Blader's Kingdom Participant Feedback

Thank you all again for coming through and bodying me in beyblade. I'd love to hear ay feedback about the format, location, my breath... go for it!

bladekid
Godly_Requiem
Mr pokee
G the master
Shadowblader761
Zayjeff
LJ-Blader
Trem
DreB
DeceasedCrab
Elchoncho17
JCMakeEmBurst
Witherd57
Nah man you bodied the rest of us, you got third place.

It was a little hard to see at times. It took a while for my eyes to adjust. Thank you for having a water station, by 2:30 it'd warmed up a bit. It wouldn't kill the rest of you to keep the door closed, it doesn't auto-close.
(Aug. 17, 2022  12:43 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Nah man you bodied the rest of us, you got third place.

It was a little hard to see at times. It took a while for my eyes to adjust. Thank you for having a water station, by 2:30 it'd warmed up a bit. It wouldn't kill the rest of you to keep the door closed, it doesn't auto-close.

I just got really lucky with some KOs and Bursts in the finals, The open rounds were not favorable to me 😂. 

I’ll try using a different hue next time to see how it looks inside. I should have the second 3rd AC unit in by the next tournament to the door being left open a bit won’t hurts us too bad.
I had lots of fun no complaints at all

But i do hope one day we get a mfb bk
(Aug. 17, 2022  12:23 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: Thank you all again for coming through and bodying me in beyblade. I'd love to hear ay feedback about the format, location, my breath... go for it!

bladekid
Godly_Requiem
Mr pokee
G the master
Shadowblader761
Zayjeff
LJ-Blader
Trem
DreB
DeceasedCrab
Elchoncho17
JCMakeEmBurst
Witherd57

Mike, I believe you had a strong deck, also it consisted of blades you've wanted to use in a tournament for a long time. Not being able to use these hasbro blades in burst standard and be competitive sucks. They don't stand a chance in the gt format and burst classic is limited to particular layer & disc usage So, I believe this was more then needed. All Hasbro is a breathe of fresh air for me. Buying beyblades and not having a format for them sucks. I hope you decide to host another all Hasbro this season(2) If not it's cool. Overall I had fun and the venue is very nerdy. I love it. The lights, posters, chairs and tables fit the subject matter (Gaming). The last time I checked beyblade is a game. Well done Mike!✊🏾
(Aug. 17, 2022  2:32 AM)Mr pokee Wrote: I had lots of fun no complaints at all

But i do hope one day we get a mfb bk

Much appreciated, Sir Pokee! 

We’ll see how some metal tournaments go but for now I just don’t think enough people have them to make it fun. Just having the 14 people for hasbro slowed down the pace once folks had already challenged each other.

(Aug. 17, 2022  2:39 AM)JCMakeEmBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2022  12:23 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: Thank you all again for coming through and bodying me in beyblade. I'd love to hear ay feedback about the format, location, my breath... go for it!

bladekid
Godly_Requiem
Mr pokee
G the master
Shadowblader761
Zayjeff
LJ-Blader
Trem
DreB
DeceasedCrab
Elchoncho17
JCMakeEmBurst
Witherd57

Mike, I believe you had a strong deck, also it consisted of blades you've wanted to use in a tournament for a long time. Not being able to use these hasbro blades in burst standard and be competitive sucks. They don't stand a chance in the gt format and burst classic is limited to particular layer & disc usage So, I believe this was more then needed. All Hasbro is a breathe of fresh air for me. Buying beyblades and not having a format for them sucks. I hope you decide to host another all Hasbro this season(2) If not it's cool. Overall I had fun and the venue is very nerdy. I love it. The lights, posters, chairs and tables fit the subject matter (Gaming). The last time I checked beyblade is a game. Well done Mike!✊🏾

You’re so right, I really enjoyed using those parts… minus nightmare who just couldn’t stay on the launcher to save my life lol. I’m sure I lost 10 points of his weak launch. I’m thinking of doing a few more hasbro only bk tournaments. The low turnout was unexpected but I’m sure in time, like all tings, it shall grow!
It was really fun and it was my first tournament. I liked the location and the format.
(Aug. 17, 2022  7:52 AM)Zayjeff Wrote: It was really fun and it was my first tournament. I liked the location and the format.

Thank you for coming and hope to see you at more!
Mike Nightwing it was a honor to battle you in your beyblade tournament I had a lot fun and didn’t expect to get into the top 8 with my hasbro beyblades but I’m glad that I got that far in the tournament it was so much fun anyway see you at the next beyblade tournament
(Aug. 18, 2022  12:52 PM)G the master Wrote: Mike Nightwing it was a honor to battle you in your beyblade tournament I had a lot fun and didn’t expect to get into the top 8 with my hasbro beyblades but I’m glad that I got that far in the tournament it was so much fun anyway see you at the next beyblade tournament
It was a pleasure man. Can’t wait to battle you again!
(Aug. 18, 2022  5:39 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  12:52 PM)G the master Wrote: Mike Nightwing it was a honor to battle you in your beyblade tournament I had a lot fun and didn’t expect to get into the top 8 with my hasbro beyblades but I’m glad that I got that far in the tournament it was so much fun anyway see you at the next beyblade tournament
It was a pleasure man. Can’t wait to battle you again!

Same here