Birthday Topic

(Jul. 08, 2011  2:19 AM)Nano Wrote: It's still the 7th where she's at.

If you go to her profile, it shows the local time, and it says July 8th.
That's odd, I thought she lived in Canada? Canada and New York have the same time...
Happy Birthday, Kai-V!
Unless she lives in England, Portugal, or some parts of Africa, I wouldn't be too sure about wishing her...
(Jul. 08, 2011  2:45 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Unless she lives in England, Portugal, or some parts of Africa, I wouldn't be too sure about wishing her...

Meh, I'm just going with what Oki said.
Well then, happy Birthday Kai-V! Joyful_2

Click the spoiler for an awesome Beyblade cake that I didn't make!

NightWolf
Canada has different timezones, just like the U.S. You really expect the entire country of Canada to have the same time as tiny ol' New York?
It's not possible for it to be 2:45AM on July 18th unless she lives in Europe or Africa. I thought she lived in Canada, thats all I'm saying
Well, the entire country of China has the same time zone. I just had some major Deja Vu when I typed this...
I never changed my timezone here, I just always use London (?)'s time, which is five hours ahead of my local time.
Haha, in your faces!...Anyway, happy early birthday anyways, did you read the comic Ink. made?
Nightwolf, really now?

It's the 8th where I am anyways (I'm not even in Japan right now), so I wished her a Happy Birthday.

Kai-V, I hope you didn't mind if it was a little early.
I was joking, sorry if I offended anyone...
(Jul. 08, 2011  2:29 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Happy 20th birthday Kai-V, One year closer to death!

Wow. Way to make things seem trivial and pointless. How about you look at it like this: She managed to live another year, which is becoming increasingly difficult in the world today. Not everyone makes it to twenty, y'know.
Happy Birthday Kai-V.

Eh, I'm in the same month as you. Mine is next week Grin
Happy Birthday Kia-V, hope you enjoy your day, and get lots of pressies Wink
Hah, I start school on my birthday. That's so depressing. (This might be the one time I dread the date August 22nd...) Anyway, Happy Birthday, Kai-V! (By running the site, isn't she giving US a present on HER birthday? Well, that's backwards. We need to do somethin' as a community for Kai-V!)
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:54 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, I start school on my birthday. That's so depressing. (This might be the one time I dread the date August 22nd...) Anyway, Happy Birthday, Kai-V! (By running the site, isn't she giving US a present on HER birthday? Well, that's backwards. We need to do somethin' as a community for Kai-V!)

Kia-V's Canadian... and this site isn't only a US site lol, is a GLOBAL PRESENT!!!
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:05 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:54 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, I start school on my birthday. That's so depressing. (This might be the one time I dread the date August 22nd...) Anyway, Happy Birthday, Kai-V! (By running the site, isn't she giving US a present on HER birthday? Well, that's backwards. We need to do somethin' as a community for Kai-V!)

Kia-V's Canadian... and this site isn't only a US site lol, is a GLOBAL PRESENT!!!

Us as in we, not as in the United States.
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:05 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:

Something tells me your misunderstanding was my fault... The US part was us capitalized for emphasis. I know that the WBO is international, I get a lot of my readers on my site from the WBO, and a lot are from Canada, India, and I have three from Germany.
Happy B-Day Kai-V I know it is past midnight your time but over here it is not anyways happy late birthday (: !
happy belated b'day kai-v hoped u enjoyed it a lot
Ah, I missed your birthday Kai-V, so I'll just say it now, Happy Birthday! and I hope you had a good day.
It's still her birthday, correct? Well, happy birthday to you, Kai-V! You know how there's Brad Day? Maybe there should be a Kai-V day, too. Really.

EDIT: And Crimson, as well. Cheers!