Kent Library
212 2nd Ave N
12:00 PM on 08/11/2024
Hosted by
  bladee
Contact Host
Format
Plastic

Only official gear from the original plastic series can be used.

View Rulebook

Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Bladee's Black Tie Ball: Plastics+

Join us for an exclusive event hosted by the exclusive Blader's Club Team Celestial for a night filled with class, regality, and, of course, fun! This event will have a dress code of BUSINESS CASUAL, with Black Tie (Suits/Ties/Dresses) preferred. If you do not have any of these or do not have the means to get any of these clothing items, you will still be allowed in, but dressing up if you can adds to the fun! I recommend going to your local thrift stores, where formalwear pieces are usually put around $5 each. This event is also going to be my last before I move to Oregon at the end of the month, which will likely mean I cannot host up here after my move, so this is also a sendoff for me!

Players must bring at least 1 of their own PLA+ Beyblades and 1 or more Bakuten Shoot launcher(s) made by Takara or Hasbro.

As usual, Loaners will be available for this event. We encourage everyone to participate even if they don't own anything themselves!

For those unfamiliar, the last event in early June as well as the PNW, some of the prizes were anime-only repros. Those will be allowed in PLA+, so all accurate reproductions as well as those prizes and anything else pending Neo and I's inspection will be allowed. If you are unsure, please check with us for legality checks prior to the event.

We will start battles promptly at 12:00 PM, so make sure you’re ready to go and have your strategies in place by the end of the countdown. Bladers arrivinafter 12:10 will not be able to participate. Please arrive by 11:45 to be safe.

Format: PLA+, 1on1, Deck Finals, UNRANKED
Participant Cap: 30
Number of Stadiums: 2 Shin TA Stadiums

Host / Head Judge: bladee
Cohost: Tuckwolf
Judges: Neo,liwfie

We will be using the following clause for tournament play:

Alternate Deck Construction (Plastics)
Ranked Clauses Guide (Page 6-7)

Feel free to bring any stadiums you would like for the free play area on the side! If anyone would like to buy snacks to share, it would be very appreciated! We will have a lunch break at 2:00 PM

Location Details

Park in the Library parking lot. Follow the signs to find the event. The library should be wheelchair accessible and has bathrooms throughout, as well as quiet spaces if you should need it.

Prizes

1st Place: 1st Place Bit Chip Sticker
2nd Place: 2nd Place Bit Chip Sticker
3rd Place: 3rd Place Bit Chip Sticker

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Footage: