Bleach

(Sep. 24, 2009  7:24 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I will agree that it is very annoying that none of the good guys seem to die and it is only the bad guys, even Naruto is better than that but out of the bad guys, I would like the 1st to live, he is cool and doesn't really seem that bad of a person.

Yeah, how much you wanna bet he dies in the next chapter? I'm almost certain he will.

EDIT: I think Stark is one of the most interesting character of Bleach, so I totally agree with you...but he's gonna die.
(Sep. 24, 2009  10:15 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, how much you wanna bet he dies in the next chapter? I'm almost certain he will.

EDIT: I think Stark is one of the most interesting character of Bleach, so I totally agree with you...but he's gonna die.

Your kidding right? Do you really think he would be put as the 1st espada if he is that useless, the 2nd might as well have been the 1st, no, theres more to him than that.
(Sep. 25, 2009  1:14 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Your kidding right? Do you really think he would be put as the 1st espada if he is that useless, the 2nd might as well have been the 1st, no, theres more to him than that.

I'm sorry to inform you that in this week's chapter, he died.

AND AIZEN IS SUCH A JERK TO KILL HIS OWN 3RD ESPADA
Yup, like that guy said, he died. He got killed by Shunsuui's shikai.

Halibel got killed by Aizen...he really is a jerk XD

I don't say stuff like "The 1st is gonna die" without thinking a little, first. If he wasn't going to die in this chapter, he was going to die very soon.

My idea is that Aizen has another super-powerful army that's better than the Espada, 'cause, otherwise, he wouldn't be like that, he would care a little more.
Seriously, Starrk was as good as Grimmjow, in other words, weak. How could he possibly be the 1st if he was beaten so damn easierly?
That's what I'm thinking about. Maybe some fake Espada or something...Maybe there's some other arrancar/vasto lorde/soul reaper on Aizen's side and he has the power to absorb the fallen energy of the Espada so that one guy is as strong as all the Espada...He'd be unstoppable.

Chances are that's not it, but I do regret Stark. His characters was cool and his loneliness interesting...It's a sad loss, for sure.
(Sep. 25, 2009  6:28 PM)Dude Wrote: That's what I'm thinking about. Maybe some fake Espada or something...Maybe there's some other arrancar/vasto lorde/soul reaper on Aizen's side and he has the power to absorb the fallen energy of the Espada so that one guy is as strong as all the Espada...He'd be unstoppable.

Chances are that's not it, but I do regret Stark. His characters was cool and his loneliness interesting...It's a sad loss, for sure.

You just made me think, maybe all along his real target was ichigo's hollow or to find out something.
(Sep. 25, 2009  6:31 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: You just made me think, maybe all along his real target was ichigo's hollow or to find out something.

Well, Orihime was shown the Hogyoku (However it's supposed to be written) by Aizen for no real reason and her power is to revert time (sorta) so maybe he hoped that she would try to reject the existence of the Hogyoku just long enough for it to be put back into its awaken state then he could use it to turn himself into a vizard...

Or something like that, this is getting too complicated XD
(Sep. 25, 2009  6:36 PM)Dude Wrote: Well, Orihime was shown the Hogyoku (However it's supposed to be written) by Aizen for no real reason and her power is to revert time (sorta) so maybe he hoped that she would try to reject the existence of the Hogyoku just long enough for it to be put back into its awaken state then he could use it to turn himself into a vizard...

Or something like that, this is getting too complicated XD

Hm, possible but then aren't we forgetting about the key of the king or something like that or was that just a decoy kind of thing?
Yeah, the Oken (I think)

Well, I assume that he would want to have an actual army to stand a chance against all the shinigamis...and without the Espada, it's gonna be pretty hard. He probably still has another card up his sleeve. Otherwise, he wouldn't be like "Let's go, Gin, Kaname...we're done, here." He'd be like "Oh my god! I'm done for! Please don't kill meeeee!"

