Beybladers in Huntsville, Alabama( Madison)

Hi I have been into Beyblades for a while I have metal & burst BB's & I am looking to start a Beyblade club in the Huntsville/ Madison Alabama area.  A local comic book store said we can meet there but I have to find people/kids who are interested in forming a club. If you are interested and live in this area let me know.
Welp I'm in huntsville Alabama and I would be very down in coming to your thing.
Played metal fight and burst

Havent been to tournament's
and are you a organizer?
(Oct. 12, 2019  3:07 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Welp I'm in huntsville Alabama and I would be very down in coming to your thing.
Played metal fight and burst

Havent been to tournament's
and are you a organizer?

No he is not his username will be purple if he is an organizer
(Oct. 11, 2019  4:45 AM)Jakey6007 Wrote: Hi I have been into Beyblades for a while I have metal & burst BB's & I am looking to start a Beyblade club in the Huntsville/ Madison Alabama area.  A local comic book store said we can meet there but I have to find people/kids who are interested in forming a club. If you are interested and live in this area let me know.

Hey man I'm down for a tournament here
Yep, sounds awesome. I was looking all over for something like this in Huntsville. Would it be at The Deep?
Hey yeah I spoke with Deep comics & they say if we can get a good amount of those interested in BB Tournaments we could meet up there. I just gotta get a few more responses to show them its worth their time. Spread the word. I will probably take a signup sheet to Deep next week where you can leave your email or contact info. Thanks!

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:40 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  4:45 AM)Jakey6007 Wrote: Hi I have been into Beyblades for a while I have metal & burst BB's & I am looking to start a Beyblade club in the Huntsville/ Madison Alabama area.  A local comic book store said we can meet there but I have to find people/kids who are interested in forming a club. If you are interested and live in this area let me know.

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:40 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:

(Oct. 12, 2019  3:17 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Okay thx for the info

Hey cool, we are still trying to get a few more responses the guys at Deep comics said we can meet there if we have enough ppl who are interested. I will keep you updated. Thanks again.
(Oct. 15, 2019  4:45 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Yep, sounds awesome. I was looking all over for something like this in Huntsville. Would it be at The Deep?

(Oct. 17, 2019  11:08 PM)Jakey6007 Wrote: Hey yeah I spoke with Deep comics & they say if we can get a good amount of those interested in BB Tournaments we could meet up there. I just gotta get a few more responses to show them its worth their time. Spread the word. I will probably take a signup sheet to Deep next week where you can leave your email or contact info. Thanks!

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:40 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Hey man I'm down for a tournament here

(Oct. 13, 2019  3:40 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Hey man I'm down for a tournament here

(Oct. 12, 2019  3:17 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Okay thx for the info

Hey cool, we are still trying to get a few more responses the guys at Deep comics said we can meet there if we have enough ppl who are interested. I will keep you updated. Thanks again.
You guys should join the beyblade discord so we can communicate easier
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:50 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2019  4:45 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Yep, sounds awesome. I was looking all over for something like this in Huntsville. Would it be at The Deep?

(Oct. 17, 2019  11:08 PM)Jakey6007 Wrote: Hey yeah I spoke with Deep comics & they say if we can get a good amount of those  interested in BB Tournaments we could meet up there. I just gotta get a few more responses to show them its worth their time.  Spread the word. I will probably take a signup sheet to Deep next week where you can leave your email or contact info. Thanks!

You guys should join the beyblade discord so we can communicate easier

I'm already in it. Whats you guys' usernames?
I'm in fort payne so Huntsville's a bit of a drive. But I would do it once a month or so for a meet and some friendly competitions.
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:47 AM)DranzerF Wrote: I'm in fort payne so Huntsville's a bit of a drive. But I would do it once a month or so for a meet and some friendly competitions.

Ok cool well once I get more info I will be sure to update you.
Don't forget to join the discord server. We're continuing this conversation there. [Non-WBO discord link removed]
heres the link ^
Huntsville BeyBladers a meeting time & place has been finalized.  Starting  [REMOVED by Moderator. Non-WBO events are not permitted to be discussed here.]
I'm about to take organizer quiz if we don't have one.

Hey I would like it if I could join tis club. I live in  that area where would we join?
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:58 PM)BeybladePride Wrote:

Hey I would like it if I could join tis club. I live in  that area where would we join?
Idk if those people are still active.... But I am!

(Sep. 19, 2020  7:58 PM)BeybladePride Wrote:

Join the discord if you can so we can't talk.there
yo, is the beyclub at the deep still a thing
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:16 AM)KnoxOmega Wrote: yo, is the beyclub at the deep still a thing

Idk to be honest

(Oct. 10, 2020  3:16 AM)KnoxOmega Wrote: yo, is the beyclub at the deep still a thing

So do you know what tt is?

I'm actually really active on the discord so if you were to join.... It would be easier to communicate
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:51 AM)KnoxOmega Wrote: what is the discord

It's on the home page