Bit Protector

Oh my god, a new article on Beywiki! No way! :-P

Wrote up this article on Bit Protectors today, it mostly focuses on the different molds produced by Takara. There is a few Beys that I am not sure of:

Dragoon MF
Dranzer MF
Einstein MS
Wyvern DJ

I included Einstein MS and Wyvern DJ as first mold BPs, and Dragoon and Dranzer MF as second mold, but I'm not sure about any of those four. Also, about the small note I put stating that Hasbro did not produce all three molds, was it just one, or two?

If someone with a good camera could take a picture of the different BPs, that would be great. Any comments/suggestions are welcome, and if you have anything to add to the article feel free to do so!
This site has a Wiki?

Seriously though, great work. Smile
Are you SURE Hasbro didn't make more than one mold or rather release more than one? The BP's for my Hasbro Dragoon, Dranzer and Gaia Dragoon MS are all a lot more loose than my DEMS, WBMS, Sea Serpent, Thunder Dragon, Advanced Averazer, and Advanced Guardian.
Ozuma Wrote:Are you SURE Hasbro didn't make more than one mold or rather release more than one? The BP's for my Hasbro Dragoon, Dranzer and Gaia Dragoon MS are all a lot more loose than my DEMS, WBMS, Sea Serpent, Thunder Dragon, Advanced Averazer, and Advanced Guardian.

Thats what I was wondering, if someone else can verify your claim then we can change the article. I'm guessing right now that they probably did make two different molds.
I think they released 2nd and third molds but don't quote me on it.
I'll get some pics up alter if I have time.
Would Slash Riger be in 3rd, or 2nd? (will need to be added there later on)

Great work. Smile
Slash Riger would be 3rd mold.

Quote:The first mold, produced in most of the original HMS releases, is loose, and naturally useful for wobbling combinations.
Wouldn't it still be better to have a tighter hold on the parts so they don't rattle/move when hit?
I don't see ANY reason to prefer looser BP ...
I think the "looser= better for wobbling" was started by Beholder, I may be wrong. I don't see how it would help at all.
beholder also scribbled on a stadium and told us it was an advanced attacking pattern
Bey Brad Wrote:beholder also scribbled on a stadium and told us it was an advanced attacking pattern

lol I just choked on my cough when I read this.
Here's the straight truth of it: even if the loose BP would contribute to wobbling, the negative traits of loss of stability and spin velocity would outweigh the positive traits (which would be negligible) of contributing to wobbling. Weight distribution is the important part if you want to do this sort of thing.
Great explanation of it! I was thinking of it, but I'm real bad with putting words together Uncertain
I say wiki that part.
Made some adjustments to the article concerning wobblers and the uses of the molds.

Bit Protectors Article Wrote:Differences Between Molds

The first mold, produced in most of the original HMS releases, is loose; this results in an unstable Beyblade with lowered spin velocity. The second mold, is tighter than the first and was the most produced of the three molds. The third mold, only produced in four Beyblades is the most stable and tightest, with very little room between the BP and AR.

Mold Uses

Generally, using the tightest BP is the best choice. It makes the parts fit more snugly, not allowing them to rattle during battle. The first mold can be used for wobbler combinations, as the looseness contributes to the wobbling, but what it loses from this (stability and spin velocity) are far most costly in a battle situation.
What the hell, Blading removed ALL of the content from the article! I can undo the changes, but still.
yeah that is why he is banned
I would personally only want a tight bit bcuz a hard collision could send it flying..u never kno
I had a wobbly one and the beyblade broke during a battle once. I still remember when the attack ring flew into my face. The bad part was I wasnt able to find the bit. T_T