Beyblades should go all metal?!?

Poll: Should beyblades go all metal?

yes
35.19%
no
64.81%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
Who agrees that the spin track, base, and clear wheel should go metal (we already have metal faces).
No that would make them to heavy. Btw it could break the staduim.
it would make them to heavy and it would also be so heavy it could not spin for long
(Sep. 11, 2010  9:58 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: it would make them to heavy and it would also be so heavy it could not spin for long

I already said that would make them to heavy. And I agree that it wouldnt spin long.
(Sep. 11, 2010  9:56 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: No that would make them to heavy. Btw it could break the staduim.
If they actually decided to make this, stadiums would be built differently. I really doubt it would break the stadium. Speechless
Um I meant the plastic ones we use now. And all metal COULD break it!
I can't say that they should, but I can't say it would be bad if they did.
Personally, I think the current system is working just fine, and I like that it allows for the beys to be more colorful without having paint that scratches off.
Depends on the metal. Titanium is really light and durable, but expensive. Aluminum is really cheap, and only light when it's thin, but then it's too malleable. I think the Beys are just fine this way.

They could be made all metal, it isn't an impossible idea, but there would need to be a change in the launchers. It couldn't be direct gear ratio like it is now, or, like the others pointed out, they wouldn't spin very long. Also, with the densities of the Beyblades, were they metal, it would make attack combinations difficult because it would be more difficult to knock other Beyblades around.

I say this isn't an impossibility, but I think with Beyblade being a toy, the funding would not be there for such improvements anyway.
They still have paint that scratches off...
@ 221: No, they seriously can't. They could 'damage it, but I seriously doubt major tears.
That's what I meant when something gets damaged it's broken!
Thanks, it took me a bit of editing to get that, and I can't remember how I did it...

I was waiting for someone to agree or challenge my points though..
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:03 PM)Dan Wrote: They still have paint that scratches off...

Yeah, on the metal wheels.
I mean the other parts.
They have metal tips already.
I think that's fine enough.
The other parts are durable, except for the double packs with added on paint.
umm, what ones have metal tips?
CS, o:
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:13 PM)Dan Wrote: CS, o:

i though CS was made of plastic? 0_o

and yeah fullmetal beys would be really heavy and expensive. i dont think TT/Hasbro would think thats a viable idea. even if they did, they would have to change up the stadiums... which would cost even more money

(Sep. 11, 2010  10:13 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: cs?

CS stands for Coat Sharp. it is a sharp tip with rubber around it, so when it tilts, it goes into an agressive movement pattern, similar to FS(Flat Sharp) or JB(Jog-Ball)
Coated sharp is not plastic.
It is rubber with a metal tip.
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:18 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:13 PM)Dan Wrote: CS, o:

i though CS was made of plastic? 0_o

and yeah fullmetal beys would be really heavy and expensive. i dont think TT/Hasbro would think thats a viable idea. even if they did, they would have to change up the stadiums... which would cost even more money

Rubber and metal! Jeeze...
EDIT: Beaten

It's horrible. I think Plastic should always be part of beyblade if for no other reason than knowing where they came from. More importantly how would you attempt to launch something that heavy? Attack type speed would be gone and any attempt at stamina is pretty much out the window when compared to a MFB.
cool, what does it come with?
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:40 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: cool, what does it come with?

CS comes with Ray Unicorno
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:19 PM)Dan Wrote: Coated sharp is not plastic.
It is rubber with a metal tip.

No it's not. It's rubber around a plastic tip.