Big Bang Genesis Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for the Big Bang Genesis layer.

Big Bang genesis sting ultimate reboot’ Vs. Madter Spriggan (Left Spin) 00Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Big Bang Genesis: 20% (2 KO’s)

Master Spriggan: 80% (8 OS’)

The only wins for Big Bang Genesis was a self KO and Master Spriggan hitting the back wall of a pocket.

Feel free to do testing of the layer on your own, or ask me to do a combo with the layer against another combo.
Use Xtend+ instead of Ul’ for better results.
(Feb. 22, 2020  4:07 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Use Xtend+ instead of Ul’ for better results.

The Mugen Lock Beys have too much of an aggressive shape and too much imbalance to work well on Xtend+ and other defensive Drivers.
BuilderROB I see you're upgrading the Rγ combo I have mentioned, although Master is definitely a tank in Left Spin. I'd say that Xtreme' and Quick' probably work better against Master, while Ultimate Reboot' can beat Lord more. Bigbang without the armor is definitely more aggressive than Regalia due to the blades it has, so that can give it a surprising "critical hit" effect in battle. I'll definitely have to test more with Bγ to see just how much better it is, but it certainly does seem like an improvement.
(Feb. 22, 2020  2:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the Big Bang Genesis layer.

Big Bang genesis sting ultimate reboot’ Vs. Madter Spriggan (Left Spin) 00Cross Xtend+. I did ten rounds.

Results:

The only wins for Big Bang Genesis was a self KO and Master Spriggan hitting the back wall of a pocket.

Feel free to do testing of the layer on your own, or ask me to do a combo with the layer against another combo.

Can you try BigBang Genesis (armored) vs Perfevt Phoenix, both using the same combo?

Like both using 0 Cross Xtend+ or both using Sting Atomic
(Feb. 22, 2020  5:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  2:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the Big Bang Genesis layer.

Results:

Can you try BigBang Genesis (armored) vs Perfevt Phoenix, both using the same combo?

I can’t do the first one and for the second one I do not have a second sting.
(Feb. 22, 2020  5:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  5:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Can you try BigBang Genesis (armored) vs Perfevt Phoenix, both using the same combo?

I can’t do the first one and for the second one I do not have a second sting.

I guess for the disc you can try using whatever you have 2 copies of. I just want to know how it fares in a mirror match against PP