Bladders in Murrieta California?

I’m planning to do a beyblade tournament in my bday November 13th and I want to know if anybody is near.
(Oct. 25, 2022  7:32 AM)XxCoolBladerxX Wrote: I’m planning to do a beyblade tournament in my bday November 13th and I want to know if anybody is near.

The closest area to you with an active organizer at the moment is Oceanside, with Orange not being too far off? This is just from what I know about active members in the community. Have you done the Organizer Quiz? It'd be nice to see more action outside of LA 😊
(Oct. 25, 2022  7:32 AM)XxCoolBladerxX Wrote: I’m planning to do a beyblade tournament in my bday November 13th and I want to know if anybody is near.

I think your location is within my range, tell me what format you what to host and I will send a event proposal and host it on your behalf

The organizer process takes a while and I don't think that you can become one in time for your birthday. Tournaments need at least a 2 week notice for enough people to join. I'd be able to host it on your behalf and guide you on how it's done
How long does it take to become an organizer?

(Oct. 26, 2022  12:55 AM)Vulcan Eagle Wrote:

I think your location is within my range, tell me what format you what to host and I will send a event proposal and host it on your behalf

The organizer process takes a while and I don't think that you can become one in time for your birthday. Tournaments need at least a 2 week notice for enough people to join. I'd be able to host it on your behalf and guide you on how it's done

(Oct. 26, 2022  2:22 AM)XxCoolBladerxX Wrote: How long does it take to become an organizer?

(Oct. 26, 2022  12:55 AM)Vulcan Eagle Wrote: I think your location is within my range, tell me what format you what to host and I will send a event proposal and host it on your behalf

If you pass the quiz it usually takes a week or so for them to schedule an interview and once you pass the interview a couple weeks to officially make you an organizer. So, about a month maybe a bit more would be my estimate.
small little note as well. I've put in a proposal already for nov 13 for bgt in long beach so if you'd like you can come to that one once it's approved
(Oct. 26, 2022  4:21 AM)Cindercast Wrote: small little note as well. I've put in a proposal already for nov 13 for bgt in long beach so if you'd like you can come to that one once it's approved

What’s bgt? Also yeah I’ll go
(Oct. 26, 2022  5:05 AM)XxCoolBladerxX Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2022  4:21 AM)Cindercast Wrote: small little note as well. I've put in a proposal already for nov 13 for bgt in long beach so if you'd like you can come to that one once it's approved

What’s bgt? Also yeah I’ll go

Burst GT. It is an experimental format at the moment