Whatever the future olds up, it doesn't forgive the fact that Tite Kubo killed a really cool character when he killed Stark...
(Sep. 25, 2009  9:03 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, the Oken (I think)

Well, I assume that he would want to have an actual army to stand a chance against all the shinigamis...and without the Espada, it's gonna be pretty hard. He probably still has another card up his sleeve. Otherwise, he wouldn't be like "Let's go, Gin, Kaname...we're done, here." He'd be like "Oh my god! I'm done for! Please don't kill meeeee!"

Whatever the future olds up, it doesn't forgive the fact that Tite Kubo killed a really cool character when he killed Stark...

Did you honestly forget how Aizen stopped Ichigo's bankai sword with a finger?
(Sep. 26, 2009  4:40 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: Did you honestly forget how Aizen stopped Ichigo's bankai sword with a finger?

It was a joke, I know Aizen would never act like that...but yeah, I had forgotten about that. But then again, Ichigo had just come back from a rough fight with Byakuya, althought the result would probably have been the same...
Tis it be strange that Aizen decides to kill off the 3rd Espada. I think that there is something do to with another enemy that Aizen wants to control ( Hollow Ichigo?). But he would also have to kill off the 10th Espada; whom has changed to 0... but why?
(Sep. 27, 2009  1:00 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Tis it be strange that Aizen decides to kill off the 3rd Espada. I think that there is something do to with another enemy that Aizen wants to control ( Hollow Ichigo?). But he would also have to kill off the 10th Espada; whom has changed to 0... but why?

I hardly see how one could control Hollow Ichigo...he's kinda too berserk for that.

EDIT: And why would he need to kill off "his" Espada to control (H)Ichigo? Chocked_2
Haha I dunno.

This is just a theory but Ichigo appears to be the strongest Vizard in the series. Maybe Aizen needs to sacrifice a certain person/ people to be god? It may have something to do with Squad 0. I really wanna know what Squad 0 is.
I just thought of something.

We saw that Stark was a Vasto Lorde because he had a human form even before he met Aizen, but does that mean that Barragan, who claimed to be the King of Hueco Mundo, wasn't? If I were a hollow, I wouldn't follow a mere adjuchas as my King...
(Sep. 28, 2009  11:58 AM)Dude Wrote: I just thought of something.

We saw that Stark was a Vasto Lorde because he had a human form even before he met Aizen, but does that mean that Barragan, who claimed to be the King of Hueco Mundo, wasn't? If I were a hollow, I wouldn't follow a mere adjuchas as my King...

maybe he was an awesomly strong adjuchas and i think aizen has a huge trump card up his sleeve or he wouldn't be so confident although it could just be him retreatin to huco mundo i dunno but i doubt kute or kuto or whoever made bleach would have the good guys win so easily amd amyway aizen is still really strong and we've only ever seen his shinkai which is what makes the illusions his bankai must be pretty strong

i think aizen is going to retreat to huco mundo but when he goes into huco mundo loads and loads of arrancar are going to come out and loads of menos/gillian
I figure here is as good a place as any to ask this.

I'm looking into reading the manga, but I'm not sure where to start. Where should someone who is up to date with the anime pick up?
I took my time to find it for you and I think you want manga 340 and upwards, that starts off near Ichigo's fight just after Yamamoto killed those three Arrancar.
Well it depends on wether you're up to date for the english dub or up to date for the original japanese...

If you watch the english version, I suggest you start here: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/250/01/

If you watch the original Japanese anime, you should start here: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/340/01/

EDIT: We guessed the same for japanese, Zander! Pretty cool Joyful_3 ...Wait, it's really not, actually...
I watch the Japanese Sub so I'm at the Muramasa arc.
Then it's chapter 340 you should check out.
Well, Khel was talking about the new filler arc a few pages back (Or at least said he likes it.) and not many people watch the english ones anyway. I do, I don't think their that bad but I normally just stick with the manga.
(Sep. 28, 2009  6:36 PM)Khel Wrote: I watch the Japanese Sub so I'm at the Muramasa arc.
If you want high quality scanlations, go here.
Wow, that is high quality Chocked_2 *Notes the adress*

Thanks, Toto Joyful_3