Blader Portrait

Soooo I decided to draw myself. This is what I look like during tournaments, basically. Lately I haven't been wearing a shirt because I tend to overheat easily without realizing it. I just wear bikini tops during the summer and keep a shirt handy in case I enter a restaurant. I refused to draw myself as skinny because I am not skinny. I'm average.

[Image: blader_portrait_by_deikailo-d47jyv8.jpg]

Check out my other work, too:

http://deikailo.deviantart.com

I'm thinking of doing these more often, although, it would be on commission so not free. If you're interested, PM me and we'll talk it out.
nice work dude, very good style, what style is it? i generally draw myself in a rather simple form of anime, but very good
iunno, it's the style I felt like using. I change it up a lot. If you check my deviant art, you can tell how inconsistent my style is.
aah, good point, i didn't know wether it was a new interpretation on a style, but i guess it's your own style, i like it
Awesome. If ink sees this he'll go : "SMEXY!" or something like that
That looks pretty sweet! I love the coloring style you used, has a cartoon-ish feel.
Is your strategy to use your facebolts to seduce, then kill? Ahaha. But seriously, great drawing! You have some awesome skills. I'm jelly. Do you actually have those earrings? (I'd say no, but I'm not sure...)
Nice drawing, Deikailo!
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:45 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is your strategy to use your facebolts to seduce, then kill? Ahaha. But seriously, great drawing! You have some awesome skills. I'm jelly. Do you actually have those earrings? (I'd say no, but I'm not sure...)
Yup! I can't figure out how to remove them so they just stay there.
Sweet drawing sombody else post a blader pic
You should consider wearing a shirt to Beyblade tournaments.
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should consider wearing a shirt to Beyblade tournaments.

Oh my God, it's Brad. Gasp

Anyway, that's a pretty good drawing, Dei. I'd also recommend a shirt. Tongue_out
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should consider wearing a shirt to Beyblade tournaments.

But that would ruin the fun Wink

And her desorption tactics.
That was funny!

By the way, if you dre this completely, did you scan it?

ohh ohh do me do me next!!!! pwease! haha now id be a challenge
tbh, after I passed out last year from heat exhaustion without realizing that I was hot, I just prefer to do it like this. Most of the time when I'm coordinating events, I don't have a chance to rest in the shade or cool off. Last event, I didn't even get a chance to eat and almost passed out from that.

From what I could tell, none of the parents really questioned it or gave me any dirty looks. Since it's been extremely hot out, I don't think that they really blame me for it.

Besides that, I hate farmers tans and my body tans VERY easily.
Unnecessary information is unnecessary.
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:32 AM)Roan Wrote: Unnecessary information is unnecessary.

And that was a necessary post. So, to sum all of this up:

Although unnecessary information in indeed unnecessary, posts that explain that something is necessary, are necessary.

Chocked_2
^Sorry for the unnecessary post.

Haha, good picture. Did you draw this straight up on the computer, or did you draw a rough draft first before you did it online?
Nice Smile Is the hat New York? It kind of looks likes their logo
I draw it as a rough draft, took a picture of my picture with my phone, inked it in Manga Studio 4, and then coloured it in Photoshop CS5.

Yup! Hat it NY since that is where I am from.
Nice work, keep it up Wink
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:45 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: 1 Is your strategy to use your facebolts to seduce, then kill? Ahaha. But seriously, great drawing! You have some awesome skills. I'm jelly. 2 Do you actually have those earrings? (I'd say no, but I'm not sure...)
Yup! I can't figure out how to remove them so they just stay there.
Now, technically you could be referring to question 1 or 2 with that answer… *shudder*

Nah, nice drawing. And so now you only were a bikini because you passed of heat exhaustion once? Not even a light shirt?