Beylotto Results and Passport Renewal!

(Jun. 03, 2010  2:51 AM)Minion Wrote: lol This is a great mental image.

I gave Kei $10 in person @ AN, but my passport last year was only registered in July, will my passport be renewed when my old one expires, or before then?

Now, while Khel is having a Face party, let us have a BeyPoints party. Cool

When the old one expires.
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:53 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:51 AM)Minion Wrote: lol This is a great mental image.

I gave Kei $10 in person @ AN, but my passport last year was only registered in July, will my passport be renewed when my old one expires, or before then?

Now, while Khel is having a Face party, let us have a BeyPoints party. Cool

When the old one expires.

Fine be that way. Deal with technical difficulties yourself next time! Wink

You just wait man. I'll catch up
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:58 AM)Khel Wrote: Fine be that way. Deal with technical difficulties yourself next time! Wink

This is exactly the reason I'm debating throwing a tournament myself. I tip my hat to the carp you guys have to sort out while running tournaments. I wish there were an obvious solution to throwing tournaments with unreliable numbers.
(Jun. 03, 2010  3:01 AM)Minion Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:58 AM)Khel Wrote: Fine be that way. Deal with technical difficulties yourself next time! Wink

This is exactly the reason I'm debating throwing a tournament myself. I tip my hat to the carp you guys have to sort out while running tournaments. I wish there were an obvious solution to throwing tournaments with unreliable numbers.

Well if you are running an event and I'm there I'll definitely lend a hand.

Also I forgot to say congrats to all the other winners!
(Jun. 03, 2010  3:01 AM)Minion Wrote: This is exactly the reason I'm debating throwing a tournament myself. I tip my hat to the carp you guys have to sort out while running tournaments. I wish there were an obvious solution to throwing tournaments with unreliable numbers.

It gets complicated when you have as many people we had at BRC, but with smaller events like HPT, it really isn't too difficult. We simply split everyone into two blocks last year, did a round robin within each block, and the top four went on to the finals.
Congrats WBO on 5K!!!! though it takes more to keep the site up Unhappy

khel has 20 faces qwlkmvtubpjup
Grats to all the winners!
i envy people who gets faces well i'll just have to try until i get one
Alot of the new people sign up and never come back on Unhappy
Wahoooo.... Congrats everyone Smile this beyday was so sweet
Ill take face booster green please
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:36 AM)~Galaxxy~ Wrote: Alot of the new people sign up and never come back on Unhappy

yes only 48% of members have posted, and I'm sure a good half of that I under 10 posts
but that's how it is on most forums
(Jun. 02, 2010  9:01 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Congratulations ispanico87 and Piero! Smile And all the others!
thx u Eee
(Jun. 03, 2010  1:59 AM)Khel Wrote: FACE PARTY UNDER MY AVATAR FOO!

EDIT: They are mingling and chatting about awesome stuff over drinks

Someone has finally overtaken Anu lol, you have 3 more than him now, surely a second page or something will be necessary. In a couple of years time someone could have faces half a mile long.

(Jun. 03, 2010  11:19 AM)Jsc Wrote: yes only 48% of members have posted, and I'm sure a good half of that I under 10 posts
but that's how it is on most forums

I'm also sure that only about 150 members (that is quite a liberal number) have posted consistently for over 2 months. But as you say, that is how forums go.
Yo, where'd this Dragoon face come from? hahaha
You donated 10 bucks at the tourney remember?
(Jun. 03, 2010  2:46 AM)DynamicUno Wrote: Oh wicked! Thanks guys Grin I choose.... Orange!

Also - I paid for my passport in person, so I will renew my passport here presently. Smile

Cheers!

You opened Face Booster ORANGE and you found ...

[Image: ldragoface.png]

L Drago! Congrats, it's uncommon!

(Jun. 03, 2010  10:46 AM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Wahoooo.... Congrats everyone Smile this beyday was so sweet
Ill take face booster green please

You choose Face Booster GREEN, and you receive ...

[Image: gemiosface.png]

Gemios!
Yay can't believe I won! I'll take the red one please. Thanks a lot.
Can WBO make a lotto, giveaway for all bladers, even non-passport holders?
And how can we get a antique face I mean how much posts?
(Jun. 03, 2010  4:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yay can't believe I won! I'll take the red one please. Thanks a lot.

Opening your Face Booster RED in disbelief ...

[Image: pegasisface.png]

Pegasis, an uncommon Face!
cool! Thanks
Congratulations for all the winners, liked the Unicorno face.
Can I take the blue face booster please?! Wink Thanks! Grin
You choose the Face Booster BLUE and you discover ...

[Image: leoneface.png]

Leone! It's Uncommon, treat it well!
(Jun. 03, 2010  4:40 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Can WBO make a lotto, giveaway for all bladers, even non-passport holders?
And how can we get a antique face I mean how much posts?
Hm, it will depend on the future and how our finances are anyway.

1000. Good posts, though.
i would not be able to go to the bey-renewal cup but i'll let anyone organize a bey tournament in my house inb the weekends