Beyblades should go all metal?!?

Poll: Should beyblades go all metal?

yes
35.19%
no
64.81%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
Looking over at this, I noticed no one pointed this out: there's a reason why MFB phased out the majority of its pre-HWS lineup, while only reintroducing it by bits. When a Wheel is made completely of Metal, such as the pre-HWS Wheels (I can't say about Libra), they tend to hit what appears to be "harder". But in reality, it's the massive amounts of recoil that is produced from two pre-HWS Wheels striking each other.

With the HWS, the Clear Wheel acts as a shock absorber. I can say this because Attack Types like MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF for example have a lower chance of a self-KO, while maintaining a high KO rate, depending on the opposing Bey.

So, all in all, I think the majority of people here would agree that an all metal Bey would be unacceptable, in terms of performance.
I think a major reason why they decided to include a plastic ring is really because it put a lot of stress on the already fragile prongs of the Beylauncher.
Customization would be dead. However, if they were smaller than the MFB's, like as small as the clear wheel, then they could perform well.

Generally, very small but very heavy = big size with light weight. Well, in some cases since the inertia will be low if the weight is focused in the right place.
if its full metal the name would be MF metal metal Metal145 MetalEnthernalWideDefense (MEWD)
(Jan. 25, 2011  6:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think a major reason why they decided to include a plastic ring is really because it put a lot of stress on the already fragile prongs of the Beylauncher.

^ agreed.
n as has been mentioned b4, safety shud be considered also..
imagine an all metal blade being K.Oed out of the stadium n hitting u.
( tho all the weight wud make this rather unlikely, but still, nothing is imposible if the player has a strong beyspirit.. lolz)

dat gotta hurt bad. n since beyblade's main target age are kids they prolly wouldnt know much about their own safety n watch the fights too closely..
my cousins little bro was playing with a burn fireblaze and the face was loose and when his earth eagle hit it the whole thing exploded and he got hit in the eye by the MS tip.=(

from my expirience the worst thats ever happend to me is i got hit in the chin by my metal face but there wasent even a bruise
i think it might be a good idea for some just be care on with two you put in at the same time for a exapale a earth and rock battle is a vary scarey battle if it's go's worng
Yes, make them emit sparks.
And then attack types will live on as "pointless". If you think about it, it's just a way to kill beyblade. And us.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:24 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: And then attack types will live on as "pointless". If you think about it, it's just a way to kill beyblade. And us.
What about the old generation of beyblade? they killed it with metal beyblades... who knows what they'll come up with in the next few years.
MF (not an MF-H) ____ (Pre-HWS Wheel) AD145MF/MB/MS is fully metal, is it not?
(Mar. 25, 2011  11:16 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: MF (not an MF-H) ____ (Pre-HWS Wheel) AD145MF/MB/MS is fully metal, is it not?

Way to revive a dead thread...

And no, it's not.
(Mar. 25, 2011  11:16 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: MF (not an MF-H) ____ (Pre-HWS Wheel) AD145MF/MB/MS is fully metal, is it not?

AD's not metal ...
(Mar. 25, 2011  11:34 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote:

AD's not metal ...
And MF/MB/MS isn't fully metal either. The tip is metal but the rest of it is plastic. (Forgot proper name)
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:48 PM)on9line Wrote: no
Please don't write one liners. Add more content. Read the introductory message Kai-V sent you.