Big bang pegasus draft

Facebolt: Pegasus
weight:0.1 grams
Face bolt depicts Pegasus one of the 88 constellations in space although this one has a new design

Clearwheel: Pegasus III
weight:3.1 grams
This new part supposedly has new metal fillings (its this powder like substance)
and it is shaped like Pegasus's wings it is blue and is relatively light so its very possible that this will increase Pegasus's speed increasing its attack power

Fusion wheel: Big Bang
Total weight: 41.9 grams
This fusion wheel consists of three parts
>The PC frame
weight:2.5 grams
This part is the red plastic ring on the outside of the Pegasus III energy ring this part also has metal fillings like that of the energy ring. It has multiple ridges that might offer good smash attack. This part is made of a polycarbonate.
>The metal frame
Weight 25.5 grams
The upper part of the big bang wheel it also protrudes a little bit from the. core. This part consists of 3 blades which are shaped of pegasus when put together with the core of the fusion wheel. This part might offer good upper attack and smash attack though this part cannot be used in other combinations.
>The core
weight:13.7
The fusion wheel is 50 millimeters wide and is surrounded with three blades used for attacking. It depicts the wings of Pegasus when combined with the metal frame. It has four different Modes, "Smash Attack Mode", "Omindirectional Attack Mode", "Barrage Mode", and "Upper Attack Mode".

Spin-track/ performance tip FGrin (final drive)
This part starts out acting like a semi-defense it has a mechanism that retracts the SF type tip and makes it act something like the Rubber flat or Hole flat. The Final Drive has hieght similar to the 145 spin-track when the semi flat retracts.

Overall this is very useful for attack purposes EVERY BLADER SHOULD OWN THIS BEY

PS. I got all of this information from research through beyblade.wikia.com and I watched a couple of videos
I've seen better....good try though. Also it's hard to understand.
(Apr. 07, 2011  10:43 PM)Jetstream Wrote: PS. I got all of this information from research through beyblade.wikia.com and I watched a couple of videos

Sorry, that's not good enough. You need to have a complete knowledge of the Bey you're writing about.