Beyblades Not at walmart, etc anymore?

I just pulled my blades out of the closet after about 2 years. I had about 3 hours of fun with them and I want more! Yet, I heard production has stopped from Hasbro so I was wondering if they still sell them.
Some Toys R Us and other random stores have leftover stock. Otherwise, not a chance.
Awww, that sucks hard : \. My dad had his credit card blocked for use on the internet since it got hacked (My fault since I didn't scan for a keylogger). When did they stop production? And why, to say the least. It was great to see younger ones get caught up in a competitive sport that was inexpensive and fun for them to do. along with the BBA in line, it was even better.
lol are you serious?

I haven't seen Beyblades in stores in at least two years.
Well, inexpensive for some ... I probably spent over $1000 on Beyblades.

They stopped production about two years ago because nobody was buying the damn things anymore.
Check some TRUs. 1/3 TRU near me had Beys and I just got them all.
I do have a Wyborg if you're interested...
Most TRUs near me don't exist anymore. Are they still going big in your area?
I just grabbed a samurai changer from toys toys toys on friday Grin
Sticky Wrote:How could you NOT buy these?

It stopped being marketed in the US halfway through the second season. The commercials stopped, local tournaments stopped, and eventually the show was dropped.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Most TRUs near me don't exist anymore. Are they still going big in your area?

Not as much as they used to be, but they're around. All out of Beys now though.
Minion Wrote:I just grabbed a samurai changer from toys toys toys on friday Grin

In Vaughn Mills? How much do they have left? I haven't been there in a while.
Minion Wrote:I just grabbed a samurai changer from toys toys toys on friday Grin

/extreme jealousy
Tamer Brad Wrote:Well, inexpensive for some ... I probably spent over $1000 on Beyblades.

They stopped production about two years ago because nobody was buying the damn things anymore.

Now that's wicked.
Jos Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Well, inexpensive for some ... I probably spent over $1000 on Beyblades.

Now that's wicked.

It's awful. I need to sell some, lol
Kei Wrote:

The one in the Eaton's center, but it wouldn't surprise me if the other place has them too. There are only a very few left at the Eaton's center one Unhappy I have a feeling that TTT keeps stuff in the back room and drags it out every few months. You might be able to try phoning them and asking if they can pull some out of the store room?
Minion Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

The one in the Eaton's center, but it wouldn't surprise me if the other place has them too. There are only a very few left at the Eaton's center one Unhappy I have a feeling that TTT keeps stuff in the back room and drags it out every few months. You might be able to try phoning them and asking if they can pull some out of the store room?

Ah, I'll ask them next time I go there and see what they say. Last time I was there (a couple months ago) they still had a fair amount of Beys left.
My local Toys'r'us (ages ago) was selling Blizzard Bowls for about £1, and magnacore trays for 29p. So $2 and $0.68 respectively. They also had spring shooters, but my uncle got me 2 ages ago, so I didn't mind. So actual beys tho Uncertain
in the ToysRus near me they have custom launchers/shooters for about £3
I bought one! Smile
I wish the places near me would actually sell beyblades T.T
Just about every time I went into KB Toys they have a few.
Not sure if they do anymore, but theres a chance.
Well, inexpensive for some ... I probably spent over $1000 on Beyblades.
They stopped production about two years ago because nobody was buying the damn things anymore...

Reply-
I have spent maybe $200 at most...
(Jan. 01, 2017  9:55 PM)TheFadedKnight Wrote: Well, inexpensive for some ... I probably spent over $1000 on Beyblades.
They stopped production about two years ago because nobody was buying the damn things anymore...

Reply-
I have spent maybe $200 at most...

Please don't necro old threads