Beywheelz Forum!

Okay, so I think the forum is quite stable now. Installed all the plugins and everything seems to be working fine. No longer in Beta mode

This is indeed the official forum for Beywheelz, the other one was a test/pilot run. So that is why it may have seemed a bit "goofy" at times. Its safe to say that the same behavior from the WBO expected here (no SPAM and carp). We do however have a different way of running things because you have to get the thread approved before posting (keeps useless threads away).

We have a couple of wild ones on the forum *cough cough, ahem Toni, cough* so I will try to keep them in-check too. Currently running on a Pokemon theme because its easy on the eyes and the layout is quite nice.

We have the rep system and the like/dislike feature enabled too. If you would like to seriously discuss Beywheelz, this is the place for you!

New Message Notification (Click to View)
It look more like advertising to me. By the way Beywheelz are off-forum topic..
( I like the forum of Insomniac)
(Aug. 11, 2012  12:25 PM)BattleLion Wrote: It look more like advertising to me. By the way Beywheelz are off-forum topic..

What the hell? This is the right place to put this thread and NO, this is not advertising, ffs.
Yay it's back!

@ BattleLion
This isn't advertising.
People show off their YouTube channels on here.
People show off their forums they make.
Take Emperor for example.
He made a thread for a forum he made. Kai-V didn't care.
I know many of you will be coming from here. This is not a rip-off of the WBO nor is this an attempt to "steal" members. If you think that, just remove yourself from the site. That being said, discussion about WBO members is prohibited there. Because I don't like backbiting, so yeah. This is not a venting place for the WBO either. So all in all, what happens on the WBO- stays on the WBO. Even threads that are made there should stay there (ie Beyblade Collection).

Cute
Hey, I just joined you, and this is epic, I made an introduction thread, so welcome me maybe?
Cool! I just joined!!!
What's it called? Because i wanna check it out.
Thanks!Stupid and i just signed up!!
The link was the title ...

Anyways, I haven't been online because I my DSiXL doesn't let me browse large pages. So I will try to get on later.

Thanks for signing up though Grin
Hey guys i just joined the beywheelz site in which i am called ZERO so see ya later

Just wait for the banner: It's almost done Grin
My only concern about the forum: Why is there a pokemon in the theme? XD
(Aug. 13, 2012  9:31 AM)NoXthin Wrote: My only concern about the forum: Why is there a pokemon in the theme? XD

Its nice looking and very clean.

i joined and might go on from time to time
Thank you for signing up, people. Just don't SPAM this thread or the other Beywheelz thread (on the WBO) with any questions. PM me, or ask on the site.
Ooooof, finally got around to mess with the settings and all. Installed a better theme and edited the CSS to align everything. Added stuff to the Portal and linked the Community rules in the toolbar instead of a thread.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Beywheelz_Community/index/

Oh, as you might have noticed, we're in need of a banner xD

... I must do something about the obnoxious color scheme of the chat box, however.
Joined the forum, liking the theme Smile
Added new custom icons for the forums ~
Just joined, same name! I got some ideas for a Metagame, so check out my post!
Kaizer-V has now created a wonderful banner and has done some edits to the theme CSS. Thank him bunches Grin

In other news, Bobmcdoogal had been promoted moderator and also the Facebook page for the forum is now launched as well (will edit this post with a link later on).