Beywiki Photo thread

I have a Complete "Manga" Yellow sticker Dragoon Storm. Should I take pictures for Wiki?
(Jul. 08, 2014  3:03 AM)Neo Wrote: I have a Complete "Manga" Yellow sticker Dragoon Storm. Should I take pictures for Wiki?

Sure, anything that is not already on Beywiki needs to be done, so that would be appreciated.
(Jul. 08, 2014  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2014  3:03 AM)Neo Wrote: I have a Complete "Manga" Yellow sticker Dragoon Storm. Should I take pictures for Wiki?

Sure, anything that is not already on Beywiki needs to be done, so that would be appreciated.

Here you go Kai-V. The pictures are very large because of Phone camera, (If you would please resize according to what you need to upload, much appreciated.) and I don't have a quality camera. If pictures need to be retaken, just PM me and I will do so.

{Dragoon Storm "Manga Version"}

Top View {Dragoon S}
Bottom View {Dragoon S}
Bit Chip {Dragoon}
Attack Ring {Reverse Dragon}
Weight Disk {Eight Wide}
Spin Gear {Left}
Blade Base {Storm Grip Base}
They seem to have a slight yellow tint, but generally they look quite good.
(Jul. 08, 2014  1:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They seem to have a slight yellow tint, but generally they look quite good.

When I used photo upgrade; it made it look insanely worn and yellow. I assure you they're white though.
Are you gonna upload them?
This guy on Flickr named Dennis Amith has a lot of really great photos.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/kndynt2099...936517009/

Maybe we could contact him about using them for Beywiki?
(Jul. 24, 2014  5:36 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: This guy on Flickr named Dennis Amith has a lot of really great photos.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/kndynt2099...936517009/

Maybe we could contact him about using them for Beywiki?

I just saw this post. It would be interesting to contact him, but how do you do that on Flickr ?
Oh, somehow, the paper seems very blue yet the Beyblades do not have any tint ... Still, could you try taking the photographs again and be careful to have the paper as white as possible ?
(Sep. 05, 2014  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, somehow, the paper seems very blue yet the Beyblades do not have any tint ... Still, could you try taking the photographs again and be careful to have the paper as white as possible ?

I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I took em at about 6:00, so it was fairly not-bright.
Color/brightness adjusted pictures:

Dragoon MF: http://imgur.com/a/wXxhr
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec: http://imgur.com/a/yKnW7
Miscellaneous boxes from another page: http://imgur.com/a/XbVd4
(Sep. 05, 2014  12:56 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Color/brightness adjusted pictures:

Dragoon MF: http://imgur.com/a/wXxhr
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec: http://imgur.com/a/yKnW7
Miscellaneous boxes from another page: http://imgur.com/a/XbVd4

MF looks yellowed. Battle Spec is perfect.
Both of them look kinda grainy IMO.
I'll be up bright and early. I'll take higher quality pictures.
A-101 Spring Support (potentially large pictures) (Click to View)

(Takara) It is not compatible with Sonokong G-Blade Customize Grips. Trying to fit it might succeed, or it might result in the accessory getting broken.
Yo, so I was wondering if there was anything that I could contribute to WBO in particular when I noticed that I have many recolor beyblades in my collection that are in a decent condition and have not been photographed for beywiki yet. Since I do have quite some free time at the moment and I´m going to clean each and every one of my little sweeties in near future and also take new pics of my collection to update my profile, I thought I could also take detailed pics of every single recolor that I have and that is still missing in beywiki. If that´s appreciated, it would be great if you @[Kai-V] could give me some advice about the rules for taking beywiki pics. If needed, I can also offer to add them to the articles myself, if I get permission.
I could post some pics of Poison Girafe(hasbro spark fx series).
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:10 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Yo, so I was wondering if there was anything that I could contribute to WBO in particular when I noticed that I have many recolor beyblades in my collection that are in a decent condition and have not been photographed for beywiki yet. Since I do have quite some free time at the moment and I´m going to clean each and every one of my little sweeties in near future and also take new pics of my collection to update my profile, I thought I could also take detailed pics of every single recolor that I have and that is still missing in beywiki. If that´s appreciated, it would be great if you @[Kai-V] could give me some advice about the rules for taking beywiki pics. If needed, I can also offer to add them to the articles myself, if I get permission.

All of that sounds awesome actually, it would be superb if you could do that. Could you send me an example of a photograph you would take ? Basically I could then help you correct your settings if I see that there is too much shadow, too much blue tone, etc. The general rule is just have a clean white background and try to use natural sunlight, although I find that a light cloudy day offers the best results.
Sure, here's an example:

I would also take pictures from the bottom side and single parts in the same angle.

If the light and everything is ok, I'd take them today.

(Aug. 28, 2015  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:10 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Yo, so I was wondering if there was anything that I could contribute to WBO in particular when I noticed that I have many recolor beyblades in my collection that are in a decent condition and have not been photographed for beywiki yet. Since I do have quite some free time at the moment and I´m going to clean each and every one of my little sweeties in near future and also take new pics of my collection to update my profile, I thought I could also take detailed pics of every single recolor that I have and that is still missing in beywiki. If that´s appreciated, it would be great if you @[Kai-V] could give me some advice about the rules for taking beywiki pics. If needed, I can also offer to add them to the articles myself, if I get permission.

All of that sounds awesome actually, it would be superb if you could do that. Could you send me an example of a photograph you would take ? Basically I could then help you correct your settings if I see that there is too much shadow, too much blue tone, etc. The general rule is just have a clean white background and try to use natural sunlight, although I find that a light cloudy day offers the best results.
That is basically awesome, I would not modify anything hah. Just one thing : photographs of the top view of the Beyblade should be taken really from above, in a bird's point of view.
Archer and Bandid Killerkens + Sticker Sheets

Stone Face: 1.23 g
Archer: 5.14 g
Killerken: 30.45 g
130: 1.30 g
Ball: 0.62 g

Stone Face: 1.23 g
Bandid: 4.80 g
Killerken: 30.02 g
125: 1.31 g
Wave Wide Defense: 0.84 g

Draciel S - Sonokong Gold Version
Cross Spike (Standard Bitchip): 4.61 g
Eight Balance (green plated): 14.14 g
Right Spin Gear: 3.77 g
SG Metal Ball Base: 7.02 g -- 9.14 g (w/ Metal Balls [2pcs])

Driger S - Sonokong Gold Version
Tiger Defenser (Small Bitchip + Protector): 5.01 g
Eight Heavy (black-plated): 14.50 g
Right Spin Gear: 3.63 g
SG Metal Change Base: 5.03 g

Weights added.Weights should be added to the post later this evening. The photos are good, but they're not my best work.

It's amusing, really. I'm actually two Beyblades away from having posted a Rose Gold Face's worth of Beyblade photo sets for Beywiki.
Please let me know which photo's should i retake along with the HMS case's ; also the one's that are not needed
All parts are badly worn.
I will scan the stickersheets/boxes later on
I think that is all great : the background has a blue tint on most of them, but they are fakes so I do not know if all the effort should be put towards them hah. And thank you for those already.

Man the erosion on that fake metal hah. Could you just write which parts are really worn down and which ones came out of the box like that ?
Ew, that erosion scares me.
I feel like I'd get a disease from touching it.
TT Hongli, come on now.
Thanks for the pictures and info, Ashton.
They even put their logo on some of the emblems, like if they were proud of it.