Big 3 combo testing

In this thread, I will test out my "Big 3" combos[Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Press, Dark Doomzcisor Spread Revolve and Valtryek Armed Zephyr]. At the time, I only have access to a few beyblades so I hope that someone could test it out against other beyblades/combos.  [EDIT: For K2, Press has been switched for Massive, thanks to the advice of BurstMaster. For Valtryek, I am also switching Armed for Gravity. However, this means K2 and V cannot battle each other.
Okay. First of all replace Armed with Gravity on the Valtryek combo.. Second press is trash compared to Orbit, Atomic, or even Defense. The Dark Doomzcisor combo is competitive.
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Okay. First of all replace Armed with Gravity on the Valtryek combo.. Second press is trash compared to Orbit, Atomic, or even Defense. The Dark Doomzcisor combo is competitive.

The combos I make are with the parts I have. I need to buy more beyblades. Could I use Massive instead of Press? If I had Knuckle, I would use it for the Valtryek combo. I will get it when I go back to Tennesee at the end of the summer.
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:42 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Okay. First of all replace Armed with Gravity on the Valtryek combo.. Second press is trash compared to Orbit, Atomic, or even Defense. The Dark Doomzcisor combo is competitive.

The combos I make are with the parts I have. I need to buy more beyblades. Could I use Massive instead of Press? If I had Knuckle, I would use it for the Valtryek combo. I will get it when I go back to Tennesee at the end of the summer.

Massive would work. I would recommend if you are picking up any beys that you pick up Wild Wyvern V O.
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:55 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:42 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: The combos I make are with the parts I have. I need to buy more beyblades. Could I use Massive instead of Press? If I had Knuckle, I would use it for the Valtryek combo. I will get it when I go back to Tennesee at the end of the summer.

Massive would work. I would recommend if you are picking up any beys that you pick up Wild Wyvern V O.

I do have Wild WyVRON but not Wild WyVERN. In My experience, Hasbro and TT tips/drivers work the same.
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:57 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:55 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Massive would work. I would recommend if you are picking up any beys that you pick up Wild Wyvern V O.

I do have Wild WyVRON but not Wild WyVERN. In My experience, Hasbro and TT tips/drivers work the same.

Wyvron and Wyvern do not have the same tip though is the point Burstmaster was making. Wyron comes with the Massive Driver because Hasbro doesn't make the Orbit Driver. For a defensive build Orbit is far superior to Massive, if you don't have access to Takara Tomy beyblades, Defence will be a better driver than Massive.
(Jun. 25, 2017  1:35 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: In this thread, I will test out my "Big 3" combos[Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Press, Dark Doomzcisor Spread Revolve and Valtryek Armed Zephyr]. At the time, I only have access to a few beyblades so I hope that someone could test it out against other beyblades/combos.  [EDIT: For K2, Press has been switched for Massive, thanks to the advice of BurstMaster. For Valtryek, I am also switching Armed for Gravity. However, this means K2 and V cannot battle each other.

Switch out press for Revolve and switch out armed for Knuckle
(Jun. 25, 2017  7:54 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:57 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I do have Wild WyVRON but not Wild WyVERN. In My experience, Hasbro and TT tips/drivers work the same.

Wyvron and Wyvern do not have the same tip though is the point Burstmaster was making. Wyron comes with the Massive Driver because Hasbro doesn't make the Orbit Driver. For a defensive build Orbit is far superior to Massive, if you don't have access to Takara Tomy beyblades, Defence will be a better driver than Massive.

I have access to tt thanks to ebay and amazon. Orbit sounds really awesome with the free spinning part, I will try to get it.

(Jun. 25, 2017  5:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  1:35 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: In this thread, I will test out my "Big 3" combos[Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Press, Dark Doomzcisor Spread Revolve and Valtryek Armed Zephyr]. At the time, I only have access to a few beyblades so I hope that someone could test it out against other beyblades/combos.  [EDIT: For K2, Press has been switched for Massive, thanks to the advice of BurstMaster. For Valtryek, I am also switching Armed for Gravity. However, this means K2 and V cannot battle each other.

Switch out press for Revolve and switch out armed for Knuckle
'switch out press for revolve'

I switched it out for Massive, in the future I will switch it out for Orbit when i get it.    'switch out armed for knuckle'    I will get it sometime in August, and for now i switched it to Gravity. Pleas read the edits.
Just a heads up, for the future, 2 things.

1: you cannot mix hasbro layers or drivers with Takara layers or drivers. Metal disks are fair game though. The slopes vs the teeth are incompatible with one another. The teeth on TT drivers will ruin and be ruined by hasbro layers. The teeth on hasbro drivers are too short to click into the teeth takara tomy layers have, properly.

2: It may not be a WBO sanctioned tournament, but i will be having a tournament in rogersville TN on august 5th 2017. Regardless of if the WBO get back to me in time for it to be through them. Pm me if you have any questions!
(Jun. 27, 2017  8:11 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: 2: It may not be a WBO sanctioned tournament, but i will be having a tournament in rogersville TN on august 5th 2017. Regardless of if the WBO get back to me in time for it to be through them. Pm me if you have any questions!

Just to note: I will really do my best to address this soon, sorry for the delay. The new system is actually just way messier for me...
(Jun. 25, 2017  7:54 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:57 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I do have Wild WyVRON but not Wild WyVERN. In My experience, Hasbro and TT tips/drivers work the same.

actually Hasbro will be releasing Acid Anubis, and it will have orbit on it.
(Jun. 27, 2017  2:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2017  8:11 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: 2: It may not be a WBO sanctioned tournament, but i will be having a tournament in rogersville TN on august 5th 2017. Regardless of if the WBO get back to me in time for it to be through them. Pm me if you have any questions!

Just to note: I will really do my best to address this soon, sorry for the delay. The new system is actually just way messier for me...

Oh, no, youre fine. Im very aware of the situation. No hard feelings! Im sorry about all the mess!
I give up im deleting the thread

(Jun. 28, 2017  11:44 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I give up im deleting the thread

wait i dont know how to