs of Tetris out there that even call themselves Tetris but they aren't touched.
Yeah but very few of those managed to get mainstream gaming news outlets to cover their story. Even fewer are actually planning on making money based on the game (most things called Tetris not made by the Tetris company have been flash games, or atleast what I've seen).
Demo Two is out, and it's now coded for PC. Includes 3 minigames, check out the website and forum for strats and tips on beating that awfully hard Tetrid. So far, it's fun!
>.> I so don't care about this anymore.
The DS has been out since 2005. So it hasn't even been 4 complete years, you can't say this person has been making it for 5 years.
(Sep. 13, 2009  5:33 AM)Omega Wrote: The DS has been out since 2005. So it hasn't even been 4 complete years, you can't say this person has been making it for 5 years.

The DS was released in North America in late 2004, this guy is from North America. The game was also originally a GBA game.
Rumors of an iPod Touch/iPhone port are rampant, and are most likely true. Final version of Demo 2, bug free, coming soon.