13.64%
Good
27.27%
O.k.
15.91%
Bad
4.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
Hmm, either the sequel involves younger siblings, or... children?! or, ancestors?
Chapter 37 is up! I was a bit rushed though...
Pretty good once again! Smile
Chapter 38 is up. There was a mix up. The battle in chapter 37 was a semi-final battle. Chapter 38 was the finals. Sorry!
Cool Chapter! Also, my Grandma's name is Nina. Freaky. And 'Jungle Fury' is a power rangers season. My cousin LOVES power rangers.
Chapter 39 is up! Its kinda long but not much action. Enjoy!
Pretty good chapter! That was a great way to basically preview the Nationals! Keep up the good work! Smile
Thanks, thats what I was trying to do. More info on the sequel!
awesome im dying to read next chapter ya got me hooked like a fish and as well ryan is my favorite character so far he seem to be strong cause dago is one of my favorite beys(next to leon) but yea aweeeesssssoooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee story cant wait to read chaoter 40,etc.
Thanks! And die no longer, for I present to you...(bum bum bum bum bum) Chapter 40!
Another good chapter, bravo, bravo! *clap, clap*
Thanks! Also, on a side note, I have posted another chapter on my not so popular story, Into the Wild. So check it out if you want. Chapter 41 might be up tomorrow. If not then probably monday. Also-
Chapter 41 is up! 42 may even be up today, if not tomorrow.
1. If you try and reread this story, I bet it would take more than 2 hours.
2. Nice user name change.
1. Good thing or bad thing?
2. Haha thanks XD
Chapter 42 is up! Sorry its a bit short, I have to do my homework.
Chapter 43 is up! Its very very very long!
Long indeed. Another goood one! :-)
Thanks! Chapter 44 might be up tomorrow. Depends on whether I go to my dads house or not. Also, the Q and A thing is still going on, just in case anyone forgot Grin
Chapter 44 is up!
Another good chapter, but I noticed some missing punctuation and capitalization. You might want to edit that a bit.
Ok, my computer was being dorky. Chapter 45 is up! Sorry its a bit short.
Chapter 46 is up. Its short to but considering mozilla kept "not responding" every 5 minutes (literally), this took me a while to write.
Edit: Changed the title. I know I know, Cheesy level=over 9,000 but theres a reason for picking the title which you'll see later in the story.
I really liked that last chapter, 'cuz North Carolina was 2nd place in Block A (I live in North Carolina). Sorry, but go NC!
Well, North Carolina has made it to the next round! And Chapter 47 is up! I might write chapter 48 now.
Chapter 48 part 1 is up. Im in a hurry, sorry.