Bladers in the WV (Eastern Panhandle area)

Hi my name is Beanee and I'm looking for local bladers who are interested in tournaments. I've been playing Beyblades since 1999 and have recently gotten back into the scene for the third time. I would love to organize my own tournaments for both kids and adults. I myself at the moment only have hasbro made products but I am working towards getting Takara Tomy products (Beys, Stadiums, ect.) If you're interested in Beyblades and live near the Eastern Panhandle of WV comment of this thread or find me on Facebook under Beanee Withee. Thank you for reading my thread and Let It Rip!
where do you live?
I am in around the middle of the panhandle on the bay county
(Dec. 20, 2020  7:31 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: where do you live?
I am in around the middle of the panhandle on the bay county

Berkeley County
(Dec. 20, 2020  2:45 PM)Beanee Wrote: Hi my name is Beanee and I'm looking for local bladers who are interested in tournaments. I've been playing Beyblades since 1999 and have recently gotten back into the scene for the third time. I would love to organize my own tournaments for both kids and adults. I myself at the moment only have hasbro made products but I am working towards getting Takara Tomy products (Beys, Stadiums, ect.) If you're interested in Beyblades and live near the Eastern Panhandle of WV comment of this thread or find me on Facebook under Beanee Withee. Thank you for reading my thread and Let It Rip!

Join our Facebook group the West Virginia Beyblade Group for more info on our small but growing community.
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:21 PM)Acookwv Wrote: Yo I'm in jefferson county, lets go!!

Come join our Facebook group the more the merrier. Search for WV Beyblade Group.
Still looking for people in the WV/Martinsburg area
You can find our Facebook Group WV Beyblade Group.