Beywiki Updates - Fact Dépôt + Project of the Moment + Archive Sub-Forum

No, in the BeyWiki Photo Thread. Before hand though, send a few pictures to Kai-V as a test, to make sure your camera quality is high enough.
Congrats th!nk, haha. And THANK YOU for the approved drafts subforum.
(Sep. 07, 2012  10:14 PM)Time Wrote: Should we post pictures in the fact depot thread?

All the re-color picture's for the BeyWiki are to be posted in the Project of the Moment thread.

(Sep. 06, 2012  11:17 PM)Bazooka Wrote: So, how can i contribute? i want to collect a lot of faces to intimidate other people.

You can go to the face list and see what the faces are for. And then search the face thread for how to get them Wink
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:48 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2012  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to clarify : th!nk has approval and editing powers for basically everything related to plastics articles and drafts. He prefers not to do HMS since it is not his absolute specialty, and Metal Fight Beyblade will still be assured by Kei and I.

Thanks for that clarification. Smile

Plastics keeps me very busy as it is (much more so than I think people would imagine), and me focussing on that should free up more time for Kai-V and Kei to handle the other things. I'll still pop in to help out with MFB and HMS like any other member, especially HMS as we're so close to completing that (barring some fact re-checking I'd like to have done) but as I said, only like any other member.

I'm sure it does, haha. I love learning about Plastics myself, but it was difficult for me to approve/edit articles on them because I simply don't have the knowledge. I was often learning as I read. So, I'm happy that we now have someone who is both knowledgeable, and highly invested in the series dedicated to doing that.
These are all super great initiatives to get Beywiki up to the standard we all want it to be. Great work for introducing these, and hopefully there'll be more contributions!
hahaha nice acceptance speech Alex! Did you cry?

This is good to see.. Even now I would still like to see Beywiki flourish as it should, with the incentives and care I'm sure you guys can do it! Not quite sure where I stand anymore but this is a step in the right direction!

Well, those announcements are amazing, to be honest!
Probably one of the best Forum-related news in recent times, that...

Those updates certainly are helpful, and rid the BeyWiki Project topic off all the congestion and confusion.
Not to mention that it opens up new opportunities for various members who might contribute some resources.

Well, as far as my case goes, I never really had a problem sharing some info about a certain bey in the BeyWiki Project Forum. I just chose the Draft of the bey I wished to talk about, and posted my views.
However, there were SOOO many drafts back then, that sometimes, my posts were not read (they weren't worth reading though, I agree Tongue_out).
Now with a definite place in the form of the Fact Depot thread, none of the important posts shall be missed.

So I believe that the numerous inputs that we'd receive from various members now would be quite helpful! Joyful_3

Also, I simply LOVE the BeyWiki banner!

The second Beywiki Project of the Moment has started! We now work on... the Stadiums!

For more details, visit the topic for this Project: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...cles-burst

Also, the first Project of the Moment had a huge success! Almost fifty recolours now got pictures on Beywiki. Let's keep this drive high and possibly higher!
The third Project of the Moment is up, and it's really easy: let's measure everything!

For more details, visit the topic here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...ent-Freaks
Hello everyone!

The next Project of the Moment is up! This time, we're establishing the first ever Beyblade Price Referrence List!
I will try to start new Projects of the Moment in the next few months, but are there any suggestions you guys had thought of ? Anything you think we should all work on specifically, whether something missing or something entirely new that the Beywiki could really benefit of like box photographs or videos ?
You know the feeling of me and others on some of the inaccurate prices on the price list. How about you discuss it with plastics and HMS people instead of going "with a cheap one you've seen before" rather than the common price.
Agreed. As much as I hate to admit it, I've been around long enough to know that Shining God isn't going for $150 these days.
The price on the list is actually even lower than that - $120.
(Sep. 13, 2014  8:42 PM)Ultra Wrote: You know the feeling of me and others on some of the inaccurate prices on the price list. How about you discuss it with plastics and HMS people instead of going "with a cheap one you've seen before" rather than the common price.

.... HMS is done by me and I can guarantee it is the price I have seen it get bought for more than once before. As for plastics, it was Zain who took care of those prices, as far as I know with th!nk's approval on everything.
I really massively doubt you have ever seen a NIB Shining God go on it's own for $120 any time in the last 2 years. Also it's irrelevant that you saw it go for that price. That is not the price is currently goes for. Anyone who knows anything about HMS will tell you $120 is ridiculous.
I was not referring to Shining God MS. I do not remember who put that price up.
Oh okay. Well the Shining God price definitely needs to be updated.

Edit: I've got a serious suggestion actually. Finishing the old series random booster articles (we don't have anything for 7 and 5 as well as the Fukobako boosters) and then pictures for the beys from the HMS random boosters to put it in the actual articles.
I think I'll re-suggest an old post of mine.

(Feb. 21, 2013  4:22 AM)Uwik Wrote: IMO, it would make more sense to add a date stamp of sort next to the prices. It will be a good reference for the prices, since they tend to fluctuate with time. In the future, if there's a lack of update, date stamping it won't diminish it's accuracy.
Speaking of PRL, the GT series is VERY INACCURATE..
Dragoon GT goes $150 min nowadays and that's maybe mint.
Dranzer GT is $160 or so mint, or used for a bit less.
Gigars for $30...hahaha... $80.
Zeus for $60 is laughable. $125 or so.

Dragoon MS is $80 or so nowadays.
Dranzer MS, Takara is very uncommon to day the least. More then $15 I'm sure.

Needless to say, the PRL needs work in general. Revamp everything.
Sounding a tad rude in regards to the price list guys.
I'm sure your frustrations could be phrased more politely.
(Sep. 14, 2014  12:43 PM)Captain Wrote: Sounding a tad rude in regards to the price list guys.

Let's be honest, it's pretty unnerving having everyone think the PRL is actually what they're worth.
(Sep. 14, 2014  11:59 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2014  12:43 PM)Captain Wrote: Sounding a tad rude in regards to the price list guys.

Let's be honest, it's pretty unnerving having everyone think the PRL is actually what they're worth.

I think the point he was trying to make, something all of us here should remember; there's always a nicer way to say something.

I do agree the list should be updated, though.