Blader's Outfit & Accessories?

(Aug. 17, 2016  5:43 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: Potential holster for you launchers and Beyblades.

Looks really useful! Always struggle with wear to put my launchers especially ...
(Aug. 17, 2016  5:43 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: Potential holster for you launchers and Beyblades.

Oh god yes. However, I think wearing it on your waist would be more convenient. But either way, this works!

Another choice for a launcher holster?
One strap goes around your leg and another goes around your waist.
(Aug. 17, 2016  5:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: One strap goes around your leg and another goes around your waist.

Ah I didn't notice haha. xD Might buy it. xo
Thought this would go really good here ! So someone Made a really Cool Kind of Blader Outfit for going to Tournaments In Japan I guess.

[Image: CuPa46MVIAEIFqA.jpg]

Looks Like some Next Level Type Of Costume to me But really Cool hah !
Wow that looks like a beyblade swat vest. I bet it makes bladders in Japan professionals when they were it.
All I want is a hip clip system for my launcher
To that I say carbiner launcher my deceoticon friend
I tend to have a pretty unique outfit when Blading. For my first tournament, I had my black fingerless gloves (as always), my favorite leather jacket (when it's not too hot as I do live in Florida after all), black boots, and my signature futuristic rainbow visor that I wear as a headband when not in use. I wear a purple shirt under my jacket so I can match my Phantom Orion. I will be keeping the same color scheme for my new Wild Wyvern and purple string launcher setup.
If I could get away with it...a blue Lycra suit...think pink guy but blue....basically I would be the blue dude...but I dunno if not I'd go with my usual clothing and a fez on my head
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes like to wear very comfortable sneakers and a green T-Shirt or blouse, depending on the weather condition. But I like the best cloth.[/font]
(Sep. 23, 2020  6:54 PM)jamesfridrick Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes like to wear very comfortable sneakers and a green T-Shirt or blouse, depending on the weather condition. But I like the best cloth.[/font]

ik u r new, but plz don't necropost/post on random threads over a year dormant.
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ik u r new, but plz don't necropost/post on random threads over a year dormant.

It’s a human spam account
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ik u r new, but plz don't necropost/post on random threads over a year dormant.

It’s a human spam account

crud i fell 4 it again
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:42 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s a human spam account

crud i fell 4 it again

You can tell if they link it to a site.
(Aug. 13, 2016  6:44 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: Hello fellow bladers! I am wondering if anyone likes to dress up in original cosplay or in what you consider your "Blader's outfit" when competing in tournaments? I couldn't help but notice a fellow WBO member, Alta, wearing his blader's outfit to recent events. Even if you don't have a specific outfit, are there certain accessories you like to wear for tournaments? Such as gloves, scarves, headbands, etc.? Accessories that gives you luck or that confidence in Beyblading?

As a cosplayer myself, I love the idea of wearing a Blader's outfit to a tournament. Of course, we all consider ourselves Bladers but the aspect of incorporating roleplay into it is pretty fun. Currently, I'm working on a femme cosplay version of Valt to wear to the next tournament. It's not yet complete so I'll have to post pictures later.

Feel free to share your thoughts! Thanks for reading!

I have only been in one tournament (with my old account), should've been a great opportunity to cosplay but I didn't
I have cosplayed as Sakyo from MFB and Wakiya, Lui and Kurtz in Burst.
I'm mostly infamous for my Lui dabbing photo, people seem to have a love-hate relationship with it which I think is hilarious (used to think it's dumb because I was going through mental stuff back then, but now I just laugh it off)