Beyblading Opinions

Why are you interested in Beyblading?

I have another question. You know how there are school fights around sometimes in schools? Well, what if everyone had a couple beyblades and when someone got in an argument they would pull out their beyblade and say, "Let's blade!"

The other person would be like, "Ok! Now we're talking! Let's settle this!"

No one would get hut, and it would be fun. The guys would shake hands in the end. I wonder why so many fights in general happen, if only more people liked beyblading...

Tell me what you think Pinching_eyes_2
First of all welcome!
I'm interesting in beyblading because I love all the beyblade, and also because I love the series with Takao e co.
What do you think about beyblading instead of fighting though? It can save lives! And Beybattles are interesting because it's so random and fun, the tension is endless! I love that! Same with Pokemon
I think that beyblading can help in some bad times, it's also a good way to spend time.
Welcome to the WBO! Joyful_2

I like beyblades because they are cool! They are very interesting to learn too!
WELCOME!!! You are new! We should be the ones asking you some questions like, 'which bey do you like' etc!!!
Still, I like beyblade coz................... I luv beyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:04 PM)AndPag Wrote: Welcome!!! Smile

Can you please stop posting on every single Introduce Yourself?! I know you are doing it for post count. It is just SPAM. Right now the whole first page on new posts is you saying welcome on every thread.

Welcome by the way.
Wow guys. Check out the other question and answer it...lol.
Well this is an introducing thread not a questions thread...
This is not an introduction, and apparently it was not even meant to be one :
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:44 AM)pokemasterkai Wrote: Wow guys. Check out the other question and answer it...lol.

Plus, we already have a topic for the first question (http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Why-do-y...e-beyblade), and the answer to the second question appears obvious.