[Blog]  Beyblade Fanfics Club/Discussions/Random Thoughts

Well, me advertising over other people deserves a Bruh Sound Effect #2.
Will Eda return?
With beyblade burst apocalypse finished it's time to go to the alicization arc/Story.
Alicization is a project I have been working before apocalypse so I suggest you look at it.
This fanfic will have returning characters.
Thank you for the support on the apocalypse project!
Deleted Post
My Fan FIc has some new chapters just now lol
once i have room on my list of fan-fics im probably gonna do a Beyblade X Naruto cross over. (im probably only gonna go up to the Chunin Exams)
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: once i have room on my list of fan-fics im probably gonna do a Beyblade X Naruto cross over. (im probably only gonna go up to the Chunin Exams)

Nice, but who would be the Akatsuki?
(Jan. 23, 2021  5:58 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  8:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: once i have room on my list of fan-fics im probably gonna do a Beyblade X Naruto cross over. (im probably only gonna go up to the Chunin Exams)

Probably the snake pit
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  5:58 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Nice, but who would be the Akatsuki?

Probably the snake pit

Honestly HELL seems like the better option.
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Probably the snake pit

Snake Pit has more members and i believe there are a lot of people in the Akatsuki
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Honestly HELL seems like the better option.

Snake Pit has more members and i believe there are a lot of people in the Akatsuki

There’s only like 11 members. Also the Akatsuki was devoted to overthrowing the shinobi alliance kind of like how HELL wants to overthrow the current blading system.

Wait so how would that work? Would the Naruto characters replace the beyblade characters? Or would they just meet each other.
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Snake Pit has more members and i believe there are a lot of people in the Akatsuki

There’s only like 11 members. Also the Akatsuki was devoted to overthrowing the shinobi alliance kind of like how HELL wants to overthrow the current blading system.
Except itachi since his real intention is to keep an eye on Tobi/Obito not overthrowing the shinobi alliance
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:39 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:

Wait so how would that work? Would the Naruto characters replace the beyblade characters? Or would they just meet each other.

The first one.
(Jan. 23, 2021  5:58 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:

(Jan. 23, 2021  6:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Probably the snake pit

(Jan. 23, 2021  6:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  6:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Snake Pit has more members and i believe there are a lot of people in the Akatsuki

Godo idea
Hey Guys hear me out....... what if Beyblade was like a shonen anime, Yes it's already a shonen anime but what if instead of Beyblades....... We have Power systems! But Daheavydl3? How are we gonna implement a power system like nen or Quirks? Remember gimmicks? yeah. What if the Users used the beyblades gimmick as a power?
(Feb. 14, 2021  12:52 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Hey Guys hear me out....... what if Beyblade was like a shonen anime, Yes it's already a shonen anime but what if instead of Beyblades....... We have Power systems! But Daheavydl3? How are we gonna implement a power system like nen or Quirks? Remember gimmicks? yeah. What if the Users used the beyblades gimmick as a power?

Isn't like OG/MFB already shounen?
(Feb. 14, 2021  12:57 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  12:52 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Hey Guys hear me out....... what if Beyblade was like a shonen anime, Yes it's already a shonen anime but what if instead of Beyblades....... We have Power systems! But Daheavydl3? How are we gonna implement a power system like nen or Quirks? Remember gimmicks? yeah. What if the Users used the beyblades gimmick as a power?

Isn't like OG/MFB already shounen?

But what i was talking about is that shonen anime has like Magic. But in my idea. Instead of bladers fighting with beys, It's their beyblades gimmick, Like say Valt, Valkryie's gimmick is it's wings, it's very strong or it's ability to go fast. So Valt will have speed or Fafnir and Free. Free will Absorb energy and become strong. Longinus and Lui. They manipulate metal and ice. or Phi. He can summon a flaming shield. Etc
Question: Can I create a fan fic about something else, which has nothing to do with beyblade/
Aight Who wants a Initial D x Beyblade??????

(Just make them 18-20 and we are okay)
Haha, been awhile I spoke here (I think; Idk, time flies when youre busy with stuff). Ive ghosted my Beyblade fanfics for so long, I think Ill declare most of them discontinued of finished. I really dont feel like writing fanfics for Beyblade as much now adgjdhaksj. Since I do have a little bit more time nowadays, I hope I can poke around to see what new fanfics there are here. I still enjoy reading aha /lh
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:18 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Haha, been awhile I spoke here (I think; Idk, time flies when youre busy with stuff). Ive ghosted my Beyblade fanfics for so long, I think Ill declare most of them discontinued of finished. I really dont feel like writing fanfics for Beyblade as much now adgjdhaksj. Since I do have a little bit more time nowadays, I hope I can poke around to see what new fanfics there are here. I still enjoy reading aha /lh

mind if you review me fanfic (Beyblade Burst Stardust)
still ongoing, i just want a little criticism to better myself
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:25 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:18 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Haha, been awhile I spoke here (I think; Idk, time flies when youre busy with stuff). Ive ghosted my Beyblade fanfics for so long, I think Ill declare most of them discontinued of finished. I really dont feel like writing fanfics for Beyblade as much now adgjdhaksj. Since I do have a little bit more time nowadays, I hope I can poke around to see what new fanfics there are here. I still enjoy reading aha /lh

mind if you review me fanfic (Beyblade Burst Stardust)

I can take a quick look at it! Im typically not harsh with critique; just a warning. I might not be the best person for really long and serious critique
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:25 AM)Longinox Wrote: mind if you review me fanfic (Beyblade Burst Stardust)

I can take a quick look at it! Im typically not harsh with critique; just a warning. I might not be the best person for really long and serious critique

Yeah it's fine, all I need is just the general idea of the problem.