13.64%
Good
27.27%
O.k.
15.91%
Bad
4.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
Its going pretty good, but Eli is too funny.
Too funny in a bad way?
No, in a good way.
You'res inspired mine! Also, when is the sequel up?
I haven't even finished this story yet XD The sequel will be up when this stories done. That might not be for a while. Also, thanks for the compliment! Glad I'm inspiring people Grin
Sorry, I hadn't read the ending yet.
P.S. @Seamus How did you make your strongest Special Move?
Seamus: Beast Whirlpool? It was hard to do because Gil had to spin in a circle while moving forward. I first practiced each individual aspect (circling, deflecting the opponents attack etc.) then I had to put it all together. It was difficult and time consuming but definitely worth it!
OK. @ Seamus and Roxanne how do you create a special move?
@Seamus how did you readjust to Rampage Beast Gil so quickly after Bull was torn to shreds? Unhappy And who do you think would win: You and Rampage Beast Gil or Seth and Doom Molten Drago?
Ryan why do you act like you do?
(Question 1)
Seamus- Well I dont create them very often. Usually it is in battle when I am in a jam. I assess the situation and see if I can use my wheels power to help.
Roxanne- It took me tons of practice to create mine. I just did regular training like launching and aiming then moved on to knocking down targets.Once I saw what my beywheel was good at, I tried to work especially on that and thats how i made my special moves.
(Question 2)
Seamus- It wasnt easy because i had originally using a speed type but I just had to adjust so I just practiced a lot.
(Question 3)
Seamus- I dont know. I would really like to battle him.
(Question 4)
Ryan- What do you mean? Why does everyone act like they act?
@Seamus Roxanne Ryan Eli Who do you think would win a battle royale?/ How do you know which type of bey is best suited for you(Speed, Balance, or Power)? And do you calculate all the possible outcomes in a battle to decide what action is best suited to win?
@Roxanne Who do you think will win in your match?
really good. I became a fan of you.
@ Roxanne- Is there a lot of pressure on you from being the captain of the Neo-Nights?
DarkNinja720
(Question 1)
(Question 2)
(Question 3)
@ukldl123
From Me to Ryan: Yeah, balance I think is the best.
Eli is it hard being a sub? Ryan Why are you always at the vending machines?
So.... Is this like a kinda of Q&A with the stars of the story? Either way, keep it up!
Chapter 26 is up and long!
@ Drigerkai Yah. Like the title says, check post 35 on the second page for more details.
@Drakninja720
(Question 1)
Eli- Yah, it stinks! I should be the captain! I rarely get to battle. I'm really pumped that I get to battle in the deciding battle tomorrow! I will win for all my adoring fans out there! Well its not really that bad...but I still should be captain.
(Question 2)
Ryan- Put a sock in it Eli. You don't have any fans. (Eli- Yes i do!) Anyway, I'm at the vending machines all the time because the concessions are overpriced and I'm hungry a lot.
OK, then I have some:

@Author:
@Seamus:
@ Ryan:
(Question 1)
What do you mean? If someone used the Q and A? Chinablade made that up I believe so I would have no right to say anything. If you mean make a beywheelz story, its been done and I think its cool!
(Question 2)
Seamus- My name? I dunno XD I'm glad you like it!
(Question 3)
I have been beywheeling since I was about 7 years old.
(Question 4)
Ryan- Why the heck would you say that? I don't have anger issues.
@ Deja vu Why are there no power types?
@ Seamus how is your name pronounced? Shay-mus or Seam-us

@C.J. Why do you delight in destroying Wheelz?

team Neo-Knights Do you have advice for creating a powerful Special Move?
(Question 1)
There are. Seamus, Allison, C.J., and other minor characters use power types.
(Question 2)
Seamus- It's Shay-mus. I've had people call me see-mus a few times XD
(Question 3)
I don't enjoy it. It's the other wheelers faults if they aren't strong enough. I just want to win. If breaking their wheelz is something I have to do, then so be it.
(Question 4)
Seamus- Well first y-
Eli- Oooh ooh! Lemme say lemme say! Well to create a special move you gotta first find somethin your wheel is good at like jumping or stuff like that. Then you gotta practice that one thing a lot. Then you can start to form your special move!
Roxanne- Its easier to make a special move on the spot if it is similar to some of your other special moves.
(Oct. 24, 2012  10:57 PM)Déjà vu Wrote: (Question 1)
What do you mean? If someone used the Q and A? Chinablade made that up I believe so I would have no right to say anything. If you mean make a beywheelz story, its been done and I think its cool!
(Question 2)
Seamus- My name? I dunno XD I'm glad you like it!
(Question 3)
I have been beywheeling since I was about 7 years old.
(Question 4)
Ryan- Why the heck would you say that? I don't have anger issues.

Sorry Ryan, but I'd have to disagree, or at least you have... big-meany-hole issues.
@Deja vu Is it alright to use the bios/Q and A thing for my story?

Ryan How did you master the balance type?
(Question 1)
Sure! Go right ahead!
(Question 2)
Ryan- I practiced both power and speed training methods.
I have a couple more questions:

@Author;
Neo-Knights;
Neo-Knights:

That is all, for now <3