O.k.
15.91%
Bad
4.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
chapter 5 is up!
Nice story beyniac
Thanks. Chapter 6 is up by the way.
It's some pretty good content, but try to be more descriptive in adding more imagery to appeal to the readers senses. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the advice Grin I will definitely work on that.
Keep up the good work. U didn't think someone would be able to make a good beywheelz story.
Thanks! Chapter 7 is up!
Chapter 8 is up. Sorry its kinda short.
Ok, I was reading Chinablades story, Knights of the Elements (awesome story by the way) and saw the character q and a and I gotta say I LOVE IT! It is an awesome idea! So, I decided to do it for my story. If I actually get any questions, I will put this in the op. So, here's how it goes- nothing inappropriate or to personal, nothing gross or anything. And here are the characters you can ask questions to- Seamus, Ryan, Allison, Roxanne, and Eli. So, ask away!
Awesome story beyniac! First and most awesome beywheelz story, you did a great job Beyniac :3.
Thanks! Chapter 9 is up!
(Aug. 11, 2012  11:16 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Ok, I was reading Chinablades story, Knights of the Elements (awesome story by the way) and saw the character q and a and I gotta say I LOVE IT! It is an awesome idea! So, I decided to do it for my story. If I actually get any questions, I will put this in the op. So, here's how it goes- nothing inappropriate or to personal, nothing gross or anything. And here are the characters you can ask questions to- Seamus, Ryan, Allison, Roxanne, and Eli. So, ask away!

Glad to know I inspire you! You're an awesome writer! Feliks gives two thumbs up Cute. Anyways, here's my questions.

1. @ Seamus and Ryan: Do you consider youselves rivals?
2. @ Allison and Roxanne: Is is hard living with one another?

I hope you guys respond! XD
Awesome story, by the way.
Seamus- Rival? Yah, I guess he is. I just wish he would stop being so conceited! Then we could have a really awesome battle!
Ryan- He's ok. But I don't consider him my rival.

Allison- Usually its fine. Until Roxanne purposely brings up Beywheelz. Just cuz she's better than me at one thing, she acts like queen of the world! I can beat her at everything else and I never brag about it, and she's better than me at one thing and thats all I hear, 24/7! Beywheelz this, Beywheelz that, I beat so and so! Blah blah blah...
Roxanne- Thats not true! I don't "purposely" bring up Beywheelz! I like it a lot so I'm bound to talk about it one time or another! And I don't brag! Anyway, to answer your question, no its not that hard. There is the occasional fight we have but we usually stay out of each others ways. Except for lately. Things seem to have been heating up. But I'm sure it will get better. We are siblings and have to look out for each other.

Thank you for the complements China! Coming from an expert writer like you, it means a lot. I will start working on chapter 10 now.
(Aug. 14, 2012  12:33 AM)Beyniac Wrote: Thank you for the complements Frieza! Coming from an expert writer like you, it means a lot. I will start working on chapter 10 now.

No problem! And just call me China. XD

Ok. Also, I am hosting a contest (i know what your thinking. Beyniac! Q and A and now a contest!? Whats next?). Basically, Seamus, Ryan, Roxanne, and Eli need help thinking of a team name. PM me your ideas for a team name for them. Whichever one I think is the best, I will use. The contest ends Thursday. I'm sorry theres not much time but I'm super impatient XD So, put your beywheelz-team-name-thinking caps on and let the best beywheelz-team-name-thinker-uper win! Oh yah! I forgot, chapter 10 is up!
Chapter 11 is up! Enjoy!
Oh no! Bull! Unhappy
Chapter 12 is up!
I GOTTA FINISH MY NACHOS!!!!! and 8th from the bottom of chapter 9 is bladder instead of blader. Hehe.
Oops XD I'll fix that right away. Chapter 13 is up. The team name contest ends in 1 day...right? Yah i'm pretty sure XD
The Team Name Contest is over! The top two are-
First place
Second place
Don't go around saying your entry won, just so that people don't all know who won and who didn't ok?
Congratulations to the winners!
And...chapter 14 is up!
Chapter 15 is up! Also, the characters are still accepting questions.
Awesome chapters!
Too bad my the second name didn't make it. :\
I really like Eli and Roxanne XD
I had to think about the which of the top two would be used as the main protagonists team name. It was really tough. Anyway, thanks for the compliments Grin Chapter 16 should be up later tonight. If not, probably early tomorrow morning.
Edit: To heck with this, I'm gonna make Chapter 16 right now.