Beylotto Results and Passport Renewal!

As promised, here are the lucky winners of the Beylotto!

1. ispanico86
2. Matrix
3. Khel
4. theflightyellz
5. LeeDraciel
6. DynamicUno
7. Megablader2
8. Beyunit-DL
9. Gadget
10. lcrone
11. gurugulu
12. To
13. ♥
14. Piero

That means that Piero, ♥, To, gurugulu, lcrone, Gadget, Beyunit-DL, Megablader2, DynamicUno and LeeDraciel can choose one of the four following Face Boosters :

-Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
-Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
-Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
-Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]

… Matrix opened the mysterious Face Booster DIAMOND and found …

[Image: cancerface.png]

Cancer! Or Gasher, whichever you prefer …

… Khel cracked open the Face Booster DIAMOND and stumbled upon a …

[Image: unicornoface.png]

Unicorno! Congratulations, it’s an uncommon!

… theflightyellz peered into his Face Booster DIAMOND and saw …

[Image: aquilaface.png]

Aquila!

… And ispanico86 won the very special CoroCoro Burn Pisces ED145WF! Applauses are on your way, Italian blader! He also came in second place in the Italian Beyblade Rebirth event. Congrats!

Let us all take a moment to acknowledge the fact that we have reached 5000 members too!

On that note, the World Beyblade Organization has become so big that we almost blew our bandwidth limit recently. To fix the problem, we had to change our hosting plan, and now it unfortunately costs twice as much to keep this site online every month. So, now more than ever, we ask for your donations to allow us to make every year even better than the previous! We had the goal to help with prizes for most or all of the tournaments in the future, but this could prove difficult right now with the higher hosting costs. We are a non-profit organization, and everything we get we give back to you in a way.

Moreover, it has finally been a year since the Blader Passport was implemented. In theory, they should just expire after 365 days, but the way Paypal subscriptions work is that it keeps taking ten dollars from your account yearly unless you personally opt out of it, because it is, well, a subscription.
It is important to either not do anything if you want to renew your Blader Passport (and it is imperative to do so because a lot more tournaments should be happening in the following year everywhere around the world), or go manually opt out of your subscription on Paypal.

With that said, let’s hope for several more awesome BeyDays, World Bladers!
Awesome more faces!

$30 USD sent your way
Congratulations to everyone who won and reaching 5000 members! It's great to see the community growing to such strong numbers Smile
Congratulations ispanico87 and Piero! Smile And all the others!
Congrats - all the people deserved it especially Elliot, Lee and Alex. Grin
Haha, I'll take the red booster.
Congratulations everybody! Just want to say the Beydays 2010 were a huge success all over the world!

I'll choose Red, also!
what ever happened to mods not participating Wink
Damn, I had no idea that the passport was set to auto-renew.

I came home to a "You have automatically sent $10" message in my e-mail.
I freaked out a little.
(Jun. 02, 2010  9:11 PM)Khel Wrote: what ever happened to mods not participating Wink

ellz and i are just lucky 8D
(Jun. 02, 2010  9:11 PM)Khel Wrote: what ever happened to mods not participating Wink
It is difficult to find ways to compensate to the staff for all the Face Contests anyway, hah.

And thank you for the thirty dollars too.

To, you unlocked the Face Booster to find ...

[Image: sagittarioface.png]

Ah ... a Sagittario!

♥, after dismantling your Face Booster, you noticed ...

[Image: pegasisface.png]

A Pegasis! It's an Uncommon!
(Jun. 02, 2010  9:15 PM)Crimson Wrote: Damn, I had no idea that the passport was set to auto-renew.

I came home to a "You have automatically sent $10" message in my e-mail.
I freaked out a little.

That would definitely make my heart skip a beat.
good job ispanico86
Wow if everyone had a passport we would have 50,000 dollars for the site/tourney stuff o.o

Getting a Passport.
Congrats everyone! Enjoy your prizes Grin

5000 members is a huge milestone. The WBO will surely continue to grow.

(Jun. 02, 2010  9:06 PM)To Wrote: Haha, I'll take the red booster.

lmao I swear everyone who has picked the red booster has gotten Sagittario.
(Jun. 02, 2010  8:43 PM)Khel Wrote: $30 USD sent your way

Oh, is that a donation? Gasp I just logged into PayPal and thought you were just sending some funds you forgot to give me at AN haha.

Congratulations everyone, and thanks for making BeyDays such a huge success! ispanico86, I'll have your Burn Pisces sent out soon!
Yeah We are over 5000!
:]
And congratz all!
I thank everyone for the compliments and ringrazioanche Kai-V, and Kai and I'm happy because I represent Italy hehehe
(Jun. 02, 2010  11:25 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2010  8:43 PM)Khel Wrote: $30 USD sent your way

Oh, is that a donation? Gasp I just logged into PayPal and thought you were just sending some funds you forgot to give me at AN haha.

Congratulations everyone, and thanks for making BeyDays such a huge success! ispanico86, I'll have your Burn Pisces sent out soon!

No dude that was generosity. I took a small loss at to AN Wink
I'll take the blue booster.
gurugulu, you open Face Booster BLUE ...

[Image: libraface.png]

Libra! Enjoy!
(Jun. 02, 2010  11:39 PM)Khel Wrote: No dude that was generosity. I took a small loss at to AN Wink

As the treasurer: Thanks!
As myself: NOOOOOOO

Now, I'm going to have to donate or use my credits to keep up with you! Unhappy
FACE PARTY UNDER MY AVATAR FOO!

EDIT: They are mingling and chatting about awesome stuff over drinks
Oh wicked! Thanks guys Grin I choose.... Orange!

Also - I paid for my passport in person, so I will renew my passport here presently. Smile

Cheers!
(Jun. 03, 2010  1:59 AM)Khel Wrote: FACE PARTY UNDER MY AVATAR FOO!

EDIT: They are mingling and chatting about awesome stuff over drinks

lol This is a great mental image.

I gave Kei $10 in person @ AN, but my passport last year was only registered in July, will my passport be renewed when my old one expires, or before then?