Beystadiums for Tournaments

What Beystadium is best for tournament use, both Hasbro tournaments and Takara Tomy tournaments?
I’m pretty sure for standard (hasbro + TT) only TT standards are allowed, and for hasbro format any hasbro stadium is permitted.
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:54 PM)Beanee Wrote: What Beystadium is best for tournament use, both Hasbro tournaments and Takara Tomy tournaments?

The B-09 and B-33 are the stadiums used for official WBO play, for both Hasbro and Takara Tomy Burst events. Plastics, HMS, MFB, and Zero-G use different stadiums, as they are different Beyblade systems. 

Any other stadiums are fine for free play, but in Burst events, those are used. You can find them in their initial releases, or in battle sets, like the B-162 Sparking Battle Set, which comes with a clear version of the B-09/B-33, two Sparking Beys, and two ripcord launchers.

You can buy the B-162 on MallOfToys, a website that sells authentic Takara Tomy Beys, Launchers, and Sets. It’s also extremely well priced, and when you buy something from there, the WBO gets a small part of it too, which goes back into keeping the site running, and for tournament prizes.

Unfortunately though, at the time of this post, they are out of stock on the B-162s, but they should/might be restocking soon, so keep an eye open for that.

Hope this answered your question, but if you are curious about anything else, let us know and someone will answer your question. Welcome to the WBO, enjoy your stay.
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:54 PM)Beanee Wrote: What Beystadium is best for tournament use, both Hasbro tournaments and Takara Tomy tournaments?

The B-09 and B-33 are the stadiums used for official WBO play, for both Hasbro and Takara Tomy Burst events. Plastics, HMS, MFB, and Zero-G use different stadiums, as they are different Beyblade systems. 

Any other stadiums are fine for free play, but in Burst events, those are used. You can find them in their initial releases, or in battle sets, like the B-162 Sparking Battle Set, which comes with a clear version of the B-09/B-33, two Sparking Beys, and two ripcord launchers.

You can buy the B-162 on MallOfToys, a website that sells authentic Takara Tomy Beys, Launchers, and Sets. It’s also extremely well priced, and when you buy something from there, the WBO gets a small part of it too, which goes back into keeping the site running, and for tournament prizes.

Unfortunately though, at the time of this post, they are out of stock on the B-162s, but they should/might be restocking soon, so keep an eye open for that.

Hope this answered your question, but if you are curious about anything else, let us know and someone will answer your question. Welcome to the WBO, enjoy your stay.

I do have one more question with the release of the Hasbro Pro Series Beys are the legal for Hasbro events since they are Hasbro items or are they only legal for TT events since they are literally TT Bey in American boxes? This question has been puzzling me.
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:29 PM)Beanee Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The B-09 and B-33 are the stadiums used for official WBO play, for both Hasbro and Takara Tomy Burst events. Plastics, HMS, MFB, and Zero-G use different stadiums, as they are different Beyblade systems. 

I do have one more question with the release of the Hasbro Pro Series Beys are the legal for Hasbro events since they are Hasbro items or are they only legal for TT events since they are literally TT Bey in American boxes? This question has been puzzling me.

Pro series are as of now being discussed, however most people who are interested in hasbro are saying that they shouldn’t be allowed in hasbro format.
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:29 PM)Beanee Wrote: I do have one more question with the release of the Hasbro Pro Series Beys are the legal for Hasbro events since they are Hasbro items or are they only legal for TT events since they are literally TT Bey in American boxes? This question has been puzzling me.

Pro series are as of now being discussed, however most people who are interested in hasbro are saying that they shouldn’t be allowed in hasbro format.

Okay will there be a announcement once the discussions are settled? Also would the pro series stadium which is a remake of the B-09 be legal for tournament uses?

I'm sorry for all the questions I want to host tournaments in my area and not only am I trying to get my 50 post in but want to know everything that isn't in the rule guides.

Disregard the question about the Pro series stadium I just looked at it again and it's not a B-09 remake because they added gutters.
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m pretty sure for standard (hasbro + TT) only TT standards are allowed, and for hasbro format any hasbro stadium is permitted.
It dosent matter for unranked, actually.
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:59 PM)Beanee Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Pro series are as of now being discussed, however most people who are interested in hasbro are saying that they shouldn’t be allowed in hasbro format.

Okay will there be a announcement once the discussions are settled? Also would the pro series stadium which is a remake of the B-09 be legal for tournament uses?

I'm sorry for all the questions I want to host tournaments in my area and not only am I trying to get my 50 post in but want to know everything that isn't in the rule guides.

Disregard the question about the Pro series stadium I just looked at it again and it's not a B-09 remake because they added gutters.
There is no TT-only format, and Hasbro format is almost never run. Standard format is just all Burst Beys (with restrictions). I recommend reading the Burst Standard rulebook and the organizers guide.
Just to clarify, what CheetoBlader said about the Stadiums only applies to ranked tournaments. A relatively recent change to the tournament hosting rules allowed any Takara Tomy or Hasbro Stadiums for unranked tournaments.
Thank you everyone for the info it's been very helpful and I have read the rules I just know with certain competitive games the rules change especially when a new meta comes out. Like at one point I read Slingshock Beys were illegal and I wanted a current ruling
(Jan. 04, 2021  2:14 AM)Abraham5587 Wrote: How do i set up a tournament
Reading the format rules, the organizers guide, and taking and passing the organizers quiz. Then you submit the tournament submission form.