[Blog]  NeoBey - The Beyblade Anime Blog!

(Jun. 19, 2020  9:35 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: This website is amazing can’t wait for more in the future

Thank you!
This is incredible! The fact that you even do interviews is just amazing!
(Jun. 19, 2020  7:04 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: This is incredible! The fact that you even do interviews is just amazing!

Thanks!

Hey bladers! Our interview with Elias Edraki is out! Thanks to Elias Edraki and all the amazing people that submitted questions!
UltimateMaster ’s interview with Elias Edraski (the Voice Actor of Sakyo Kurayami in the Beyblade Metal Fight anime) has completed and the article is up! Thank you for submitting your questions!
Hey Bladers! You can follow us on Instagram @neobey_blog
In this article, I go over an important plot element in Beyblade Burst.
https://neobey.wpengine.com/?p=59
Hey bladers! We need some of your opinions for our next article!
Email us at: contactneobey@gmail.com
Hey guys! We’ve been pretty busy but we are both working hard on our articles! Please PM me any opinions about the beyblade anime. They will all be published anonymously!
https://neobey.wpengine.com/?p=60
Your opinions! Posted!
not to rush but when is the next article?
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: not to rush but when is the next article?
oH mY gOsH yOu HuRt My FeElInGs

Um… hopefully soonish? UltimateMaster is busy with her own things, and I have a fanfic to start on again soon. But, hopefully this week.
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: not to rush but when is the next article?
oH mY gOsH yOu HuRt My FeElInGs

Um… hopefully soonish? UltimateMaster is busy with her own things, and I have a fanfic to start on again soon. But, hopefully this week.

iM sORry xD

still tho, i have a iron wall of patience, but was just wondering tho
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: oH mY gOsH yOu HuRt My FeElInGs

iM sORry xD

I’ve been working on a writing project but I’m working on an interview with the VA of Gingka and Brooklyn.
(Jul. 21, 2020  12:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  1:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: iM sORry xD

I’ve been working on a writing project but I’m working on an interview with the VA of Gingka and Brooklyn.

Gasp did you say... Gingka? a-and my boi Brooklyn? HYYYPEEE

weirdness aside, i excited for what you and cheeto got in store.
Hi guys! I’m hoping to get a new article out soon. Any ideas?
(Aug. 07, 2020  6:48 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hi guys! I’m hoping to get a new article out soon. Any ideas?

FINALLY jk jk

How bout Top 5 or Top 10 (depending on how many there are) Beyblade Fanfictions?
(Aug. 07, 2020  6:48 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hi guys! I’m hoping to get a new article out soon. Any ideas?

Top (insert number) beyblade antagonists/protagonists/characters.
(Aug. 07, 2020  2:49 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Top (insert number) beyblade antagonists/protagonists/characters.

1. Ryota Kurogami
  2. Ryota Kurogami
  3. Ryota Kurogami
  4. Ryota Kurogami 
  5. Ryota Kurogami
There. An entire article.