Beywiki - One Year Anniversary

(Oct. 08, 2008  1:20 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:46 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: also you always help people out and are willing to sell some of your blades so others can improve their collections, now thats a giver lol cheers to brad! lol XD

I give away lots of Beyblades as well at my tournaments at Anime North. I think I gave away about 60 or 70 unopened this year.

yeah i remember reading from OtC that when you held tournys you would give 1st, 2nd, and 3rd a good amount of prizes. not like most tourneys where you would win one item. i remember you would give stadiums, blades, even rare ones. and mostly at your expence!

Everyone who entered BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD recieved either a Dranzer V2 or Burning Kerberus.

Anyone who attended our Beyblade lesson who didn't own a Beyblade got one from me.
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:20 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:46 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: also you always help people out and are willing to sell some of your blades so others can improve their collections, now thats a giver lol cheers to brad! lol XD

I give away lots of Beyblades as well at my tournaments at Anime North. I think I gave away about 60 or 70 unopened this year.

yeah i remember reading from OtC that when you held tournys you would give 1st, 2nd, and 3rd a good amount of prizes. not like most tourneys where you would win one item. i remember you would give stadiums, blades, even rare ones. and mostly at your expence!

Everyone who entered BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD recieved either a Dranzer V2 or Burning Kerberus.

Anyone who attended our Beyblade lesson who didn't own a Beyblade got one from me.

WOW thats cool!! btw when was beyblades not dead and where? wow that was very nice of you. Joyful_2
It was May 24 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-dGjheC_P4
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:55 AM)max Wrote: one day before my13 birthday!

What does this have to do with this topic? :\
wooah that vid was totally awesome. It looked like so much fun to be there.

happy birthday beywiki! let's hope beyblade and the community stay strong for years to come!
thanks to brad and everyone who kept blading alive!
DJ 2002 - Yeah!
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was May 24 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-dGjheC_P4

lol wow it looked soo kool it looks like you had a good outcome! and it was funny seeing brad as a ref. lol XD but the funniest part was in the begining when brad was like " what? you didnt sign up? aww your holding up the tournament!" LMAO!! lolXD
that was blue

carp' blue
(Oct. 08, 2008  2:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that was blue

carp' blue

he said it or he didnt sign up?? lol
hahahaha i love all you guys

cheers beywiki. for this great fantastic productive year, and more to come

just because we are that awesome yeah
(Oct. 08, 2008  2:35 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:

carp' blue

he didnt sign up

the guy who won forgot to sign up
lol, why would he forget to sign up, i would in a flash!
(Oct. 08, 2008  2:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  2:35 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:

carp' blue

he didnt sign up

the guy who won forgot to sign up

WOW isnt that ironic Chocked_2 lol
Awesome, I had always thought this site had been older than this, I've actually been here almost the whole time of it being here. Thanks, Brad, for making such a great site for me and everyone to meet up and chat about beyblade (or most else). It's gone along way even from when I joined(doubled in members atleast). You also have done alot to spread beyblade by making this site and hosting tournaments where you even gave away beyblades(I wish I could have come). Thanks Brad.
Thanks to everyone.

It's important to remember our roots. I opened this site reluctantly because I didn't feel the hardcore Beyblade community truly had a place to call home. Now, I feel confident in saying that the worldwide Beyblade community is now stronger than it was one year ago.

When this site was opened, nobody had any idea that Beyblade was coming back, let alone so soon. We should all feel incredibly fortunate that Takara decided to give Beyblade a second chance, and do whatever we can to make sure it stays this time.

I'm going to cut myself short here, because there's a lot I want to say once the secret is revealed and I don't want to say it all now, so thanks everyone, and let's see if we can't reach 1000 members before this time next year!
this is the best forum ever,thanks beybrad and happy birthday beywiki.
it is the best forum ever but can a site have a birthday?
(Oct. 08, 2008  12:11 PM)kira Wrote: it is the best forum ever but can a site have a birthday?

thats y this topic is called Beywiki - One Year Anniversary!
i know but everyones calling it a birthday
its pritty much the same thing. a birth day is the day a person is born. an anniversary is commemorating when an event happened. its almost the same thing. no difference really
Shouldn't this be in the birthday topic? Nah, just kiddin' xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYWIKI *hugs beywiki*
One year, made it through the toughest time in Beyblade. Weldone!!