Black Clover

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:01 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:32 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: ive watched naruto. i love it

try naruto shippuden

All of Naruto is favorite
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:32 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: ive watched naruto. i love it

try naruto shippuden

never liked it. the ninjas arent rly ninjas, more like GOH characters lol. They fight with insanely explosive power, yea, but no finesse, no silence. a battle between ninjas should be extremely quiet, relying on skill reather than power. this is why Kakashi, sasuke(boruto), and mitsuki are my fav characters, they're much more ninja like than naruto and kaguya.
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: try naruto shippuden

never liked it. the ninjas arent rly ninjas, more like GOH characters lol. They fight with insanely explosive power, yea, but no finesse, no silence. a battle between ninjas should be extremely quiet, relying on skill reather than power. this is why Kakashi, sasuke(boruto), and mitsuki are my fav characters, they're much more ninja like than naruto and kaguya.

a battle between ninja's doesn't need to be quiet????? All ninja's are the super silent assassins' or whatever, this is anime.
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: never liked it. the ninjas arent rly ninjas, more like GOH characters lol. They fight with insanely explosive power, yea, but no finesse, no silence. a battle between ninjas should be extremely quiet, relying on skill reather than power. this is why Kakashi, sasuke(boruto), and mitsuki are my fav characters, they're much more ninja like than naruto and kaguya.

a battle between ninja's doesn't need to be quiet????? All ninja's are the super silent assassins' or whatever, this is anime.

ok, sure, but ninja's arent rly supposed to blow up mountains and stuff. Ninja is literally another word for assassin. the og narutowas the best, there was shounen-like fights, explosions, big battles, etc, but they werent as large scale as, shippuden. after naruto vs. pain(and a bit there), the skill was traded for power. GOH was basically the second half of shippuden, but there was an emphasis on large battles from the start. not saying its bad, but the ninja aspect was taken out.
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: a battle between ninja's doesn't need to be quiet????? All ninja's are the super silent assassins' or whatever, this is anime.

ok, sure, but ninja's arent rly supposed to blow up mountains and stuff. Ninja is literally another word for assassin. the og narutowas the best, there was shounen-like fights, explosions, big battles, etc, but they werent as large scale as, shippuden. after naruto vs. pain(and a bit there), the skill was traded for power. GOH was basically the second half of shippuden, but there was an emphasis on large battles from the start. not saying its bad, but the ninja aspect was taken out.

They've always done large scale fights. Look at Naruto vs Gaara.
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ok, sure, but ninja's arent rly supposed to blow up mountains and stuff. Ninja is literally another word for assassin. the og narutowas the best, there was shounen-like fights, explosions, big battles, etc, but they werent as large scale as, shippuden. after naruto vs. pain(and a bit there), the skill was traded for power. GOH was basically the second half of shippuden, but there was an emphasis on large battles from the start. not saying its bad, but the ninja aspect was taken out.

Until Gaara brought out shukaku and naruto brought out gamabunta, it was what he would expect from a true ninja battle. Even that was a bit low-key, compared to a lot of shippuden fights, and the summoning lasted a episode, at best.

Anyways this is a black clover thread, not naruto
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: a battle between ninja's doesn't need to be quiet????? All ninja's are the super silent assassins' or whatever, this is anime.

(Jan. 18, 2021  5:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ok, sure, but ninja's arent rly supposed to blow up mountains and stuff. Ninja is literally another word for assassin. the og narutowas the best, there was shounen-like fights, explosions, big battles, etc, but they werent as large scale as, shippuden. after naruto vs. pain(and a bit there), the skill was traded for power. GOH was basically the second half of shippuden, but there was an emphasis on large battles from the start. not saying its bad, but the ninja aspect was taken out.

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They've always done large scale fights. Look at Naruto vs Gaara.
Until Gaara brought out shukaku and naruto brought out gamabunta, it was what he would expect from a true ninja battle. Even that was a bit low-key, compared to a lot of shippuden fights, and the summoning lasted a episode, at best.

Naruto is fantasy. Shinobi in naruto have magic system. It's one of best and most popular animes i have watched. It has good character development, good plot, and system of magic/chakra is very well placed.

And skill is better than power. In dragon ball, fights end with just big blasts of energy and punches. Skill and intelligence is what is important in fights.

