Big Fan but new to Tournaments - From Central FL

Hi Bladers!

I have been a fan of BeyBlades for a few years now.  I am 11.  I have been getting more into it and found some upcoming local tournaments in Orlando, FL.  My first tournament will be on May 8, 2021 and I just registered for the Summer Games in June.  I can't wait!  Any advice for a newbie??  I would appreciate it.  I would also love to connect with local bladers from the Orlando, FL area.  I need to practice.

Never give upNever give in
We gotta Fight for what we Believe in 
omg why do all the bladers live in florida lol. for the advice:
dont necro post (when you reply to something someone said like last year or before)
make sure to make threads in the right forum
do not post a second thread for something that is already there
do not buy beys on amazon unless you know how to avoid EVERY fake.
have fun
and dont post random threads (there is a thread for that. random thoughts 5, beyblade random thoughts, etc.)

also dont buy sparking launchers.
Hello! I do have some advice for you. What bey(s) will you be using in the upcoming tournament? If you have any extra money, you will probably need to spend it to create a new or upgrade a previous combo.
Welcome to the WBO! If you want advice, you're in the right place! If you need competitive combos, I highly recommend buying the Limit Break set, as the parts (excluding Burn, eugh.) Are mostly competitive, especially the Hyperion2 and Helios2 chips. Zone' +Z and Xceed' +X are good parts as well, primarily Zone' +Z. Alternatively, you can buy Rage Longinus, which has a stock combo that on it's own is very good.
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:25 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! If you want advice, you're in the right place! If you need competitive combos, I highly recommend buying the Limit Break set, as the parts (excluding Burn, eugh.) Are mostly competitive, especially the Hyperion2 and Helios2 chips. Zone' +Z and Xceed' +X are good parts as well, primarily Zone' +Z. Alternatively, you can buy Rage Longinus, which has a stock combo that on it's own is very good.

He's 11, I doubt he has 120$ to buy something lol.

(Apr. 09, 2021  5:28 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:25 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! If you want advice, you're in the right place! If you need competitive combos, I highly recommend buying the Limit Break set, as the parts (excluding Burn, eugh.) Are mostly competitive, especially the Hyperion2 and Helios2 chips. Zone' +Z and Xceed' +X are good parts as well, primarily Zone' +Z. Alternatively, you can buy Rage Longinus, which has a stock combo that on it's own is very good.

He's 11, I doubt he has 120$ to buy something lol.

But, I was about to recommend that set...

Xcelsior PM me.