Bob's Game

No, I think it's more to add to the characters, like showing how much of a ditz Yuu's mom is, and how much of an carp his bro is, and how much his Dad doesn't give a damn.
so where the hell are the batteries
You have to talk to mom twice, go upstairs, go to the first door on the top left, talk to the person in there twice, go to the basement, turn off the power at the top right, then go back upstairs and take the batteries off of the bed. That will get you the batteries. I told you Yuu's mom is a ditz.
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:10 PM)fragbait Wrote: You have to talk to mom twice, go upstairs, go to the first door on the top left, talk to the person in there twice, go to the basement, turn off the power at the top right, then go back upstairs and take the batteries off of the bed. That will get you the batteries. I told you Yuu's mom is a ditz.

that's some terrible game design right there
Like I said, I think it's just to add to the story
It's kind of odd when you're already enjoying a game before the title screen shows up haha

Played through the demo, but I can't "beat" Tetrid yet. Unhappy
There are some weird things in the boxes in their house......severed heads, swords, dried beetles, onions, fish.....yeah.
EDIT: Can't beat Tetrid. =(
But the stuff before it was fun.
press A. press B. press C
tbh i started looking for the button C XD
this game is so good. and only 1 person did all that. this is amazing.
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:37 PM)pegasis Wrote: press A. press B. press C
tbh i started looking for the button C XD
this game is so good. and only 1 person did all that. this is amazing.

Me too. lol
I think it's about time to bump this.

The latest update on the site is

Full release

The forums are speculating, but some believe that the game won't be released on that day, but rather, something else.

Surf the forums for awhile and see for yourself what you think.
Does anyone still care about this guy?
(Jun. 16, 2009  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Does anyone still care about this guy?

No. I stopped caring about this d-bag ages ago.
I"m looking forward to 090909, whatever happens that day. You have to admit, the guy knows how to generate hype.
(Jun. 16, 2009  9:52 PM)fragbait Wrote: You have to admit, the guy knows how to generate hype.

We have 360 registered users
Watch it be the day where THQ, or SEGA release their press release stating they'll be bringing this jank to the DS near you in 2010. Or worse, it's announced as a DSiware release.
(Jun. 16, 2009  9:55 PM)To Wrote: Watch it be the day where THQ, or SEGA release their press release stating they'll be bringing this jank to the DS near you in 2010. Or worse, it's announced as a DSiware release.

He wasn't approved for a Nintendo SDK, therefore, it won't happen.
Its the date the game announced to come out for the psp. Tongue_out
That doesn't rule out anything. It just means the title won't be published by Nintendo. A third party company could send him their own SDK's.
He's porting it to any other console he can. That means it's coming for iPhone, PSP, and a bunch of other systems. We speculate on the forums that that's why it's taking so long, because people who know him personally are saying the game was close to done the last time they saw it.
why would you speculate about this carp
(Jun. 16, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why would you speculate about this carp

Because the hardcore fans have nothing else to go on. I'm not participating, just popping in from time to time to give random opinion number 2.
HARDCORE FANS OF BOB'S GAME

really

i played the demo and it was garbage
(Jun. 16, 2009  10:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HARDCORE FANS OF BOB'S GAME

Meaning the people who were following it from the begining of the viral.

Also, did you beat Tetrid?