Beywiki;4 years old !!!

Happy Birthday Beywiki! You did a good job of helping me find combos when I'm too lazy to post on the build me a combo thread.
(Oct. 28, 2011  12:20 AM)Sheppard Wrote: Congratulations beywiki! May you last for another 4000 years!

Fixed LOL Can't belive Beywiki is 4.
(Oct. 27, 2011  4:21 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Yo, anyone else realise that beywiki is 4 years old ?! Not today, but on the 7th XD. Happy birthday beywiki !!!

I realized before the 7th. Wink

But yeah, it's actually not the birthdate of just the wiki, but the website itself (which was Beywiki.com. We still own the domain, so try it out if you want haha)!
(Oct. 28, 2011  5:36 AM)Kei Wrote: But yeah, it's actually not the birthdate of just the wiki, but the website itself (which was Beywiki.com. We still own the domain, so try it out if you want haha)!

Whoa, it works xD
Except, I have to log in again if I go that way d:

Anyways, happy birthday BeyWiki. LETS EAT CAKE.
is there any celebration like tourneys in conjunction to this?lol
any..well..
happy 4th year...haha
Happy Birthday BeyWiki! Grin
Nano Wrote:LETS EAT CAKE
Sure! I'll PM you one! Tongue_out
(Oct. 28, 2011  5:51 AM)Nano Wrote: LETS EAT CAKE.

THIS CALLS FOR THE BETTER TYPE OF CAKE

Cool
Happy aniversarry of beywiki eyeryone!
I think there should be something special. New face, contest, even a site revamp. But HAPPY Birthday Beywiki!
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:39 AM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: I think there should be something special. New face, contest, even a site revamp. But HAPPY Birthday Beywiki!

We just had a site revamp, part of which was a Face Contest.

Though the idea of a new face is pretty cool; it could be an annual thing. Smile It'd have to require a contest or something... Blargh
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:41 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:39 AM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: I think there should be something special. New face, contest, even a site revamp. But HAPPY Birthday Beywiki!

We just had a site revamp, part of which was a Face Contest.

Though the idea of a new face is pretty cool; it could be an annual thing. Smile It'd have to require a contest or something... Blargh

Oh Dang. how about a... A Orion face. I think beybrad would be so proud.
Well, they haven't finished the old face contest yet, the winners haven't been announced. But that's a good idea.

They also did a site revamp recently (few months ago), upgrading MyBB and the design of the site.

I just realized that BeyJun is as old as this site. Joyful_2 How cute.

EDIT: Dang, beaten. Should've let dinner wait.
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:45 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Well, they haven't finished the old face contest yet, the winners haven't been announced. But that's a good idea.

They also did a site revamp recently (few months ago), upgrading MyBB and the design of the site.

I just realized that BeyJun is as old as this site. Joyful_2 How cute.

Ha Ha. I know BBP was now the logo. Pegasis is still part but yeah.

(As a joke, I will be a moderateor) (not even in my own dreams)