[Blog]  6Jupiter5’s reviews

(Mar. 19, 2021  2:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No this isn’t a yt channel

what is this thread about?
(Mar. 19, 2021  3:28 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No this isn’t a yt channel

what is this thread about?

It's about 6Jupiter5's reviews. About Beyblade. I think.
Review on Meteo:

Meteo L-drago is a bey that debuted during the metal masters era and is the third bey of the popular L-drago line. What makes it so special is that it had the trademark of the L-drago line and that being left spin (a extremely rare quality in MFB beys) as well as introducing the concept of spin steal via rubber to Beyblade. The bey also featured the new track LW 105 (Left Wing 105) and LF (left flat). Read onwards for a part by part analysis.

Product details:
Brand: Hasbro (legends)
Product code: BB-88
Product Type: Booster (left launcher included)
System: Hybrid Wheel
Series: Metal Masters
Type: Attack
Spin rotation: Left

Part weights:
Face bolt: 0.47 grams
Energy ring: 6.03 grams
Metal wheel: 28.31
Spin track: 1.5 grams
Performance tip: 0.71 grams

Part 1. Meteo:
The Meteo wheel features six dragon heads and is only compatible with L-drago II and it’s other variants. It’s incredibly round, but when compared to other rings is rather light giving it a disadvantage and making it easier to ring out. This should ‘t discourage you from purchasing it however since for it’s time it can give quite the punch especially in formats that have more balance to them like the WBO’s limited format (which we will be looking at today). When combined with the L-drago II ring it will absolutely dominate in opposite spin matchups.

Part 2. L-drago II
The L-drago II Ring features three dragon heads with rubber on the jaws and the outer edges. When placed onto the Meteo wheel it can align with it in two different ways with the first one being barrage mode (where the ring cover the jaws of the wheel offering more spin stealing capabilities), and assault mode (where the ring cover the claws of the wheel which offers more offensive power instead of spin stealing capabilities). This is currently the heaviest ring in all of MFB (next to L-drago III)

Part 3. LW105
LW105 is a track that has an overall height of one hundred and five millimeters. It has three wing protrusions akin to the vortex frame of burst. The 3 wing protrusions give it a little bit of extra weight, but it doesn’t make it act any more different from a standard 105. As such it isn’t a must have, but it can be used to replace tracks like 100 and 95 in attack combos.

Part 4. LF
Left Flat is a mirrored non rubberized version and of rubber right flat (R2F) featuring six curves that form a star shape that curves left (making it perfect for left spins). It’s not recommended for use however as it’s very difficult to control and has low stamina.

Part 5. Useage in spin stealing stamina combos and final thoughts

Now that the part analysis is done with I wanted to talk about it’s use in the limited format as a spin stealer. Meteo has been found to be consistently good in spin stealing, even being able to beat amazing stamina combos like Gravity Perseus Bearing Drive (B : D) given the right parts. Combos I’ve found to be good are Meteo L-drago 100 WD (it’s so low that it an spin steal off of anything), and Meteo L-drago Final Drive (this combo is more of just a personal favorite that isn’t all that good). Overall Meteo L-drago LW105 LF is a good buy for limited format and is definitely a fun bey to play around with.
Before all of you go ranting here. I just wanna let you peeps know. That some of this is just his opinion. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ye
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Review on Meteo:

Meteo L-drago is a bey that debuted during the metal masters era and is the third bey of the popular L-drago line. What makes it so special is that it had the trademark of the L-drago line and that being left spin (a extremely rare quality in MFB beys) as well as introducing the concept of spin steal via rubber to Beyblade. The bey also featured the new track LW 105 (Left Wing 105) and LF (left flat). Read onwards for a part by part analysis.

Product details:
Brand: Hasbro (legends)
Product code: BB-88
Product Type: Booster (left launcher included)
System: Hybrid Wheel
Series: Metal Masters
Type: Attack
Spin rotation: Left

Part weights:
Face bolt: 0.47 grams
Energy ring: 6.03 grams
Metal wheel: 28.31
Spin track: 1.5 grams
Performance tip: 0.71 grams

Part 1. Meteo:
The Meteo wheel features six dragon heads and is only compatible with L-drago II and it’s other variants. It’s incredibly round, but when compared to other rings is rather light giving it a disadvantage and making it easier to ring out. This should ‘t discourage you from purchasing it however since for it’s time it can give quite the punch especially in formats that have more balance to them like the WBO’s limited format (which we will be looking at today). When combined with the L-drago II ring it will absolutely dominate in opposite spin matchups.

Part 2. L-drago II
The L-drago II Ring features three dragon heads with rubber on the jaws and the outer edges. When placed onto the Meteo wheel it can align with it in two different ways with the first one being barrage mode (where the ring cover the jaws of the wheel offering more spin stealing capabilities), and assault mode (where the ring cover the claws of the wheel which offers more offensive power instead of spin stealing capabilities). This is currently the heaviest ring in all of MFB (next to L-drago III)

Part 3. LW105
LW105 is a track that has an overall height of one hundred and five millimeters. It has three wing protrusions akin to the vortex frame of burst. The 3 wing protrusions give it a little bit of extra weight, but it doesn’t make it act any more different from a standard 105. As such it isn’t a must have, but it can be used to replace tracks like 100 and 95 in attack combos.

Part 4. LF
Left Flat is a mirrored non rubberized version and of rubber right flat (R2F) featuring six curves that form a star shape that curves left (making it perfect for left spins). It’s not recommended for use however as it’s very difficult to control and has low stamina.

Part 5. Useage in spin stealing stamina combos and final thoughts

Now that the part analysis is done with I wanted to talk about it’s use in the limited format as a spin stealer. Meteo has been found to be consistently good in spin stealing, even being able to beat amazing stamina combos like Gravity Perseus Bearing Drive (B : D) given the right parts. Combos I’ve found to be good are Meteo L-drago 100 WD (it’s so low that it an spin steal off of anything), and Meteo L-drago Final Drive (this combo is more of just a personal favorite that isn’t all that good). Overall Meteo L-drago LW105 LF is a good buy for limited format and is definitely a fun bey to play around with.

Ye my boiii L drago gets the honor of being the first bey's reviews posted here!
My review on The Girl On The Train:

3/5. It has a good build up and everything, but the ending just ruins it all by introducing too many twists.
Review on I Am Legend:

5/5:
It has a great story and the acting is very good.
Review on Batman v Superman

7/10:
It has a very deep and powerful story, but it diverts from said story too much and it tries to be both smart and dumb at the same time.

What should I review next?
(Oct. 09, 2021  5:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Review on Batman v Superman

7/10:
It has a very deep and powerful story, but it diverts from said story too much and it tries to be both smart and dumb at the same time.

Like, anything?

7/10:

Maybe Hell's Paradise: Jigokuraku. (It's a manga btw)

7/10:

Review Dr Stone
Suggestions:
Jujitsu kaisen
Dr.stone
Dragon ball
Each season of burst

beys from God forward