Beywarriors Octagon Showdown Stadium for use with Beyblade Tops

Poll: Should we test this stadium more to see if it is one that could be competitively viable for those without a BB-10?

Yes
95.56%
No
4.44%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
If you get time, could you please post your tests on-site rather than requiring downloads? Some of us do not have the time to download however many files that is and go through them, others lack programs capable of reading xlsx files and some simply won't want to download stuff.
(Jan. 20, 2014  7:02 AM)th!nk Wrote: If you get time, could you please post your tests on-site rather than requiring downloads? Some of us do not have the time to download however many files that is and go through them, others lack programs capable of reading xlsx files and some simply won't want to download stuff.

fair enough, I typically put the results in spoilers though if you check th!nk
When mine arrives from the Anniversary Contest, I can do some tests.
(Feb. 15, 2014  1:49 PM)Leone19 Wrote: When mine arrives from the Anniversary Contest, I can do some tests.

make sure to do comparative bb-10 tests please
It finally came a few days ago, so after finals I'll be doing some comparative testing. Tongue_out
Does anybody still want tests done for this stadium...? I forgot I have one NIB, but I don't really wanna open it and test it unless there's an interest.
I heard it works pretty good as a BeyStadium.

here's a battle in it made by all of our favorite beychannel ( or maybe 2nd or something) beybladegeeks!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI_SQ_0r1V8
I'm reviving this. I recently got one of these things and without the walls it's basically has the same charactistics of a legal stadium, closest to a BB-10.
(Jan. 03, 2016  5:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I'm reviving this. I recently got one of these things and without the walls it's basically has the same charactistics of a legal stadium, closest to a BB-10.

Well thank goodness, since it's the best stadium I have, though I wished that Hasbro didn't put the stupid ramps.
Yeah, if you can't afford a BB-10, then this is the next best thing (for super cheap, Super Control and Burst Stadiums are better but still a bit pricey). I have recently seen them for $10 at discount stores like TJMaxx, Marshalls and the like.
(Jan. 03, 2016  6:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2016  5:24 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I'm reviving this. I recently got one of these things and without the walls it's basically has the same charactistics of a legal stadium, closest to a BB-10.

Well thank goodness, since it's the best stadium I have, though I wished that Hasbro didn't put the stupid ramps.

I personally liked it after trying it out with my cousin, but it's definitely fairest without the red ramp extensions.
(Jan. 03, 2016  6:34 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, if you can't afford a BB-10, then this is the next best thing. I have recently seen them for $10 at discount stores like TJMaxx, Marshalls and the like.

They are super cheap rn
Wait, wasn't the Burst stadium the next best thing after BB-10?

Anyway, I personally do like the arena and I'm glad I'm not the only one who ever used the stadium. It's way better than the square or PTW shaped stadiums that's for sure.
(Jan. 03, 2016  7:15 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait, wasn't the Burst stadium the next best thing after BB-10?

Anyway, I personally do like the arena and I'm glad I'm not the only one who ever used the stadium. It's way better than the square or PTW shaped stadiums that's for sure.

Burst Stadium doesn't really have a good slope for MFB.
Anyways, pal Den found one for $8.
Yeah, good call, I meant for a super cheap option. But yeah, Super Control and Burst would be better, but still expensive-ish. Edited