Bloody longinus Proto L launcher not working for the bey?

i recently just bought bloody longinus and i opened it to try out the proto launcher L. The launcher didn't work for Bloody longinus as the bey kept on getting stuck to the prongs and it sticks to the launcher, the only way of getting it off was pulling it off, this resulted in damaging the ripcord. Oddly enough, the launcher worked for other beys, such as Hell Salamander and Lost longinus. I know its sort of pointless to complain about a proto launcher since they're useless but I found it odd that the proto launcher didn't even work for the bey it came with. 

Does anyone know a solution on how to fix this? Or do I have to go buy a Beylauncher L?
(Jul. 05, 2018  2:18 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: i recently just bought bloody longinus and i opened it to try out the proto launcher L. The launcher didn't work for Bloody longinus as the bey kept on getting stuck to the prongs and it sticks to the launcher, the only way of getting it off was pulling it off, this resulted in damaging the ripcord. Oddly enough, the launcher worked for other beys, such as Hell Salamander and Lost longinus. I know its sort of pointless to complain about a proto launcher since they're useless but I found it odd that the proto launcher didn't even work for the bey it came with. 

Does anyone know a solution on how to fix this? Or do I have to go buy a Beylauncher L?

Those launchers absolutely SUCK! They are too short to hold and I've had problems with my beys getting stuck on them aswell. You should just get a beylauncher L or better yet a beylauncher LR If have both left and right spin beys.
I don't call proto launcher a launcher until I have no other choice else than to use them. Definitely go for better launcher