Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop!

Has my order been mailed already? And did you got my last pm?
(Nov. 18, 2012  5:58 PM)Kyoya Kurogane Wrote: Has my order been mailed already? And did you got my last pm?

Yeah I got your PM, Ive already sent your item with everything you asked for.
(Nov. 18, 2012  6:00 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2012  5:58 PM)Kyoya Kurogane Wrote: Has my order been mailed already? And did you got my last pm?

Yeah I got your PM, Ive already sent your item with everything you asked for.

did you get my PM i sent you?
(Nov. 19, 2012  3:05 AM)i like pie Wrote: can i get grand cetus

pm him
when is my shonobi saramanda and 2 parts going to come in the mail?
(Nov. 23, 2012  6:09 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: when is my shonobi saramanda and 2 parts going to come in the mail?

I haven't shipped it yet, I thought you were going to send me money for the other parts, but I will ship it today.
(Nov. 23, 2012  8:00 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2012  6:09 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: when is my shonobi saramanda and 2 parts going to come in the mail?

I haven't shipped it yet, I thought you were going to send me money for the other parts, but I will ship it today.

i sent you the money for the parts and i sent it with the money for the beyblade
Bj3rdd your prices can not be beat!
Thanks for sending me that extra bey.
Can you tell me if spiral Capricorn is still left
I want to buy it
(Nov. 25, 2012  12:58 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Can you tell me if spiral Capricorn is still left
I want to buy it

I'm already buying that.
why havent you been replying to my pm's
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:16 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: why havent you been replying to my pm's

I've seen them, I havent had time to reply.
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:20 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:16 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: why havent you been replying to my pm's

ok but when are you going to ship the beyblade and 2 parts out... i send you the money for the parts and beyblade in the same envolope
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:32 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:20 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:

ok but when are you going to ship the beyblade and 2 parts out... i send you the money for the parts and beyblade in the same envolope

I sent a text message to your phone on friday.

(Nov. 26, 2012  9:39 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:32 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:20 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: I've seen them, I havent had time to reply.

I sent a text message to your phone on friday.

ok thanks my phone was dead and when will i be recieving it
have you shiped my items out yet?
(Nov. 29, 2012  3:10 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: have you shiped my items out yet?

Send me a text message.
(Nov. 29, 2012  3:12 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2012  3:10 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: have you shiped my items out yet?

Yes I have, and text me.
oh okay i will text u
XD it arrived last saturday but i picked it up today. i am %200 satisfied, fast shipping, it was professionally packed; amazing price lol for that price i was really expecting a lot less. the parts were in great condition, even the used ones were practically new. next time i buy something this is the first place im looking XD i really recommend bj3rdd he is the best member i have bought from here in the WBO. im gonna come back again XD and thanks for the free extras ;D

(Nov. 30, 2012  12:51 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: Can i have pirates orojya and spiral capricorn?
you should PM him
(Nov. 30, 2012  12:56 AM)Mazamune Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2012  12:51 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: Can i have pirates orojya and spiral capricorn?
you should PM him

i am but he keeps on telling me when am i going to pay and i send it back he won't respond.

i told you i am buying pirates