[Blog]  Beyblade Fanfics Club/Discussions/Random Thoughts

[deleted post cuz i put it on the wrong thread]
Doing a complete rewrite of Chouzetsu, any tips?
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:22 PM)snoc Wrote: Doing a complete rewrite of Chouzetsu, any tips?

Cant provide you with specific tips, but here are general ones that may help:

* Dont get too stressed! Rewriting is a lot of work, so its okay to to feel pressured to remember every single character or try to fix holes from rewriting certain stuff. Stress then turns into force, so youll potentially make things come off a little too hard and not as well as you expected
* Somewhat tying in with stress, its okay to take out huge chunks of the original plot! One friend of mine rewrote nearly the entire season’s plot, and it actually ended up pretty well. Dont worry and hold yourself back from rewriting because you feel like it wont be as good, etc.
* Characterization! It may be a rewrite, but it doesnt mean you can change someone’s personality entirely without altering the backstory or making an explanation. However, besides staying in character, you can also add hidden depths to someone the original didnt explore much, add hidden motives, plausible headcanons, etc. Dont go too bizarre to the point your reader doesnt recognize any character
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:22 PM)snoc Wrote: Doing a complete rewrite of Chouzetsu, any tips?
Now thats a fanfic I would personally read. Looking forward to it.
here is one thing i learned in making a fanfics

Don't spoil

But yeah my new Fanfic Is where i have plans

First I Make the Episode at Google Docs, and Copy and Paste

Second i Post episode list with 5 epiaodes in it, whenever i already finish 5 episodes, i make another Episode List

Third i don't spoil content for another season, (till the last episode)

I considered doing that at one point but never went through with it. Looking forward to seeing what you do.
Thinking about doing a Fan Fiction that has my Official Beyblade OC as the main protagonist. Any suggestions? (this takes place in the Sparking Era btw)

If you want, let me know what you think of my OC

Official OC
(Aug. 15, 2020  4:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Thinking about doing a Fan Fiction that has my Official Beyblade OC as the main protagonist. Any suggestions? (this takes place in the Sparking Era btw)

Official OC

sounds like a good character! awesome name, too c:
(Aug. 15, 2020  10:43 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  4:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Thinking about doing a Fan Fiction that has my Official Beyblade OC as the main protagonist. Any suggestions? (this takes place in the Sparking Era btw)

Official OC

sounds like a good character! awesome name, too c:

Thank You
Some spoilers for Beyblade Burst:Rise of Darkness!Eeeek!
Do not buy galaxy pegus my one broke in battle wing broke off rip

Oh are we talking about rise I can’t find episodes past the one in hell tower where delta broke divalose why delta why left me sad and has any one noticed that venom deviose is really a ReDesigned luirnore
(Aug. 29, 2020  2:41 AM)Bailey blader Wrote: Do not buy galaxy pegus my one broke in battle wing broke off rip

Oh are we talking about rise I can’t find episodes past the one in hell tower where delta broke divalose why delta why left me sad and has any one noticed that venom deviose is really a   ReDesigned luirnore
Wrong forum. This thread is about Fan-Fiction, Not products or the anime.
[Image: F3A86C51-C538-4B61-9E69-7DC2A7B9E6FC.jpeg]
It’s confusing, and strange, but at times, understandable. I was referring more to the joke comments lol

But also, I’m getting a laptop from my school on Tuesday, so I should hopefully be able to write a lot easier and faster, as I do better on laptops/computers than iPads. So that’ll be nice. Hopefully I can get some stuff done with it. I’d hope to at least get one chapter for any fandom released within a week from getting it, so maybe it’ll be one of my fanfics here, or maybe not. I dunno, this isn’t important, and uh, I dunno what else to say lol
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: [Image: F3A86C51-C538-4B61-9E69-7DC2A7B9E6FC.jpeg]
It’s confusing, and strange, but at times, understandable. I was referring more to the joke comments lol

But also, I’m getting a laptop from my school on Tuesday, so I should hopefully be able to write a lot easier and faster, as I do better on laptops/computers than iPads. So that’ll be nice. Hopefully I can get some stuff done with it. I’d hope to at least get one chapter for any fandom released within a week from getting it, so maybe it’ll be one of my fanfics here, or maybe not. I dunno, this isn’t important, and uh, I dunno what else to say lol

I think you will find it easier to write from a computer

Unfortunately my school has Wattpad blocked so I have to wait until I get home to write for my stories... But maybe it's different for you.
(Aug. 31, 2020  4:50 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2020  3:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: [Image: F3A86C51-C538-4B61-9E69-7DC2A7B9E6FC.jpeg]

I think you will find it easier to write from a computer

Unfortunately my school has Wattpad blocked so I have to wait until I get home to write for my stories... But maybe it's different for you.
I normally write on a Google Doc, as there’s less lag, and zero chance of pressing the delete button, but it keeps going, destroying half of your work. Then I copy and paste, and then format it’s size.
I got the laptop, so now all I need is motivation lol
I'm thinking of focusing more on the battles aspect, before I start working on my own characters and that sort of thing. I feel like I'd start a thread for people to request battles against others, but only if it's in the same season context.
(May. 12, 2020  2:02 AM)zXSabxManiacX Wrote: Note: The “Blog” prefix is there mostly concerning the fact that some users may be comfortable posting updates on their stories and characters here.