And Kaguya is not considered a ninja. She is the Godesss/creator of chakra.

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: try naruto shippuden

yes they are. They are ninjas with energy to use jutsus. Naruto does require on skill. did u forget shikhmaru?

Black Cover is good, I have just watched the first 10 eps. I think Black Cover got some inspiritaion from naruto
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Jan. 18, 2021  5:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They've always done large scale fights. Look at Naruto vs Gaara.

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Until Gaara brought out shukaku and naruto brought out gamabunta, it was what he would expect from a true ninja battle. Even that was a bit low-key, compared to a lot of shippuden fights, and the summoning lasted a episode, at best.

Naruto is fantasy. Shinobi in naruto have magic system. It's one of best and most popular animes i have watched. It has good character development, good plot, and system of magic/chakra is very well placed.

And skill is better than power. In dragon ball, fights end with just big blasts of energy and punches. Skill and intelligence is what is important in fights.

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: never liked it. the ninjas arent rly ninjas, more like GOH characters lol. They fight with insanely explosive power, yea, but no finesse, no silence. a battle between ninjas should be extremely quiet, relying on skill reather than power. this is why Kakashi, sasuke(boruto), and mitsuki are my fav characters, they're much more ninja like than naruto and kaguya.

yes they are. They are ninjas with energy to use jutsus. Naruto does require on skill. did u forget shikhmaru?

Black Cover is good, I have just watched the first 10 eps. I think Black Cover got some inspiritaion from naruto

yah, shikamaru is aight, but what kinda SILENT assassin, does, well:
[Image: naruto-shippuden-cut-scene-5.jpg]

or:

[Image: latest?cb=20150521155233]

or:

[Image: latest?cb=20170424065857]

anyways, i heard black clover and its animation are getting better. i remember when it looked like ms paint lol
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Naruto is fantasy. Shinobi in naruto have magic system. It's one of best and most popular animes i have watched. It has good character development, good plot, and system of magic/chakra is very well placed.

yah, shikamaru is aight, but what kinda SILENT assassin, does, well:
[Image: naruto-shippuden-cut-scene-5.jpg]

or:

[Image: latest?cb=20150521155233]

or:

[Image: latest?cb=20170424065857]

anyways, i heard black clover and its animation are getting better. i remember when it looked like ms paint lol

But shinobi does not only mean silent assasin.

Anyways, this thread is about black cover, and we can debate in https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anime-D...ead?page=2 or we can debate in here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-naruto?page=6
I need to pick up on this anime again, kinda slow on the dubs.
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I need to pick up on this anime again, kinda slow on the dubs.

Oh do you watch subs
(Jan. 18, 2021  11:02 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I need to pick up on this anime again, kinda slow on the dubs.

Oh do you watch subs

Nope, can't get myself to.
(Jan. 18, 2021  11:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  11:02 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Oh do you watch subs

Nope, can't get myself to.

Oh lol it's cool people like sub or dub
New episode was awesome
(Jan. 24, 2021  6:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Yeah
Yami and Asta vs Dante just aired, really good stuff.

Also, Nacht next week!
i wanna pick this show back up, but I'm tryna finish bleach before the new season airs, is it worth it? the story seriously bored me, but I heard it got better.
Love this...I'm on Ep 113
I'm on episode 140 waiting for the rest of the dub... Really hard.
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm on episode 140 waiting for the rest of the dub... Really hard.

Imma binge on this anime after my stupid schoolwork
Openings ranked imo

1. Black Rover
2. Rakugaki Page
3. Haruka Mirai
4. Black Catcher
5. JUSTadICE
6. Grandeur
7. PAiNT it BLACK
8. Stories
9. Everlasting Shine
10. RiGHT NOW
11. Guess Who Is Back
12. Sky and Blue
13. Gamushara
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Openings ranked imo

1. Black Rover
2. Rakugaki Page
3. Haruka Mirai
4. Black Catcher
5. JUSTadICE
6. Grandeur
7. PAiNT it BLACK
8. Stories
9. Everlasting Shine
10. RiGHT NOW
11. Guess Who Is Back
12. Sky and Blue
13. Gamushara

I fully agree. Black Rover was cool. Who's your favorite character in Black Clover?
My favourite opening is black catcher, and I like the English version of it too from ama Lee.