Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday Kai-V! ;] Hopefully I'll get something else on the way again haha.
Odin: Hah, I was JUST thinking that! I want a Major Fan of Kai-V badge!
EDIT: AGH! Ninja'd by momiji manju. Not fair.
Happy Birthday Crimson and Kai-V
Happy birthday Kai-V!!!
Happy Birthday Kai-V! Grin

And thank you Dani. Smile
I said your name first because you were here first. :p
happy birthday kai v
Happy birthday, Kei. Smile Have fun at the Jay's games or Transformers.
Happy b-day Kei!
ZOMG! It's Kei's birthday today?

Happy birthday to a blondie, from a blondie XD
How come everyone remembers Kai-V's birthday, but no one else's?
Who knows? Probably because Kai-V is slightly more recognizable. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Kei!
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:34 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How come everyone remembers Kai-V's birthday, but no one else's?

Because I stalk her.

I never really checked Kei's birthday. I can remember birthdays most of the time.
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Who knows? Probably because Kai-V is slightly more recognizable. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Kei!
I could argue this.

Nano - I am really good at memorizing birthdays. I somehow remembered Crimson's for the past 6 years. I will forget a person's name before their birthday, haha.
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:42 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Who knows? Probably because Kai-V is slightly more recognizable. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Kei!
I could argue this.

Kei's just as important as Kai-V. So yes, you could easily do that.

O RLY? What's mine without looking at my profile or FaceBook?
You've never told me so I wouldn't know.
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:45 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:42 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
I could argue this.

Kei's just as important as Kai-V. So yes, you could easily do that.

O RLY? What's mine without looking at my profile or FaceBook?

Never said "More important", it's just that the first name of a Mod people usually learn is Kai-V. Hah, I suck with birthdays. I forgot mine a few times.
Happy Birthday Kei! Joyful_3
Megablader I can never forget mine. I share a birthday with George Lucas! Oh yeah! How do you forget your own? I find that somewhat weird... and awesome.
Hah, I just don't care much. I once went until September 1st without saying anything, and someone pointed out the large amount of envelopes on my desk, so I checked the date. It hit me about three hours later that my birthday was over a week ago. I laughed a lot that day. I'm just odd like that.
I would ignore my birthday, but something dramatic always occurs on my birthday and half birthday. I have bad luck those two days of the year.
Meh, something odd normally happens, I'm just VERY scatter-brained, and am usually too caught up writing to notice. I once missed my own birthday party because I was too busy sleeping. (Though I did vehemently refuse to have one.) At least others had fun, and I got some cake later.
Oh, and happy birthday to Pyro as well! Smile See you both on Saturday.
Gwah, never noticed. My bad, Pyro. Happy Birthday, dude!