Poll: What needs to happen first?

Complete overhaul and intricate design
19.35%
Actual Metagame Structure
42.47%
LOL, Beywheelz need to DIE Angry
38.17%
Total: 100% 186 vote(s)
So ... we've finally made a proper forum! The avatar gallery is themed too!

[Image: F8Hp6.png]
Okay, so I think the forum is quite stable now. Installed all the plugins and everything seems to be working fine. No longer in Beta mode XD

This is indeed the official forum for Beywheelz, the other one was a test/pilot run. So that is why it may have seemed a bit "goofy" at times. Its safe to say that the same behavior from the WBO expected here (no SPAM and carp). We do however have a different way of running things because you have to get the thread approved before posting (keeps useless threads away).

We have a couple of wild ones on the forum *cough cough, ahem Toni, cough* so I will try to keep them in-check too. Currently running on a Pokemon theme because its easy on the eyes and the layout is quite nice.

Without further ado ... the link!

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Beywheelz_Community/index/

Hope to get it hosted soon.
Well insomniac I was wrong I voted that beywheelz needed to die but I was wrong I bought doom fire drago and I love it my dog chances it then gives it back to me so looked like beywhells is gum for the entire family LoL
(Aug. 12, 2012  9:29 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Well insomniac I was wrong I voted that beywheelz needed to die but I was wrong I bought doom fire drago and I love it my dog chances it then gives it back to me so looked like beywhells is fun for the entire family LoL

Hope you don't mind the correction
No problem, haha. I know people just need some time to get over their narrow minded opinions.
Hello bladers today I picked a raging molten fireblaze and have gotten even more interested in beywheelz than I already was Smile. And following your thread and analizing beywheels in general have come up a preliminary thesis for this bey. I will test out and refine it later. You can post that on your forum if you like, as Im to lazy to make an account for it XD. Just credit me if you do Smile Note: This review is only preliminary, not a final version.
That sounds amazing, almost like a Beywiki draft XD

You can post that in the forum, or here (I can credit you there). Whatever is easier for you!
Forgive my noobishness; I have decided to give beywheelz a chance, rather than just assume they are carp.

1) Is the Destroyer Dome set part of Beywheelz in any way?
a) If no, will that have its own metagame and rules one day, as it is a different game still?
b) To advance the Beywheelz metagame, could we create a format where Beywheelz battle in the Destroyer Dome?
c) Could a Beywheelz ever legally battle a "Destroyer Dome Beyblade" as they are both launched vertically?

2) Due to the nature of beywheelz, could battles also take place within a Zero-G stadium?

3) From what I understand, beywheelz does not consist of long standing battles like beyblade; everything is around under 5 seconds (true or false?)

4) I tried to join the forum, but there appears to be no join or sign up option. Or am I missing something?

Now, if I am not allowed to ask questions here, I can take my query over to the Q&A thread, but seeing as how these pertain to the beywheelz meta, I thought best to ask them here.
1.) Apparently not, the Beywheelz do not fit.
2.) One day, yes! This is the purpose of this thread, to come up with one. But it will NEVER be incorporated into the WBO, if that is what you are referring to as "metagame". Just for amusement, thats all.
3.) They do not fit(?) And the battles are just plain retarded. No skill whatsoever. Beywheelz were meant to roll, not spin XD
4.) Destroyer Dome is for regular Beyblades, they come with rubber tracks which are for rolling in the stadium. That is what confuses people
5.) Probably not, they would just roll out the other side.
6.) Yes.
7.) Look at the top left-hand corner.
First, thanks for your response! Grin

Question 2 referred to having the Destroyer Dome type game as its own metagame. Based on your response, you seemed to think I ment Beywheelz there.

The under 5 seconds this is kind of a turn off for me, but I do like how Beywheelz are designed; the aesthetics are most of the appeal for me anyway, and also because they seem more durable then real Beyblades, which tend to scratch, dull, chip, dent, wear, tear or break after normal use.
The destroyer dome is a fail in its own class. No metagame shows promise there.

And of course, when it comes to aesthetics, Beywheelz outclasses all XD
Thanks for that Insomniac I try my best, heres the 2nd draft, I need another beywheel before I can test it. I will post this here and you can add it to your forum. Smile
Could I do a Wheelzwiki draft on the Beywheelz forum once I find my Beywheel? Or should that be asked there...
(Aug. 15, 2012  10:14 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Could I do a Wheelzwiki draft on the Beywheelz forum once I find my Beywheel? Or should that be asked there...

Yeah, keep the discussion regarding the site on the site. It just spams this page with "can I do this? can I do that?"

But to answer your question, yes post a draft in the Beywheel'z thread.
Excuse my grammar, sometimes it just skips past me XD I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen on the next one.
(Aug. 16, 2012  12:43 AM)halisi Wrote: Excuse my grammar, sometimes it just skips past me XD I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen on the next one.

Don't worry, I can edit it Wink
so this is a game game when the supposed to crash and fall nobody wins i can imagine it yugioh 5ds going in wheelies in stuff wats the point of this it looks fun but what if you miss every time i may use at skateparks or racing
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:15 PM)maxusleo Wrote: so this is a game game when the supposed to crash and fall nobody wins i can imagine it yugioh 5ds going in wheelies in stuff wats the point of this it looks fun but what if you miss every time i may use at skateparks or racing

If you miss everytime, then you open your mind to this toy sideseries' greatest flaw : its nature. They are tires, they almost only go forward.
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They are tires, they almost only go forward.

But, I see nothing wrong in tires D:
Beywheelz is actually pretty cool. I got a blue one.
(Aug. 17, 2012  4:12 AM)Bazooka Wrote: I got a blue one.

Chocked_2 Care to say which "blue one" exactly?
@ Insomniac: I believe it's Claw Shredder Kerbecs
I think beywheelz was created for little kids so they will get in to beyblading.
I just looked my wheel up. It is claw shredder Kerbecs.
(Aug. 17, 2012  1:50 PM)Bazooka Wrote: I just looked my wheel up. It is claw shredder Kerbecs.

Nice purchase. A very nice looking wheel indeed! Don't dig the "energy ring" too much though (gah, keep forgetting their names!).