Beypoint System - Still in progress, but close to completion!

Thanks For The News Kai-V!
Glad to hear this.... BTW a lot of tournaments will have to be processed, it will surely take time.
this is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome Smile
Great work World Beyblade Organization,keep this up.
Awesome!Great job WBO!
Waiting to reach 100% no idea wht everyones beypoints are gonna turn out to be Grin
thank you every one for working so hard!Smile now the beypoint system is all most done just 20% more and it will be done!Joyful_2
Thanks WBO Committee
We really appreciate it
(Nov. 03, 2012  8:06 PM)joseph317 Wrote: Does this mean that when a tournament is finished the bladers points will take a shorter amount of time to take to get onto their record?

The purpose of the BeyPoint System Renovation is to create a more accurate and fair ranking calculation. You should check out the original announcement thread for more details.

(Nov. 03, 2012  8:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Does this mean that our current points might change because of the new system?

Yes, of course; every battle that's ever been recorded in the BeyPoint System will be reprocessed with this new formula, so your current BeyPoints will change to some degree.
Yay! 80%! I hope no problems show up at the official launch!
yes!only 80% it is so awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Awesome!
Congratulations and thank you to all those who have worked for this renovation
So our beypoints and rank will change with the new formula of the beypoints system..I don't even know if thats really bad or good for me despite my recent wins i achieve in the last tournys i went too
So then should it be that the ranks should stay the same because everyone's points will change?
How much percentage now???
(Nov. 11, 2012  11:41 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: So then should it be that the ranks should stay the same because everyone's points will change?

If the points change the rank will possibly change some. Rank is based on points.
(Nov. 12, 2012  11:45 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: How much percentage now???

Its still 80-90% done. Be patient.
It was 45 days from announcing the beypoints would change until announcing the process was 80% complete. It has been over 60 days since the second announcement. How long before the WBO has a legitimate player ranking?
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:14 PM)Primus Wrote: It was 45 days from announcing the beypoints would change until announcing the process was 80% complete. Since the second announcement it has been over 60 days. How long before the WBO has a legit player ranking?
Me and some other players have been wondering that to. Primus pretty much explained the math part.
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:16 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:14 PM)Primus Wrote: It was 45 days from announcing the beypoints would change until announcing the process was 80% complete. Since the second announcement it has been over 60 days. How long before the WBO has a legit player ranking?
Me and some other players have been wondering that to. Primus pretty much explained the math part.

Guys I think u need to calm down and wait for a while. You need to take out of consideration that we just had our 4 year anniversery so maybe theyre working on tht
Hi guys, here is a little clarification of where we are right now.

The new system is actually pretty much ready to be implemented, except for one major concern; the back up of the current system, which can only be personally done by the WBO's designated programmer, since he was the ?creator? of the current system.

Everything else that can be done by us have been done. Things from reformatting the data into the new system, programming the new algorithm, testing the algorithm, and even as far as pre-processing the queued tournaments for Faces and Credits.

Kai-V is in contact with the programmer, and has been for some months, and at this point in time, there's really nothing more we can do until he backs up the current system. It's a rather delicate and specific process with MyBB, plugins, etc, that can only be done by him personally.

As a fellow member and a tournament goer myself, I believe I share the mutual anxiety about this whole thing, and I can assure you guys that there's nothing more we want than to move forward, but such is life, and at the moment, we are all playing the waiting game together.

Keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks for the info Uwik!
(Jan. 06, 2013  8:05 PM)Uwik Wrote: Hi guys, here is a little clarification of where we are right now.

The new system is actually pretty much ready to be implemented, except for one major concern; the back up of the current system, which can only be personally done by the WBO's designated programmer, since he was the ?creator? of the current system.

Everything else that can be done by us have been done. Things from reformatting the data into the new system, programming the new algorithm, testing the algorithm, and even as far as pre-processing the queued tournaments for Faces and Credits.

Kai-V is in contact with the programmer, and has been for some months, and at this point in time, there's really nothing more we can do until he backs up the current system. It's a rather delicate and specific process with MyBB, plugins, etc, that can only be done by him personally.

As a fellow member and a tournament goer myself, I believe I share the mutual anxiety about this whole thing, but I can assure you guys that there's nothing more we want than to move forward, but such is life, and at the moment, we are all playing the waiting game together.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks for telling us the information Uwik! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks for the update, Uwik Smile
Ah, that's good to know that you have a backup in mind, just in case we need to fall back on it.
Wow nice.
Thanks , all this info was very useful !