8.70%
Good.
13.04%
Ok...
8.70%
Bad.
17.39%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
cool again but i really like how atticus has a dragon like his dad and like how brent has a water like creature like his dad well his dad has a dead sea monster but they are alike in a way
I actually never realized that XD i swear that was an accident.
I'm so sorry I haven't posted a chapter in awhile. Haven't had computer access. Chapter 9 is up!
um i have a question do you accept character request i wonder cause if you do then i got one im praying to put in this story im just asking
No character requests, sorry.
Chapter 10 is up! (Sorry for the double post). Also, I'm thinking of writing another "story". I'll still work on this one, but I want to start another one. Now you may or may not be thinking, CG, first of all, why the heck is your username so weird? You also might be thinking that I had my other two stories closed because I didn't have enough time to work on both. Now that is still the case, and that's why I will be making this other story more of a...hm...a sitcom I guess. As I have stated here multiple times (or maybe that was in a youtube video) I know I'm not that funny, but I'll give it a try. It will slightly be based off of my life, and slightly based on my favorite sitcom, Outnumbered (yah. I'm obsessed with it). It also will address some touchy subjects but I don't mean to offend anyone (I'll address that more in the actual thread). So, yah. new chapter, new (sort of) story. Eh, forget it.
Chapter 11 is up! To bad my story isn't really popular. Eh, I don't care, its fun Eee
It's awesome! Plus, it's still a bit new, let it sink in.
That's an awesome story! I want to buy more Beywheelz now!
Haha, this is just a representation, product will not do all that is shown in the commercial. Chapter 12 should be up tomorrow by the way.
Cant wait for the next chapter!
I haven't posted here for so long this story is a bit of the past...
Anyway, chapter 12 is (finally) up!
? AT THE MOMENT IT SEEMS LIKE AKIRA IS THE STRONGEST NECAUSE SENSE GRASSHOPER BEASTED ALOT OF THEM.
Well...we'll see. Chapter 13 is up!
I like these stories! I can't wait for the round robin (Finished Chapter 13). Keep it up!
Yeah, this is an awesome story! Keep writing! Can't wait for Chap. 14!
I didn't like it because the storyline isn't well written in my opinion, although I like Beywheelz. I'd suggest you'd read the hunger games books, make an interesting plot in the books, just don't copy it.
I hate the Hunger Games...and your stories were very short and incomplete, so you really don't have anything to say about a "bad storyline." Plus, I am not writing a story about a bunch of teenagers who run around trying to survive and kill each other with beywheelz.
Chapter 14 is up!
Chapter 15 is up! The Paladins are formed!
Chapter 16 is up! And...information on the story I will be writing after this (which won't be a sequel) will be coming soon! So keep checking the thread for the info!
Wow your chapters are amazing. I really like reading them. And to have so many stories going on to. You sir are a great writer. Can't wait to see more chapters up.
Really? Thanks! I want to be a writer when I grow up, so that's really good to hear Smile

Also, I couldn't wait. I'll just give sequel info out now!
Ok, here it is, round 1 of the tournament! Chapter 17!
Enjoy Smile
Chapter 18's up! Enjoy!