Big Bang Pegasus concept combo & L-Drago Destroy concept combo

So I've been thinking of concept combos of what we have to work with, and I thought of these combos for Big Bang Pegasus and L-Drago Destroy.

The concept for Pegasus I have is:
Slash Pegasus Blitz(Hasbruh) Axe(Idk if that's the new Deathsyther frame name) Ultimate Reboot' Retsu
You have all the changes like Big Bang Pegasus, has Ul', which is Final Drive, you can Blitz, Axe, and Retsu, and can go with so many different modes.

For L-Drago, I thought of these combos, and I'm working with what I got for info, so don't rage at me saying it doesn't work. I don't have any Beyblades, so I can't test them out.

Wizard Longinus Generate Goku
Wizard for the spin stealing, Longinus because of it being the first left spin dragon Beyblade, and Generate as Final Survive.

If you don't have it, you can go with this.
Mirage Longinus 2S Unite'
Ik it's not accurate, but if you think about it, it kinda works.
You launch at an angle and it can attack like crazy. And when it's done, it goes to the center to try and make it a battle of endurance.
2S with Mirage reminded me a bunch of L-Drago Destroy because of the mode change.
If Unite' doesn't work for you, then probably go with Absorb

Let me know what you think and let me know how the combos work.
I think just use Meteo L-drago instead of Wizard
for the pegasus, I would go with either brave(three blade, heavy hitter) valkyrie(blue) mcc(reference to iron dust) ul'(final drive) 2S/2A(mode change) or slash pegasus(same as brave) 00Lift(mode change) Ul' Retsu.
for l drago:
Jet(can absorb one spin and counter the other)/Tempest(can change from defense to attack mid battle) Wyvern(idk) dragon's core Generate(final survive) 4A(attack type bey)
Mirage(Rubber) Fafnir(MCC) 2S(mode change) Zone'+X(can move from attack to defense pattern well)
HeliosII(MCC) Volcano(mode change) ou(balanced) xtend+ defense(same as zone'+x)
(Feb. 03, 2021  10:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: for the pegasus, I would go with either brave(three blade, heavy hitter) valkyrie(blue) mcc(reference to iron dust) ul'(final drive) 2S/2A(mode change) or slash pegasus(same as brave) 00Lift(mode change) Ul' Retsu.
for l drago:
Jet(can absorb one spin and counter the other)/Tempest(can change from defense to attack mid battle) Wyvern(idk) dragon's core Generate(final survive) 4A(attack type bey)
Mirage(Rubber) Fafnir(MCC) 2S(mode change) Zone'+X(can move from attack to defense pattern well)

Meteo is very close to the shape to L-drago Destructor. Hence I would use Lightning for attack and Meteo for absorb mode.
brave (3 blade) lucifer1 jolt' 2A PEGASUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mirage helios2(mcc) spiral' 3A L-DRAGOO
(Feb. 03, 2021  10:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: for the pegasus, I would go with either brave(three blade, heavy hitter) valkyrie(blue) mcc(reference to iron dust) ul'(final drive) 2S/2A(mode change) or slash pegasus(same as brave) 00Lift(mode change) Ul' Retsu.
for l drago:

Well in my defense, I was going with GT on purpose, since you can use up to 6 parts on a single GT combo if you use a core disc and frame, so I was using that to an advantage of some sort
It seems as if the recent Meteo L-drago was forgotten.
(Feb. 05, 2021  11:28 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  10:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: for the pegasus, I would go with either brave(three blade, heavy hitter) valkyrie(blue) mcc(reference to iron dust) ul'(final drive) 2S/2A(mode change) or slash pegasus(same as brave) 00Lift(mode change) Ul' Retsu.
for l drago:

Well in my defense, I was going with GT on purpose, since you can use up to 6 parts on a single GT combo if you use a core disc and frame, so I was using that to an advantage of some sort
Not tryna diss u or anything, just giving my two cents
Galaxy pegasis 10 axe ultimate reboot
Meteo L drago generate / 00 reach trans'