Beybladers in Huntsville, Alabama( Madison)

Hi I have been into Beyblades for a while I have metal & burst BB's & I am looking to start a Beyblade club in the Huntsville/ Madison Alabama area.  A local comic book store said we can meet there but I have to find people/kids who are interested in forming a club. If you are interested and live in this area let me know.
Welp I'm in huntsville Alabama and I would be very down in coming to your thing.
Played metal fight and burst

Havent been to tournament's
and are you a organizer?
(Oct. 12, 2019  3:07 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Welp I'm in huntsville Alabama and I would be very down in coming to your thing.
Played metal fight and burst

Havent been to tournament's
and are you a organizer?

No he is not his username will be purple if he is an organizer
(Oct. 11, 2019  4:45 AM)Jakey6007 Wrote: Hi I have been into Beyblades for a while I have metal & burst BB's & I am looking to start a Beyblade club in the Huntsville/ Madison Alabama area.  A local comic book store said we can meet there but I have to find people/kids who are interested in forming a club. If you are interested and live in this area let me know.

Hey man I'm down for a tournament here
Yep, sounds awesome. I was looking all over for something like this in Huntsville. Would it be at The Deep?
Hey yeah I spoke with Deep comics & they say if we can get a good amount of those interested in BB Tournaments we could meet up there. I just gotta get a few more responses to show them its worth their time. Spread the word. I will probably take a signup sheet to Deep next week where you can leave your email or contact info. Thanks!

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:40 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  4:45 AM)Jakey6007 Wrote: Hi I have been into Beyblades for a while I have metal & burst BB's & I am looking to start a Beyblade club in the Huntsville/ Madison Alabama area.  A local comic book store said we can meet there but I have to find people/kids who are interested in forming a club. If you are interested and live in this area let me know.

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:40 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:

(Oct. 12, 2019  3:17 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Okay thx for the info

Hey cool, we are still trying to get a few more responses the guys at Deep comics said we can meet there if we have enough ppl who are interested. I will keep you updated. Thanks again.
(Oct. 15, 2019  4:45 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Yep, sounds awesome. I was looking all over for something like this in Huntsville. Would it be at The Deep?

(Oct. 17, 2019  11:08 PM)Jakey6007 Wrote: Hey yeah I spoke with Deep comics & they say if we can get a good amount of those interested in BB Tournaments we could meet up there. I just gotta get a few more responses to show them its worth their time. Spread the word. I will probably take a signup sheet to Deep next week where you can leave your email or contact info. Thanks!

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:40 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Hey man I'm down for a tournament here

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:40 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Hey man I'm down for a tournament here

(Oct. 12, 2019  3:17 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Okay thx for the info

Hey cool, we are still trying to get a few more responses the guys at Deep comics said we can meet there if we have enough ppl who are interested. I will keep you updated. Thanks again.
You guys should join the beyblade discord so we can communicate easier
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:50 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2019  4:45 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Yep, sounds awesome. I was looking all over for something like this in Huntsville. Would it be at The Deep?

(Oct. 17, 2019  11:08 PM)Jakey6007 Wrote: Hey yeah I spoke with Deep comics & they say if we can get a good amount of those  interested in BB Tournaments we could meet up there. I just gotta get a few more responses to show them its worth their time.  Spread the word. I will probably take a signup sheet to Deep next week where you can leave your email or contact info. Thanks!

You guys should join the beyblade discord so we can communicate easier

I'm already in it. Whats you guys' usernames?