Hi! Im not expecting this thread to be quite active. But hey, I see that a bunch of you guys are writers so lets have a thread to discuss our hobby! This thread specifically focuses on writing for Beyblade, so please do not talk about writing in general or something that isnt related to Beyblade

Rules

1) Keep the topic concerning Beyblade fanfic writings. Please do not post whole chapters and stories on here, and make a new thread for that. Permitted are fanfic advertisements as well as short paragraphs (like if you want critique).

Topics that are permitted (but not limited to) are stuff like discussing what is easy/hard to write for Beyblade fanfics, sharing ideas with your fellow writers, asking for help with Beyblade names, saying one thing you dont like about Beyblade fanfics in general, etc.

You can also discuss fanart for your fanfictions! Crossovers and comics are allowed as long as they are mostly Beyblade-oriented, but please don’t stray too far into another series.

2) Do not be rude! You are permitted to complain and share concerns, but please do not specifically call out/do anything rude to other users. Especially do not bash on story ideas unless you are willing to offer constructive criticism. Sharing a fanfic pet peeve is permitted as long as you do not call out other people

3) You can advertise non-fanfic threads as long as you participate in the discussion.

4) Though theres no age restriction, Ill cut you guys off at Rated M, and especially no excessive gore (Cupcakes level, really)

5) No trolling whatsoever, especially spam. Everyone WILL read your post so dont act like it

6) This is concerning rule #1. You are allowed to post character bios here as long as there is no excessive spam. Users have permission by default to criticize and post reactions of your character (ex. “Cool!” / “Wheres the fanfic with that character?” / “I feel like you can improve on X”). If there is an excess of character bio spam and lack of discussion, I will speak up. This is not a “Post Your Character Bio Here” thread, this is a discussion thread.

So...we are allowed to share our headcanons/ship here, right? i'd like to share my headcanons ^^
(Sep. 17, 2020  5:52 AM)tenma Wrote:
(May. 12, 2020  2:02 AM)zXSabxManiacX Wrote: Note: The “Blog” prefix is there mostly concerning the fact that some users may be comfortable posting updates on their stories and characters here.

Hi! Im not expecting this thread to be quite active. But hey, I see that a bunch of you guys are writers so lets have a thread to discuss our hobby! This thread specifically focuses on writing for Beyblade, so please do not talk about writing in general or something that isnt related to Beyblade

Rules

1) Keep the topic concerning Beyblade fanfic writings. Please do not post whole chapters and stories on here, and make a new thread for that. Permitted are fanfic advertisements as well as short paragraphs (like if you want critique).

Topics that are permitted (but not limited to) are stuff like discussing what is easy/hard to write for Beyblade fanfics, sharing ideas with your fellow writers, asking for help with Beyblade names, saying one thing you dont like about Beyblade fanfics in general, etc.

You can also discuss fanart for your fanfictions! Crossovers and comics are allowed as long as they are mostly Beyblade-oriented, but please don’t stray too far into another series.

2) Do not be rude! You are permitted to complain and share concerns, but please do not specifically call out/do anything rude to other users. Especially do not bash on story ideas unless you are willing to offer constructive criticism. Sharing a fanfic pet peeve is permitted as long as you do not call out other people

3) You can advertise non-fanfic threads as long as you participate in the discussion.

4) Though theres no age restriction, Ill cut you guys off at Rated M, and especially no excessive gore (Cupcakes level, really)

5) No trolling whatsoever, especially spam. Everyone WILL read your post so dont act like it

6) This is concerning rule #1. You are allowed to post character bios here as long as there is no excessive spam. Users have permission by default to criticize and post reactions of your character (ex. “Cool!” / “Wheres the fanfic with that character?” / “I feel like you can improve on X”). If there is an excess of character bio spam and lack of discussion, I will speak up. This is not a “Post Your Character Bio Here” thread, this is a discussion thread.

So...we are allowed to share our headcanons/ship here, right? i'd like to share my headcanons ^^
Uhh No not on WBO do that on Wattpad or some other place
(Sep. 17, 2020  11:35 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  5:52 AM)tenma Wrote: So...we are allowed to share our headcanons/ship here, right? i'd like to share my headcanons ^^
Uhh No not on WBO do that on Wattpad or some other place

Uhh no do not spread false information. Tenma, you are perfectly free to post your headcanons.
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  11:35 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Uhh No not on WBO do that on Wattpad or some other place

Uhh no do not spread false information. Tenma, you are perfectly free to post your headcanons.

thank you!! i have a bunchload of headcanons stuck in my head rn ^^

(Sep. 17, 2020  1:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  11:35 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Uhh No not on WBO do that on Wattpad or some other place

Headcanon: Fubuki (Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu/Turbo Series) can get flustered very easily and he actually likes to cook, though, he flusters when someone compliments his cooking. He is insecure about the fact that he flusters easily, which is why he rarely cooks.

Let me know what do you think about my headcanon! ^^
Hey anyone who passes by this thread. Please don’t quote or respond to the previous post. I already reported it, just ignore and move on.
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:07 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hey anyone who passes by this thread. Please don’t quote or respond to the previous post. I already reported it, just ignore and move on.
Yeah... It trashing the threads advertising its stupid botox!

Not like anyone is going to use it...
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:07 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hey anyone who passes by this thread. Please don’t quote or respond to the previous post. I already reported it, just ignore and move on.
Yeah... It trashing the threads advertising its stupid botox!

Not like anyone is going to use it...

Yeah, we really need more mods. Maybe volunteer ones that are temporary until we find someone full time.